Rate my Takeaway on You Tube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely stunned that he had a vasectomy 10 years ago. There's something a miss about the whole situation.
I'd gone off him when she came on the scene but this has now cemented my dislike of him even more. He's now lost another viewer permanently now as I'm not watching anymore RMT. They are shite now anyway.
Same goes for my family, they've said the same things as me.
This picture has finally done it for me. Smug twats.

View attachment 2005852
---
She's using him for fame and headlines without a doubt. This video is shocking. Good grief, even tells his dad over the phone he's going to be a grandparent. "Again" as Sophie says.
His dad actually says "I hope it's something you both want". Sounds like he's not too sure about it all either.

So confusing. She says she was going to go for IVF before she met him? So she was going to use a donor sperm then?

Then it sounded like they’ve been trying for a baby but why if he had had a vasectomy?

Also she says she knows she has had two kids but it’s different to be pregnant by someone she loves? So she never loved her husband who she had two children by?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So confusing. She says she was going to go for IVF before she met him? So she was going to use a donor sperm then?

Then it sounded like they’ve been trying for a baby but why if he had had a vasectomy?

Also she says she knows she has had two kids but it’s different to be pregnant by someone she loves? So she never loved her husband who she had two children by?
At this point I think she's just spouting any old shite just to grab headlines.
This will all end in such a mess and Danny will be left holding the baby like her previous partner, as he now has custody of their 2 girls due to her near death anorexia and mental health issues.
To be honest I felt sorry for Danny a few months ago but now I just think he's a total 🔔🔚.

Reactions: 13

She wouldn’t be allowed to have IVF, even privately you have to jump some hoops to get the go ahead. Having multiple mental health issues and anorexia would be a no no. I had IVF and had to get the go ahead from my GP because of a past history of depression.

If she’s that mentally fragile she wouldn’t have been able to cope with it, it’s a tough process and even more so when it fails like in my case.

There is something about her that doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 15
The whole thing is so odd, literally every comment on the article is questioning whether he is the father , surely this must make him think? It truly is a miracle of he has had a vasectomy and she has used ivf in the past 😅

Reactions: 12
At this point I think she's just spouting any old shite just to grab headlines.
This will all end in such a mess and Danny will be left holding the baby like her previous partner, as he now has custody of their 2 girls due to her near death anorexia and mental health issues.
To be honest I felt sorry for Danny a few months ago but now I just think he's a total 🔔🔚.
She’s a fantasist. So they’re saying she got pregnant when they were in Egypt but she has a bump that size? 🧐

I used to like him and think he was a nice bloke but now I agree, he’s a knob!
---
Also…I noticed her Mum has a nice, normal accent so where has Sophie’s OTT one come from?!

You can see how they’ve handled the news it’s been done for press impact. Her multiple blog posts, the Hello splash, the Mr and Mrs Yorkshire account. It’s embarrassing, ruining Danny’s brand that was built on authenticity, and clearly shows no regard for their existing children.
---
Also, doesn’t Danny also have older children? They are just wiped from history here?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a pair of chavs - it's all so incredibly tacky.

Like others have said I think it's not his baby, I'd say it's extremely likely she was pregnant at the time they met. Maybe she has managed to conceal it from him until now and has fabricated a story making it seem like their destiny - wow what a miracle, against all odds - showing they are meant to be.

So what was with her bleating before that she wouldn't have sex before marriage? Maybe she was already starting to show and thought if they didn't have sex he wouldn't notice her bump? It's all complete madness.

Reactions: 18
Her due date is clearly not in September! So I wonder what her reason will be for having the baby several weeks earlier than that?! There are so many red flags and it's actually tragic that Danny can't see what's right in front of him. She got pregnant within weeks of meeting her ex-husband who joked on 'This Morning' that she was pregnant before he even knew her surname!! It is all complete chaos and madness.

• Heart
Why are there two threads for him here.? Can they ve merged?

Reactions: 1
Her due date is clearly not in September! So I wonder what her reason will be for having the baby several weeks earlier than that?! There are so many red flags and it's actually tragic that Danny can't see what's right in front of him. She got pregnant within weeks of meeting her ex-husband who joked on 'This Morning' that she was pregnant before he even knew her surname!! It is all complete chaos and madness.
She will miraculously give birth weeks / months ahead of her due date and thank her journey back to christ / her being perfectly imperfect / sparkles and shimmies w.e. rubbish she is spouting for doing so.

In her this morning interview re' breastfeeding her 4 year old she got pregnant within 3 months of meeting her ex partner too she has form :rolleyes: who on earth has kids so quickly after meeting a bloke... it is the biggest decision you can make in your whole life and yet she has managed to do it within a matter of weeks...twice, beggers belief.

I feel sorry for the kids involved, its going to get so messy :(

Reactions: 15
I'm not sure why I've just watched her pregnancy vlog. She sounds like someone pretending to do a Hull accent. How does he have several kids and apparently not know what perineal massage is?! It also sounded like they were having their photoshoot for the announcement before the first midwife appointment (usually at 8-10 weeks) so they must have called the paper straight after the early scan. Not that they mentioned how many weeks she was at any point in the video, the whole thing was them yammering away to each other. Everything about this is very odd.

Reactions: 12
This whole thing is messed up. I've been doing a little bit of research...

The mrandmrs twitter account is a pretty stomach churning idea but moreso as they barely know each other. The account itself was setup in 2018. The name and the actual handle of the account were changed which I believe is only possible once on twitter.

I found the original name of the account "yorkshirefams" which was used to promote her business or some website.

Sophie Mei Lan

@SophieMeiLan_

·
Jun 16, 2022

‘You should be arrested’: Hilarity as American tourist in Yorkshire shares bizarre tea-making hack https://yorkshirepost.co.uk/must-read/hilarity-as-american-tourist-in-yorkshire-shares-bizarre-tea-making-hack-3734240…
@yorkshirepost
#yorkshire #TikTokviral @YorkshireFams

She has a personal twitter already as does he. Why would she change her old business twitter into this couple brand? Very sly behaviour.

• Wow
What I think is strange is how cosy she seems to be with Sarah Ingham of the Ingham Family !

Take a look at the Ingham family thread on tattle to see how that is not a good connection to be making !

• Sick
What I think is strange is how cosy she seems to be with Sarah Ingham of the Ingham Family !

Take a look at the Ingham family thread on tattle to see how that is not a good connection to be making !
birds of a feather

Reactions: 8
This whole thing won't last long. Danny will be left with baby or she will do some messy custody stuff to try and get money for the baby. Danny is falling for it but he wont be told!

unless he has some super swimmers I highly doubt he got ger pregnant so quick he had the vasectomy 10 years ago and he is not the healthiest of people. Miracles do happen but this seems a bit far fetched to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.