Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right. It's just so unfair to her, and I'm afraid she's going to wake up one day and wonder why she didn't take advantage of her youth. I guess once Sophie got pregnant Chloe was really the only girl that was old enough to help out.
Yes Sophie got off lightly by getting pregnant young, Millie will be the same. Katie will be next in line.

Reactions: 3
As I said earlier next door is an hmo, they could move there.
To be fair when I was younger I’d be very upset if my mum or dad suggested I moved into a hmo rather than live with either of them. If they’re paying board then don’t see anything wrong with them staying at home. Not sure exactly where in Morecambe their house is but a lot of Morecambe is very rough.

Reactions: 6
If the elder ones move out sue will see empty rooms to fill with more babies, not more space to spread her existing children out into

Reactions: 8
How old is Heidie?
Coz Sue is looking a little bloated?
Hadn't really noticed it before so thinking maybe the next one is on the way....... To Be announced just after Orphelia is born.
I’m sure sue realise she’s not going to be able to have babies much longer she’s probably planning to pop out a few more before menopause I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant at all

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why they don’t use the basement rooms that are bigger, I’m sure they had a spare room, that rooms awful for the boys, so cramped and only a tiny window. The girls room isn’t much better with that top bunk so near to the ceiling,
I know! They have a treadmill, makeup room and laundry room down there. The rooms down there are enormous they need the boys down there to share in pairs and one of the younger boys to move into the big boys room.

Reactions: 1
If the elder ones move out sue will see empty rooms to fill with more babies, not more space to spread her existing children out into
She said in the house tour that she wants a downstairs lounge💁🏼‍♀️

So I watched back the old house tour.

In my opinion they are not making the best use of the space.

Upstairs on Sue and Noel’s floor should be Archie, Bonnie and Heidie.

The next floor (the boys room with high sleepers). This should be utilised to be the girls room. Katy, amie, Tillie, Ellie, Hallie, Phoebe - the four older girls in high sleepers and the younger girls in bunk beds.

The old girls room would be for Max Oscar, Casper and James?

Chloe’s room is quite big and could fit two teens in.

Chloe in the basement
Millie in the basement (with baby)

All clothes could be stored in that one room with wardrobes in in the basement.

It all seems so muddled? Like I want to go around and help them organise better. Clotheswise they should have a draw each and hanging space each...
Yeah that’s true. They could have some kind of walk in closet in the laundry room or even a big labelled chest of drawers to put clothes in. This will maximise space in Oscar and Casper’s room and it will allow Hallie and Phoebe to have more space too. I think Hallie and Phoebe’s room was just fine for them, but three boys is far too much for that room, I think they need to swap them back. They swapped the only rooms that were the correct match for what they had 🤦‍♀️

I’m sure Katie would love her own room. Even if it was the cupboard room. It would give her. A bit of privacy
Katie is only a year younger than Millie but they kept her stuck at the cut off point. Why the hell did Chloe have a makeup room with a bed in it that was empty and they still made Katie sleep in a room that’s the same size as one of the boy’s massive basement room with her three younger siblings? It’s just beyond me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I
I’m sure sue realise she’s not going to be able to have babies much longer she’s probably planning to pop out a few more before menopause I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant at all
I was thinking that sue looked a bit pregnant?

She said in the house tour that she wants a downstairs lounge💁🏼‍♀️

Yeah that’s true. They could have some kind of walk in closet in the laundry room or even a big labelled chest of drawers to put clothes in. This will maximise space in Oscar and Casper’s room and it will allow Hallie and Phoebe to have more space too. I think Hallie and Phoebe’s room was just fine for them, but three boys is far too much for that room, I think they need to swap them back. They swapped the only rooms that were the correct match for what they had 🤦‍♀️

Katie is only a year younger than Millie but they kept her stuck at the cut off point. Why the hell did Chloe have a makeup room with a bed in it that was empty and they still made Katie sleep in a room that’s the same size as one of the boy’s massive basement room with her three younger siblings? It’s just beyond me
By looks of it Oscar, Casper, Archie and bonnie were all sharing that room before they changed them around

I
I was thinking that sue looked a bit pregnant?
It would explain so many things.....
- She finally acknowledged Orphelia,
- Shes palmed off Hair die already.
- The early weeks of pregnancy are hard and she was looking a bit rough
- She looks bloated
- Changing the rooms knowing Haidie has to move out of there room.

Reactions: 14
I know! They have a treadmill, makeup room and laundry room down there. The rooms down there are enormous they need the boys down there to share in pairs and one of the younger boys to move into the big boys room.
Bit selfish to have a make up room down there when more space is needed 🙄😡

Reactions: 8
If she’s pregnant again that’s just so selfish it feels like only last week she was brought heidie home 🙁
The last thing the NHS needs right now is Sue having another kid. Also we could still very well be dealing with coronavirus restrictions in 8-9 months, so Sue is running the risk of having two kids in this tense environment.

Reactions: 6
The make up room would be the perfect size for Katie but I guess it’s better being used as Daniels than chloe having two.

Reactions: 5
Changing topic quickly but do any of you remember what that spot was under bonnies eye and phoebes ? As my daughter has something very similar and can’t see a dr face to face and trying to explain over the phone is hard. X

Reactions: 3
Changing topic quickly but do any of you remember what that spot was under bonnies eye and phoebes ? As my daughter has something very similar and can’t see a dr face to face and trying to explain over the phone is hard. X
Is it a strawberry birth mark? I can’t remember it being mentioned but had a friend as a child who had one. Or a port wine stain?

Bet she’s worried that non of the older kids will ever move out like chloe.. then what she going to do, I think she knows she can’t have anymore because there’s literally no space left! She needs to invest in an architect and put all their earnings into re designing that house... not sure if half them rooms would even qualify as rooms

So I watched back the old house tour.

In my opinion they are not making the best use of the space.

Upstairs on Sue and Noel’s floor should be Archie, Bonnie and Heidie.

The next floor (the boys room with high sleepers). This should be utilised to be the girls room. Katy, amie, Tillie, Ellie, Hallie, Phoebe - the four older girls in high sleepers and the younger girls in bunk beds.

The old girls room would be for Max Oscar, Casper and James?

Chloe’s room is quite big and could fit two teens in.

Chloe in the basement
Millie in the basement (with baby)

All clothes could be stored in that one room with wardrobes in in the basement.

It all seems so muddled? Like I want to go around and help them organise better. Clotheswise they should have a draw each and hanging space each...
Katie’s 17 I’m not sure a 17 year old would want to be in a bunk bed or sharing a room with 4&5 year olds, really they should be telling their older boys to go get a flat together!

Does sue announce that she’s pregnant early into her pregnancy’s??
She used tell us, but then someone told loads of people on mumsnet and she got really annoyed.
She wasnt annoyed they announced only that she wouldnt get her exclusive in the sun.
Its usually after 1st scan in the sun

Reactions: 5
She used tell us, but then someone told loads of people on mumsnet and she got really annoyed.
She wasnt annoyed they announced only that she wouldnt get her exclusive in the sun.
Its usually after 1st scan in the sun
She hasn’t got long if she wants to do the whole hey guys we are having a baby , oh by the way millies in labour . She will hate Millie and the baby getting attention

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.