Radford Family #7 Will Sue be preg before the end of this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The small rooms are painted in dark colours?? White would make them look much brighter and cleaner. How does she keep track/know whos clothes are who and who needs new etc. Or if it just a free for all, take what fits.
I think she’s always ordering for the younger girls, you never see new clothes as much for the boys or older kids, she’s obsessed with the materialistic things that come with a new baby/toddler.
And why you wouldn’t you have the kids clothes in their own rooms so they can be independent.

Reactions: 1
The blatant favouritsm of the little girls is disgusting. The amount of clothes they had compared to the boys, and of course the girls get their room decorated first and have unicorn stuff whilst the boys room is bare. This woman clearly doesn't like her sons very much.

Reactions: 8
I agree with whats been said above about the boys seemingly not getting as nice as stuff as the girls - re beds and decor. The boys have had the same metal bunks for ages - the same as Max and Josh had in the house tour - whereas the girls have updated their beds so many times - Hallie and Phoebe were probably due for the new beds (as the older ones were toddler beds) but I've mentioned before about the 4 older girls getting new beds nearly exactly the same as their old ones. The older boys room has been waiting for a makeover/update since the house tour video two years ago and are still waiting! Noel only said recently in a vlog that they need to update that room, but they seem to be doing every room but that. There's only the two boys left in there but it still has the big double bunks built in.

Reactions: 3
It makes me sad seeing the tiny little room and them having to share a bed, she said they usually share, fair enough but what about if they don't want to? They should each have their own bed it really isn't fair.

Even if the older ones pay rent to get their own room, if they haven't got the space for the younger ones to be comfortable and have their own bed it shouldn't be happening! Especially if one of the girls has her own room AND a make up room! The kids haven't asked for this life of a million brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 6
sue and Noel should swap with the boys. That room would just about fit a double bed. Their wardrobe could go on the landing
Better still, let them have the bunk beds! Might be what they need to stop producing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where are all the kids clothes kept?

why don’t we see any routine videos that they promised it’s all so secretive at times, I know they’re entitled to privacy it just annoying as they said they would do video l’s like that instead it’s just them talking and filming the kids running round- boring.

I’m genuinely interested in how they manage all of those children at once, particularly the younger ones- there’s 5 under five ?! I can’t cope with my two children in sorting bedtime etc maybe that’s just me !!

Where are all the kids clothes kept?

why don’t we see any routine videos that they promised it’s all so secretive at times, I know they’re entitled to privacy it just annoying as they said they would do video l’s like that instead it’s just them talking and filming the kids running round- boring.

I’m genuinely interested in how they manage all of those children at once, particularly the younger ones- there’s 5 under five ?! I can’t cope with my two children in sorting bedtime etc maybe that’s just me !!
They have said the older girls help with bath and bedtime

I think noel and sue should move to the basement with all the little kids. The rooms are huge down there. And they would have the nice new bathroom. I would put mille.. Daniel and chloe up stairs at the top of the house to free the basement.

Oh and put max and josh into the massive bunk room that only two boys share rightnow... Then Katie can have their room.

Reactions: 2
The older ones should either share, have the smallest bedrooms or move out imo. In the house tour we saw two double bedRooms in some of the basement rooms, selfish of one older Radford to have it for themselves. If they want space then they should move out.

Chloes has her make up room downstairs, Millie has a large bedroom down there too, Jack does too. The rooms are actually a good size and bigger than one selfish Radford needs.

Last edited:
The older ones should either share, have the smallest bedrooms or move out imo. In the house tour we saw two double bedRooms in some of the basement rooms, selfish of one older Radford to have it for themselves. If they want space then they should move out.

Chloes has her make up room downstairs, Millie has a large bedroom down there too, Jack does too. The rooms are actually a good size and bigger than one selfish Radford needs.
Exactly. I can imagine there would be a lot of resistance from the older kids.. But it's really the only way. Jack's very very large room in the basement could have hallie pheobe and bonnie in easily with room for Heidi to join.. And still plenty of room for toys and games.. Chlies make up room would be perfect for little archie and sue and noel could have millies room. Plenty of space for all the little to be close to mum and dad and still have space to play and have toys.
Jack and mollie and one other big kid upstairs at top of house.. Its just makes so much sense.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. I can imagine there would be a lot of resistance from the older kids.. But it's really the only way. Jack's very very large room in the basement could have hallie pheobe and bonnie in easily with room for Heidi to join.. And still plenty of room for toys and games.. Chlies make up room would be perfect for little archie and sue and noel could have millies room. Plenty of space for all the little to be close to mum and dad and still have space to play and have toys.
Jack and mollie and one other big kid upstairs at top of house.. Its just makes so much sense.
I am sure they have changed room because I am sure the room they moved the girls into was Noel and Sues.

I’m sure Katie would love her own room. Even if it was the cupboard room. It would give her. A bit of privacy

I think you don't see a lot of the day to day routine stuff because it is utter chaos and most probably the younger children are left unsupervised whilst Sue is vacuuming the top floors that she apparently does every day. A lot of her time during the day will be housework, but they won't want to show that as they want to be seen giving each child individual time. After one of the KAC where it was said Sue spends 3 hours a day ironing they got criticism because that meant the little ones weren't getting attention. In response Sue did a blog post stating their daily routine, where Monday was messy play, Tues was play-doh etc to make it look as if there were structured activities. The reality of course would be very different.

Reactions: 4
I think you don't see a lot of the day to day routine stuff because it is utter chaos and most probably the younger children are left unsupervised whilst Sue is vacuuming the top floors that she apparently does every day. A lot of her time during the day will be housework, but they won't want to show that as they want to be seen giving each child individual time. After one of the KAC where it was said Sue spends 3 hours a day ironing they got criticism because that meant the little ones weren't getting attention. In response Sue did a blog post stating their daily routine, where Monday was messy play, Tues was play-doh etc to make it look as if there were structured activities. The reality of course would be very different.
if any of that was true she would be taking pics for insta

I agree. I think Jack, Chloe, and Millie all need to move out, for their own sake and that of their siblings. Chloe is going to be 25 this month ffs, she should be at least trying to gain a little independence.

Reactions: 8
I think that the older kids do deserve to have the larger rooms to themselves. Older kids need their space and if they're contributing to the household either through paying a rent/board or helping out why not have a larger room after having to share for so long. If it was the younger kids having their own rooms then it would make sense to me that they would have the smaller rooms - Millie used to be in the box room that is currently Max & Josh's when she was younger and had her own room. The older boys in particular have shared the same room with the 4/5 of them for most of their lives so it would be so nice for them to have their own spacious rooms instead of being squished into a box room just for the sake of having their own room.

Chloe no longer has her make-up room in the basement - it is now Daniel's bedroom as shown in one of the recent vlogs where Sue did a mini house tour.

I agree. I think Jack, Chloe, and Millie all need to move out, for their own sake and that of their siblings. Chloe is going to be 25 this month ffs, she should be at least trying to gain a little independence.
I think we shouldn't underestimate the level of guilt/pressure that Chloe is under, and how hard it is to break away from that. Chloe has said several times that she wanted to leave the house/bakery and we saw Noel saying he would be gutted if she left. She not only does a lot with the kids at home, but she seems to be Noel's right hand when it comes to the bakery, shopping and cooking. That can't be easy to free yourself from that level of dependency. A girl I worked with was the eldest of a large family and she delayed getting married as her mum was pregnant again and she knew fine rightly that the household system would fall apart without her.

Reactions: 6
I think we shouldn't underestimate the level of guilt/pressure that Chloe is under, and how hard it is to break away from that. Chloe has said several times that she wanted to leave the house/bakery and we saw Noel saying he would be gutted if she left. She not only does a lot with the kids at home, but she seems to be Noel's right hand when it comes to the bakery, shopping and cooking. That can't be easy to free yourself from that level of dependency. A girl I worked with was the eldest of a large family and she delayed getting married as her mum was pregnant again and she knew fine rightly that the household system would fall apart without her.
You're right. It's just so unfair to her, and I'm afraid she's going to wake up one day and wonder why she didn't take advantage of her youth. I guess once Sophie got pregnant Chloe was really the only girl that was old enough to help out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.