Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarkingTree

I rarely wear make up so I don't know much about it but I'm curious about Chloe's makeup stuff. Is she considered a good make up artist, or even an average one? Everything she posts just looks so hideous to me. I don't understand how her sisters let her paint them up that way. It's all so clumpy and orange with lips that are both flappy and in your face but also nude and washed out. I won't even follow Chloe on insta because I find her pics a bit scary.

So am I just too ignorant about make up to know what's good or is she just really bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lauren1994

New thread name suggestion: Radford family #8 Hot tub, garden cinema & drinks bar, they’ve even purchased a brand new car.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I’ve always wondered why the social workers didn’t get involved, I’d expect him to be arrested for grooming and underage sex if I was her parents, they all had a duty of care to sue but they all failed her and deep down she must realise this now. I wonder what the older children think of it?
My best friend of 25 years went through the care system as her parents couldn’t cope, she met an older man and had a baby with him at 16. Her social worker told her family it’s common as they try and find a parent figure to look after them and then they want something to look after. It’s really sad when you look at it like that.
You can already see the novelty has worn off with heidi she’s just another number to them now. I’d say sue needs help but it’s vile Noel who needs it most, he needs to stop all this now it’s abuse in public view and sue can’t see it.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I’m not knocking big families in anyway shape or form. I take my hat off to you all. What I don’t understand is why sue constantly wants to be in the baby phase. I love my kids dearly but the first couple years in my eyes are so so so hard. Can’t understand why she doesn’t want her life back,
I dont think sue has ever had her own adult life. First child at 14. She literally doesnt know what she's missing.

Lauren1994

Does millie work? I’ve only ever known chloe to help out at the bakery. That egg pushchair they bought her is so expensive!! I really liked it for my daughter but it was nearly £1000 for just the basics and they’ve bought her everything to go with it. She seemed like she was grateful but I also think it’s good to teach your children that they need to work for the things they receive.

BarkingTree

Finally looked through the youtube comments and wow. It is crazy how many people are positively commenting on their lives. Nothing about their lives is normal. They are seeing 20 minutes total of a day and it's obviously a selective moment of the day and very edited. How can they think this represents the average day for them? I guess it's much like reality tv where people think it's an accurate representation when it's nothing more than a highly edited storyline that the channel thinks will be most entertaining for their audience.

Also sick of the "at least they aren't on benefits". First, being on benefits doesn't indicate a person is lazy, irresponsible or bad. Second, not being on benefits isn't a sign that they are good parents. Having 22 children means they are not good parents.

MrOnions

Channel 5 is car crash telly, it’s the type of stuff I watch to make myself feel better about my own life 😂

• Haha
If the break-in and stolen train stories are true, I'd be really concerned if I were them. It's probably nothing, but it's a strange coincidence that they happened on the same night, and I would be worried that someone was targeting us. They've been so careless about showing where they live and their daily routines to the world, and it's easy to figure out where the kids go to school. Someone with ill intentions could easily harm one of them. They really should be more careful with so many small kids and at least one pregnant woman living there.

• Sad

The General

Nothing sticks in my mind more about these two than that he was a child abuser. She was 14 when she got preggers. He was alot older. And now they make money cause the reason they’ve got so many kids is they started so early. How can companies give them stuff and tv companies make programmes about it!! 🤢🤢🤢

Because the first school was already full with their children. How much have that lot cost their local council in putting all those kids through school? Radfords the world doesn’t need any more of your kids!!!

hey
He knocked her up at 13 and started molesting her earlier she does look about 9 In The pic don’t know how he can look at a child that way it’s gross

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Ok, so having watched a couple more of their vlogs, I can see why people are not too kind to her. It seems all one way taking and no giving, unless of course she does all that privately (which for a family who live their life as publicly as they do I doubt).

Their current new car is a RR 7 seater which comes in at a hefty £64K and I expect their next new one "due in a couple of weeks" will be equally as opulent :rolleyes:
I expect their hot tub has set them back the best part of £15k.

Their bakery sells pies for £16 a hit but to afford the lifestyle they've got they'd have to be running a much bigger outfit than a little back kitchen of half a shop.

There are so many charities that rehome baby goods to less well off families. I would like to think that when she's done with each pram (and each one doesn't seem to get more than a 2 trip rally) that she donates it. Not to mention the hoards of clothes the kids have. And all those toys they get each birthday/christmas that don't seem to be anywhere in the house.

It would be great to see them giving to a foodbank, maybe gifting some of the presents they get to less fortunate parents.

And let's hope they pay all the tax that's due given they milked the system for so long before they were 'famous'. Can't wait to check the tax returns on his limited company next year.

With the following they've got they could do so much good. But all I'm seeing is a family whose only claim to fame is popping out kid after kid, taking handouts from anyone who will give them and lording it up over the internet. Watching the latest vlog about the hot tub you see how many neighbours they have at the back and side of them. They must be so fed up with the Radfords.

Reactions: 10
Spiller how do you know that that was they're old house? its much nicer than the one they have now, and its detached, the new one is semi! how the bloody hell are they going to fit all that lot in a chavavan? its like sue is desperate for views she knows full well that if they just stay at home all summer like everybody else has to they're vlog will be boring as fooook, pretty much like it is now. she will be like ohh Chloe look after the kids will you' 'Noel come on when the caravans a rockin baby 23 is a coming a knocking!' then noels like 'ohh sue quick shut those bloody windows the whole site will be able to hear you' sue 'teeeeheeeteeeheeee' 'ohh yes we very much enjoy the sex' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else notice how unbothered by Heidie Sue is? She doesn’t seem to be as bonded to her as she was the others as babies, she was MUCH closer and ‘motherly’ towards Bonnie 🤔

ladymary

The minions think the pie shop provides for them all. Does it fuck! There’s so much more to be outed about this breed! Frauds!!!
I live in Ireland and often articles pop up on my Google home page about the radfords cause they are a well known big family even over here. The article was about how they take care of their large family with the pie shop they run.
I was looking through the comments on the news article and everyone was talking about the pie shop. These are all people who wouldn't really look too far into the radfords and they were all agreeing that they use the pie shop to pay for the kids.
So there are plenty out there who think they pay for themselves. Someone said "at least they pay for themselves" :ROFLMAO: plenty don't know the truth about them

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I'm just fasinated with what the true story is with Jana.

Does she not want to leave the little kids!? Is Laura the real love of her life?! Is she happy single!? Does she not want to be a baby making machine!?

I do wish the show wouldn't make such a big deal out of her single status though as it makes it seem as though it is something to be ashamed of. If it isn't through choice (I believe it is) then the focus on it can't feel very nice.

Sorry, OT but the psychology in large families esp those in a cult like the Duggars is so interesting.

bdscc

What I can’t get over is the fact they are liverpool supporters and constantly do stories with the s*n.

• Sad

ForTheDrama

I dont usually comment on this thread but. Is Ellie taking over care of Heidie already? When she walked out of Sue's bedroom and she said 'ooh you 2 have had a good sleep' or something after saying oh Heidi's been asleep 2 and a half hours because its soo quiet. Dont get me wrong I think its lovely the kids have good bonds with their siblings, just a shame they are almost parents to them.

Sue doesn’t want another baby, pigs can fly. I bet her vag is bigger than the M25
We all used to quite enjoy watching that out sheer morbid curiosity but would rather stick our heads in a barrel of rattle snakes than be on it maybe the radfords will fit in nicely
I read both of these comments too quickly and it merged into one, resulting in me reading it as “I bet her vag is bigger than the M25. we all used to quite enjoy watching that” :sick:😂

• Haha