Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think sue come’s across quite stupid it’s like she’s in her own little world giggling away at everything
I agree. I feel like you could literally shake her and get no reaction from her. She has no personality and no brains so just giggles like a little girl. She never grew up

Reactions: 8
I think it’s all a facade from Sue. She doesn’t listen to a word her kids say and seems to be ready to snap at times.

Reactions: 5
Just seen the sun 'water park's it's some blow up paddling pool. Wtf

Their 'massive dinner' was not even big? I have 4 kids and we would eat more than that on a buffet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beau was because the next baby born after a stillbirth is called a 'rainbow baby' so bow=beau for Hallie's middle name

Name-wise they've also got repeats in Sophie's kids - Daisy Mae (different spelling but same as Ellie May & Tillie May), and Ayprill Louise (Katie Louise). Not sure on her son's names but wouldn't be surprised if there was another repeat in there. Is there any family significance with the name May/Mae? I understand them using Rose twice as it has significance being their grandmothers name, but any reasoning for the other names?
Leo thomas which is a repeat of Alfie Thomas

Reactions: 1
All over every paper about this amazing water play park. Yet no one mentions he a creep who was having sex with a child. I only hope at Some point someone calls him out on it . but No one will because every one seems to think they are amazing

He was a child too.. Iam so sick of hearing this.. Iam the same age as sue and it was bloody common to go out with boys a few yrs older when we were 13 and 14..for gods sake.. It was different times.. So everyone I went to school with must also be a perv?

He is hardly Chris Ingram fgs! He has been married to the same woman and faithful as far as we know for 30 bloody yrs!

He was a child too.. Iam so sick of hearing this.. Iam the same age as sue and it was bloody common to go out with boys a few yrs older when we were 13 and 14..for gods sake.. It was different times.. So everyone I went to school with must also be a perv?

He is hardly Chris Ingram fgs! He has been married to the same woman and faithful as far as we know for 30 bloody yrs!

If everyone you went to school with were having sex with barely pubescent children then yes they were “pervs”

Also them staying together for 30 years and continuing to have children does not make this a romantic story, Sue was clearly groomed and abused no 12-13 year old can consent to a sexual relationship and no 17 year old should be pursuing them.

I’ve never understood the love for this family personally. I think Sue would benefit from some kind of therapy as she’s clearly addicted to pregnancy and having tiny babies and is prepared to leave 20+ children motherless to continue to fulfil her need to procreate.

Reactions: 21
They've been to the cemetery, as Sue has posted a photo of Heidie beside Alfie's grave, description says Introducing Heidie to her brother, might be just me ,but find it a bit creepy/odd!

Reactions: 6

Dont defend it.
Going out with someone and being sexually active with them is different.
13 is a child and no one can give me any reason thats OK.

Reactions: 9
They've been to the cemetery, as Sue has posted a photo of Heidie beside Alfie's grave, description says Introducing Heidie to her brother, might be just me ,but find it a bit creepy/odd!
What's creepy/odd about taking a baby to another family member's grave? 🤷‍♀️

Whether it's a sibling, grandparent, auntie, whoever that passed before they were born, there's nothing creepy about visiting a grave...

Reactions: 22
If everyone you went to school with were having sex with barely pubescent children then yes they were “pervs”

Also them staying together for 30 years and continuing to have children does not make this a romantic story, Sue was clearly groomed and abused no 12-13 year old can consent to a sexual relationship and no 17 year old should be pursuing them.

I’ve never understood the love for this family personally. I think Sue would benefit from some kind of therapy as she’s clearly addicted to pregnancy and having tiny babies and is prepared to leave 20+ children motherless to continue to fulfil her need to procreate.
Absolutely, Sue has always given me the vibe of being trapped.
Even when she was talking about leaving him a few years back, she knew she couldnt cope with those kids on her own and had no way out. I remember being very shocked and worried for her for a couple of days, she was very unhappy with Noel at the time.
She did say about leaving herself but I dont think she could ever have brought herself to leave the kids. And then a few days later she was back and everything was happy in RadfordLand.

• Sad

Or I could turn your romanticised view on their love story around and say he's been controlling the same woman for over 30 years now.

17 might still be a child in the eyes of the law but a 17 year old is above the age of consent, a 13 year old definitely isn't. A 17 year old know it is wrong to sleep with a 13 year old. More to the point, why would they want to? Despite the legalities, 17 year olds don't see themselves as children. They like to think of themselves as young adults. Whereas any 17 year old would tell you a 13 year old is still a kid. Noel definitely knew that what he was doing was wrong. He was sleeping with a child.

Unfortunately, because nothing was ever done about it at the time, Sue was never given the chance to get away from him and potentially lead a normal life. We all see how she comes across in the vlogs. She's still has the mentality of a teenager. She's never had the chance to grow up. We all know how their relationship isn't as rosey as she likes to make out on camera, and yet she knows she can never ever leave him with so many dependent children and no prospects. He has a complete hold over her.

We might all laugh whenever Sue says no more and think yeah right but actually I really have felt Sue has meant it after Archie and Bonnie, and probably this time too. She seems exhausted, her body has probably well and truly had enough of being pregnant. And yet Noel, who very much controls the family finances, knows how prosperous a new baby is for the family. The moment they stop reproducing the freebies and media interest will dry up instantly. So before you know it, Sue's pregnant again.

Don't get me wrong, I do truly believe that once she is pregnant again she's genuinely happy, because the never ending cycle of pregnancy and newborns is all she's ever known. It's comfortingly familiar to her. She's like a child with a new doll again dreaming of the new pram and baby clothes. But between each pregnancy I have seen a slight change in Sue, compared to when they first started filming, that really does make me think she's had enough. And over the years, the more we see/hear of them, I'm seeing a creepier more controlling side to Noel that makes me feel that sexual predator from 30 odd years ago is still there under the surface, relishing the hold he has over this woman.

So in summary no, the fact he stayed with her absolutely does not make it ok imo. The fact someone has had control of someone else for so long, someone who mentally doesn't appear to have moved on from that vulnerable barely teenager he first abused all those years ago, is deeply concerning imo.

Absolutely, Sue has always given me the vibe of being trapped.
Even when she was talking about leaving him a few years back, she knew she couldnt cope with those kids on her own and had no way out. I remember being very shocked and worried for her for a couple of days, she was very unhappy with Noel at the time.
She did say about leaving herself but I dont think she could ever have brought herself to leave the kids. And then a few days later she was back and everything was happy in RadfordLand.
Couldn't agree more. Trapped is definitely the right word for it.

I often wonder how different Sue's life would have been if someone had stepped in when she first fell pregnant with Chris. If Noel had been charged and banned from seeing her, she would have been free of his control and allowed to grow up to eventually see how wrong it all was, in time. She was never allowed that as he's always been there, making the decisions for her and controlling every aspect of her life 😥

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If you think the Radfords are bad for repeating names, don't ask about the Freers. Three of their boys have the same names but in different order! When Kirsty went to register one for secondary school she couldn't remember what order his name was and had to look for the baptism certificate.

• Wow
  • Haha
What's creepy/odd about taking a baby to another family member's grave? 🤷‍♀️

Whether it's a sibling, grandparent, auntie, whoever that passed before they were born, there's nothing creepy about visiting a grave...
Probably didn't explain that very well. I meant i thought it strange that there was a photo of Heidie beside the grave, probably just me

Probably didn't explain that very well. I meant i thought it strange that there was a photo of Heidie beside the grave, probably just me
I knew what you meant but again I see nothing weird or creepy.

There's a lot of things I do find weird and creepy about this family but this isn't one of them.

I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
Can I just say I’m 37 now I had my first child nearly 19 years ago when I was 18 yes a teen parent I have 2 more aswell and I don’t ever want any one to feel sorry for them. They have and have had the best life we could provide for them I was with there dad 13 years and even now we co parent because it’s the right thing to do and now they have 4 happy parents but don’t label all teen parents the same because believe me we are not all the same and there is many reasons for a teen falling pregnant not just failed protection there are some emotional reasons aswell

Reactions: 2
I don’t find it creepy at all and my children have visited their sisters grave many times. However it is a special and private time for us as a family so I don’t post it to social media. The engagement factor in adding this kind of post on insta is, to me, a bit ick.

I have very similar photos of my children at their grandparents and big sisters graves. I would never post them on either my private or public insta though as they are private moments in our family life. I couldn't imagine using heart break to cash in

Reactions: 4
If you think the Radfords are bad for repeating names, don't ask about the Freers. Three of their boys have the same names but in different order! When Kirsty went to register one for secondary school she couldn't remember what order his name was and had to look for the baptism certificate.
Yeah but Kirsty Freer has always been a bit dense to be honest.

I agree there is going and there is posting the pics on social media, its just weird.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.