Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's very much in their interest to keep Chloe at home, she is to all intents and purposes Sue's right hand man. She expressed interest in moving out and they were gutted. She picks up so much slack, it would be hard for them to manage without her.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I’m one of the previous shows the eldest daughter (Sophie?) lived in the basement with her Boyfriend while she was pregnant.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m one of the previous shows the eldest daughter (Sophie?) lived in the basement with her Boyfriend while she was pregnant.
Yes she did. I rewatched the one where Daisy and Casper were born recently and they showed her bedroom. I *think* it's the one Millie has now.

Just to add, I don't think there's anything wrong at all with the Radfords charging their older children keep, that's not uncommon at all. It does seem sad though that, with the exception of Millie, it usually seems to be used as a condition to earning the right to their own room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I paid ‘keep’ as soon as I got a job, I’d proberlt do the same too especially if they all end up like chloe and stay for ages, Millies had a few jobs too I’m guessing they just ask for keep once they know they can pay for it

I’m guessing it was an empty room and they’ve done it up everything looks very fresh down there and modern
Nothing wrong with them charging a rent or keep! It's another way of contributing to the household if they're out at work all day and can't contribute via chores or helping out as much as younger kids do. Very understandable for the adult kids like Chloe and the boys.
Just wondered if they charged them extra if they had their own rooms? or if the kids paid extra for the privilege of their own room?

Nothing wrong with them charging a rent or keep! It's another way of contributing to the household if they're out at work all day and can't contribute via chores or helping out as much as younger kids do. Very understandable for the adult kids like Chloe and the boys.
Just wondered if they charged them extra if they had their own rooms? or if the kids paid extra for the privilege of their own room?
Looks like it’s more of an age thing and unfortunately for Katie It seems there’s no more rooms to give, they defiantly have enough room to partition some of them of though

Looks like it’s more of an age thing and unfortunately for Katie It seems there’s no more rooms to give, they defiantly have enough room to partition some of them of though
Didn't they have a spare, empty room downstairs? Or am I imagining something. Katie definitely needs out of that room though.

Can I just say, I just don't get it. I have a baby and a toddler with an age difference of 20 months (quite Radfordey of me) and my days are filled with changing their nappies, getting them dressed, feeding them, carrying them around, cuddling them, making sure they're safe and don't do anything dangerous, putting them down for naps, bathing them, reading to them, helping them go to sleep and getting up at night when they cry. My days and nights are full and that's just with two kids, how on earth do you do all that with 10 times that amount AND find the time to read through hundreds of comments on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook and respond to many of them. I suppose the answer is Sue doesn't do any of the above-mentioned activities that fill my days and which, although tiring, I enjoy, as that's what being a parent entails (at least at the baby and toddler stage). Getting pregnant isn't an achievement, I know for people struggling with infertility it's a different story, but generally it's what happens when people have sex and doesn't require any particular skills, training or brain power. Being a parent on the other hand is much more demanding and requires a lot more than a basic biological act. As far as I can see, the Radfords are great at getting pregnant, but when it comes to being parents, they're unable to do it properly or just aren't interested. Either way it's really sad and I feel sorry for all those children.

Reactions: 13
Didn't they have a spare, empty room downstairs? Or am I imagining something. Katie definitely needs out of that room though.
I don’t get it either, I do think they should partition one of the bigger rooms even if all she can fit is a bed drawers and tv in it

Reactions: 3
Can I just say, I just don't get it. I have a baby and a toddler with an age difference of 20 months (quite Radfordey of me) and my days are filled with changing their nappies, getting them dressed, feeding them, carrying them around, cuddling them, making sure they're safe and don't do anything dangerous, putting them down for naps, bathing them, reading to them, helping them go to sleep and getting up at night when they cry. My days and nights are full and that's just with two kids, how on earth do you do all that with 10 times that amount AND find the time to read through hundreds of comments on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook and respond to many of them. I suppose the answer is Sue doesn't do any of the above-mentioned activities that fill my days and which, although tiring, I enjoy, as that's what being a parent entails (at least at the baby and toddler stage). Getting pregnant isn't an achievement, I know for people struggling with infertility it's a different story, but generally it's what happens when people have sex and doesn't require any particular skills, training or brain power. Being a parent on the other hand is much more demanding and requires a lot more than a basic biological act. As far as I can see, the Radfords are great at getting pregnant, but when it comes to being parents, they're unable to do it properly or just aren't interested. Either way it's really sad and I feel sorry for all those children.
It's interesting rewatching some of the old KAC programs as Sue actually seemed far more stressed when she only had 16. These days, in the vlogs etc, you see her chilling in the garden etc, sometimes with only a handful of kids around (which for her must be bliss).

Now, I know they obviously only want us to see the positives in the vlogs. I'm not suggesting it's easy having 22 kids as I imagine her days are still largely full of chores and screaming kids but I have a theory as to why she seemingly finds it a lot easier now. Back during the early KAC she literally just had Chloe to help. Sophie was starting her own family, Chris had moved out and the other older boys didn't help at all (nor were they expected to). Fastforward 7 years and the other girls, who were all still little thenselves back when Oscar and Casper were babies, have grown up. She has 5 mini mums on standby in Chloe, Millie, Katie, Ellie and Aimee (obviously Millie will be busy herself soon but out of all of them she seems the least interested in helping with the little ones anyway). But we see it in the vlogs, even when Chloe is working, Katie, Ellie and Aimee are always there on hand to play with little ones, wipe away tears, keep a close eye on them to make sure they're safe etc. More to the point, they do genuinely seem to want to most of the time.

Sue knows she can sit in the sun fussing the dogs whenever she wants 10 minutes peace, as she knows Katie will fuss Archie when he falls and Ellie will keep an eye on Bonnie toddling around out of her sight and Aimee will pop Heidie's dummy in if she wakes crying etc. She knows Chloe will tell Hallie and Phoebe off for scrapping with each other, and Casper will snitch on his brothers if they're up to no good etc. She never use to have that luxury. But the older her other kids get (especially the girls) the easier this parenting lark is for Sue despite the fact she's constantly popping out new ones still.

Whilst the media often fawn over her, claiming how amazing she is for doing it all, I just can't help thinking how easy we'd all find it if we lived with that many other adults and teenagers who were on hand whenever we needed them for childcare/chores. She most definitely doesn't do it all and hasn't done for quite some time now. Those girls are a godsend to her and I honestly don't think she'd cope without them. She certainly wouldn't keep producing more if she didn't have all the help she does.

Reactions: 19
She has more mini parents now to palm babies off to. Easier when you have 3 taking a few smallies each

I think Sue comes across as much more zoned out now and unaware - I'm thinking she's probably on a high dose of something.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's interesting rewatching some of the old KAC programs as Sue actually seemed far more stressed when she only had 16. These days, in the vlogs etc, you see her chilling in the garden etc, sometimes with only a handful of kids around (which for her must be bliss).

Now, I know they obviously only want us to see the positives in the vlogs. I'm not suggesting it's easy having 22 kids as I imagine her days are still largely full of chores and screaming kids but I have a theory as to why she seemingly finds it a lot easier now. Back during the early KAC she literally just had Chloe to help. Sophie was starting her own family, Chris had moved out and the other older boys didn't help at all (nor were they expected to). Fastforward 7 years and the other girls, who were all still little thenselves back when Oscar and Casper were babies, have grown up. She has 5 mini mums on standby in Chloe, Millie, Katie, Ellie and Aimee (obviously Millie will be busy herself soon but out of all of them she seems the least interested in helping with the little ones anyway). But we see it in the vlogs, even when Chloe is working, Katie, Ellie and Aimee are always there on hand to play with little ones, wipe away tears, keep a close eye on them to make sure they're safe etc. More to the point, they do genuinely seem to want to most of the time.

Sue knows she can sit in the sun fussing the dogs whenever she wants 10 minutes peace, as she knows Katie will fuss Archie when he falls and Ellie will keep an eye on Bonnie toddling around out of her sight and Aimee will pop Heidie's dummy in if she wakes crying etc. She knows Chloe will tell Hallie and Phoebe off for scrapping with each other, and Casper will snitch on his brothers if they're up to no good etc. She never use to have that luxury. But the older her other kids get (especially the girls) the easier this parenting lark is for Sue despite the fact she's constantly popping out new ones still.

Whilst the media often fawn over her, claiming how amazing she is for doing it all, I just can't help thinking how easy we'd all find it if we lived with that many other adults and teenagers who were on hand whenever we needed them for childcare/chores. She most definitely doesn't do it all and hasn't done for quite some time now. Those girls are a godsend to her and I honestly don't think she'd cope without them. She certainly wouldn't keep producing more if she didn't have all the help she does.

I dont think its just that.
Knowing Sue I noticed especially in the past few years she is 2 different people.
Instagram is a pic, or a 30 second clip its not reality at all, that why they dont vlog more because that house is truly chaos.

There is the perfect Sue we see on TV,happy, bubbly ect

And then there is the real one who became very paranoid, really isnt very happy at all and was always moaning about the elder kids, the screaming little kids and Noel.
She could never cope with the negative comments people would make about her and I think this added to the paranoia.

Reactions: 5
Knowing Sue I noticed especially in the past few years she is 2 different people.
Instagram is a pic, or a 30 second clip its not reality at all, that why they dont vlog more because that house is truly chaos.

And then there is the real one who became very paranoid, really isnt very happy at all and was always moaning about the elder kids, the screaming little kids and Noel.
She could never cope with the negative comments people would make about her and I think this added to the paranoia.
What was she paranoid about?

Reactions: 1

Oh yeah, I don't mean that she completely chilled and happier now. Like I said, I accept the vlogs are a smokescreen and what they want us to see, but I do believe she has it far easier these days, due to all the extra help from the older girls.

It is ironic that someone so obsessed and paranoid about what people say and think about them would put themselves in the public eye so much but they know that's by far their biggest source of income so I largely think Sue feels she has no choice.

Personally I couldn't imagine seeing things about me and my family every day in the media. That would be enough to drive anyone crazy with paranoia. That's why I feel so sorry for the kids, especially those old enough to read it all for themselves. They really have no choice in the matter. It must be so embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have seen people commenting about her and Noel falling out, her moaning about him going to the pub and her struggling ect, is this from people that know her personally on her personal facebook? As I have never seen any of this as they always portray their 'happy' life or have I missed something 🙈

I quite like it, Proberly wouldn’t of chose it myself Think some names don’t sound right in certain accents but I think it’ll be pretty in theirs

I’m just glad it doesn’t end in the ee sound🤦‍♀️
Agree & I think some of Noel and sues names don’t match at all, like I’m not keen on Heidi after Bonnie, I think Archie phoebe and Hallie Are a nice match but some of the other choices I don’t get how they came up with them or wether they just ‘settle’ because they end in the ‘EE’ sound

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.