Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm past the baby stage now so certainly not buying stuff but if I was I would actively be avoiding the brand that gifted her the cot. Companies must have lost the plot when higher end items are now being promoted to the teenage mother demograph. It's actually embarassing. For those saying surely Millie would just take stuff off Sue, she has watched her mum buy brand new stuff with every pregnancy for the last how many years, why on earth would she want second hand stuff? The younger Radfords are going to think buying a new cot and pram with every baby is completely normal.

Reactions: 8

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I'm a bit lost with this thread now.
Wondering who a few people are that have been mentioned.
r family?
Walker?
Sarah and aurora?
Also has something been mentioned by the radfords that speculates they are ttc again?
Sarah and aurora & family are same thing. We can’t talk about them on tattle, he gets a kick out of the attention. I brought them up as I suspected that they were commenting on this thread and I now am sure they are.
Walker is the Radfords defender, as they can’t fight their own battles they use people to do it for them. But this one is very fanatical and likes to stalk people and abuse them.

theRadfords are always ttc. They have never stopped ttc. There are only so many times people can believe the whole we are done lie. But with millies pregnancy and the way sue is handling the shift of attention away from her, we just know she’s ttc ASAP before menopause kicks in!!

• Wow

emmawhu

VIP Member
I've wondered about Chris too - is he close to the older boys? I think in the earliest shows they all shared the same red bedroom that some of them are still in, before he moved to one of the basement rooms. As you say not really an issue now but he seemed to keep to himself while he was at home and there is nearly 10 years(?) between him and Jack and I think 5(?) between him and Sophie. Being far away now it must be hard to stay close to his siblings - especially the younger ones.
Since he moved out I'm guessing Chris' relationship with the little ones is much like you'd have with much younger cousins you rarely see. It must be very hard to have that sibling bond with them, especially those born since he left the family home (and especially those younger than his own children).

Sophie obviously sees more of them (pre-lockdown) due to still being local but even she must feel they're more like cousins than siblings if they were born after she started having her own kids and moved out of the family home.

As for bedrooms, I hope poor Katie gets her own very soon. A 17 year old, sharing with 3 younger siblings including one as young as 10 isn't good for her privacy at all.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
No need to feel bad for them. Some teen parents do better than some adult parents do. Being an adult doesn't mean you're ready. Families are so different now, I don't think being single and living at home equals a bad situation. 🤷‍♀️
If you can't support it you shouldn't have one. Why shud yr parents have to put up with a crying baby, extra bills etc.

I had my daughter at 17 and I managed just fine. And as for being careful. My middle child, my son was conceived whilst the coil was still in place. You can see the coil on my first scan in the place where it should be. So you can be as careful as you wish but sometimes it doesn't work.
You can't have totally supported yrself and a baby at 17. You might have done just fine but someone else had to support you which maybe was not just fine with them.

This is such a bitchy comment on my part lol but does anyone else get unnecessarily irritated with Sue’s “Heeeeeeeyyyyy.” 😂

emmawhu

VIP Member
These must be product placements. There is no way Noel will be pandering to the wants of the children. This is the family that claimed that they never bought branded food :unsure:
Good point. Makes the constant name dropping of Coco Pops make more sense too.

There is no way a family of that size would normally buy the smallest size boxes. To be honest the whole scene felt quite staged, with Oscar requesting a particular cereal and Sue rooting around to see if they had it, zooming in to show the contents of the cupboard with all those small boxes of branded cereal. Makes complete sense it's product placement. Yet another way of making money ay?

Becclo44

VIP Member
Millie’s article in the Sun... :rolleyes: bet she’s loving it as the majority of the comments I saw on Facebook seem really positive!

my god Millie is unfortunate looking though. She has a creepy look about her (like the rest of them).

• Haha
It’s the weird side profile they have. It’s more noticeable in some than others
its like a mix of Noels creepy goat eyes, a bowl face, and very pointy noses and chins. I mean don't get me wrong, they're not the worst looking family, but they aint the best, and a few look better than others. I think the boys are a bit more blessed in the looks department,

• Haha

Pjw596

All over every paper about this amazing water play park. Yet no one mentions he a creep who was having sex with a child. I only hope at Some point someone calls him out on it . but No one will because every one seems to think they are amazing

It's very much in their interest to keep Chloe at home, she is to all intents and purposes Sue's right hand man. She expressed interest in moving out and they were gutted. She picks up so much slack, it would be hard for them to manage without her.

Elvis23

So now they're all getting birthday posts... Chris now has one too. Someone must be reading here. 😆

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
That photo is beyond creepy, Noels eyes are like something from a horror movie. There has to be something very wrong with a man who sleeps with a young teenager, especially when she still looks like a primary school child. I don’t understand how their gushing fans condone that or anything they do.
I feel sad for the grandchildren, they never get a look in and I doubt have much of a relationship with them.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
The Q&A was a :poop: show.
Again reacting to comments made by people, totally set up.
Massive stampede of elephants in the room, how did you meet? Funny what they missed out.
I have it on very good authority that the TV series is on TLC, you know the same channel that brought us Jon&Kate plus 8 and The Duggers, perfect company in my opinion.
The bedtime routine was so funny too, gonna film it? But we have all seen you just take door handles off! Who are you kidding?
Love how they put the question, are sophie and joe still married? Well yes, they haven't got divorced! yet!

Also am I the only person who dont think their house is lovely, the kitchen is nice but set up for filming. The living room wallpaper looks like left over wrapping paper and therest of the house looks cluttered.

its all fake lol. In the first kids and counting if you watch it back you will notice the house is an absolute shithole! holes in the walls, no sheets on piss stained mattresses, the pillows on the beds have no pillow case and are stained brown :sick: all up the walls marked with god knows what, the skirting boards full of shite! you can tell it was when of those houses that when you walked it it stank of piss!!

• Sick

GlitterKnickers

Well we all knew Tillie would get a birthday vlog.
Was great to see her being able to unwrap her presents while all the other kids had their hands all over them and Archie saying where's mine!
I've always thought their children are quite pushy, and will just take what they want. No one seems to say, No, this is so and so's presents, so sit down and wait.