Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrOnions

So I always knew the portion sizes were small but this is ridiculous. No wonder all the children look small and unwell. Even if this was for the youngest children it’s not enough !!!!
This was from noels Instagram
If that cucumber was sliced any thinner it would be invisible

• Haha
Reactions: 7
off topic but I have just had a look at the Ingham fam on YouTube and doesn't that dad look sooo stupid with that beanie hat on and dyed greasy black hair lol, did they ever address in there vlogs that he had been grooming young girls or have they just tried to hide it when everybody knows? must be totally embarrassing for his wife. then again, she seems like a silly cow anyway, it probably got them more likes and lets be honest that's all that matters! lol

So I always knew the portion sizes were small but this is ridiculous. No wonder all the children look small and unwell. Even if this was for the youngest children it’s not enough !!!!
This was from noels Instagram
I’d say that’s plenty for a child under 4. They don’t have massive appetite.

I feel very sorry for the middle children, especially the boys luke, james, Josh and max. You hardly ever hear about them or see them, especially james, I barely knew he existed. The haircuts are terrible (I know it’s lockdown) and they aren’t dressed nice like the others, I understand boys will be boys etc but they look a bit scruffy compared to everyone else. I don’t know why but really gets to me 😓
I've always had a soft spot for James (which I guess is ridiculous as I don't know him, but here we are). In one of their earlier C4 programmes, Sue's dad tried to name all of the kids in order and James was the only one he forgot, which I found so sad for him. In one of the recent vlogs he was playing with Heidie and seemed so sweet and attentive to her.

Edit: Here it is, at about 1 min 50 sec in:

Last edited:
  • Sad

Kingbin

VIP Member
Those Teepee's are £265(!!!) each and how many have they got now...
Nice for Archie to have something for himself for once though, I often feel he is lost (much like Tillie and James) because she likes to have them in pairs so she can dress them the same, Millie/Katie, Ellie/Aimee, Josh/Max, Oscar/Casper, Hallie/Phoebe, Bonnie/Heidie
FFS! How much! A charitable donation would be better than giving to these freeloaders! They think they are owed!! They ain’t! It’s disgusting!

Kingbin

VIP Member
It reminds me of Pete burns, I mean, there’s a little bit of lip filler that can look nice and natural, and then there’s chloes, she has clearly gone to far and had far to much, it doesn’t look good or pretty, it looks weird and plastic, I hope she realises before she gets anymore pumped in 😱
Doubt it. She’s one goal in life and that’s to be a WAG it’s blatantly obvious.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Do they actually try to conceive? or just have sex un protected and let fate decide whether they have more or not?
Do they teach their daughters and sons about protection?
How old was Sophie when she had her first?
Yes they actively, Sue used to post pics of her ovulation tests. As time has gone on she has found it harder to concieve, quite a few chemical pregnancys.

• Wow

MrOnions

It’s an awful name.
I haven’t actually heard Millie say the name but with her deep voice and accent I can’t imagine it sounds good. I’m northern myself and when I say it, I just know i don’t have the accent to pull it off

That trip was paid by the TV company.
Because sue was annoyed they couldnt film at disney so the production company asked about other places. I posted the screenshot further back.

I dont think safety ever comes into their mind, kid climbing on a radiator, take a pic, smashing things up in the garden, take a pic, sliding down a pile just take a pic.
Why do they never declare these things and how are companies ok with that? They got asked a lot about how they afforded that holiday and Sue's answer was always booking flights separately and saving up all year :unsure:

• Angry

Lolly505

VIP Member
Re Chloe’s photo just now - the Radfords all have the same dazed zombie-like dead behind the eyes look don’t they?
Maybe that’s a bit harsh but I just think they all (especially the girls) look like creepy clones of each other.
I mean, they are related 😂 With 22 kids, you're bound to get some dupes 😜

I honestly don't think this occurs to them. In one of the early KACs they were on a very busy beach and lost one of the toddlers. Sue's parents and Noel were running up and down the beach, whilst heavily pregnant Sue sat giggling about it, saying they always lose one. She was talking to the camera and not even watching the other toddlers, it was quite odd as if she didn't understand the possible danger.
That's nothing to laugh about! Its unbelievable how far toddlers can walk in a short space of time. My mum once found a little lad wandering around, lost at the beach. She walked with him to find his parents, who were looking for him. He'd walked miles! (not actual miles but you get the point). My my mum couldn't believe how far he'd walked! When my sister and I were small and we were on holiday with some friends, we walked off when we'd been told to sit and wait with the other kids. My mum was worried and when she got ahold of us she was furious and told us off for walking off. One of her friends was embarrassed by her telling us off but she didn't care. She was worried that something could've happened to us. And rightly so. These days you never know who or whats around and it only takes a moment to look away and they're gone or someones grabbed them. Or they've hurt themselves. One worry I'd have at a beach with so many kids is when in the water how quickly the water can change. With so many kids you can't possibly keep a firm eye on all of them all of the time. What if one suddenly walks out of their depth and starts to struggle and there are so many other little ones you have to watch? There are so many things that could happen.

From day one I’ve never liked this family. I feel sorry for those poor children who most definitely will grow up with hardly anytime spent with their parents one on one. I’m one of 5 and as much as my mum loved us she never had time to spend with us. Also this whole we claim no benefits wind me up as who do they think pay for 23 children’s school education, the 15 hours funded preschool placements, dentist, prescriptions, hospital appointments, free dental for sue?? This is funded from tax payers money. If you were to do the math that’s a serious amount !!

her insta from a week ago says they’d been seeing them for a week at that point

Current info says that it’s safe to drink while breastfeeding, so long as you’re sober enough to be safe handling the baby. So little of it transfers into milk that it isn’t considered a concern anymore :)
Oh really?! Ten years ago the advice was to express and dump the next feed if you'd even had a small glass of wine.

On a side note Chloe 's lip fillers are affecting her speech, what on earth made her think going that big would be a good idea? On another side note she seems to spend more time with Noel than Sue does, she really is a pseudo wife/mother, I really feel for her.