Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy may

I've always thought their children are quite pushy, and will just take what they want. No one seems to say, No, this is so and so's presents, so sit down and wait.
I find Hallie is the worst for this it’s so frustrating to watch her grabbing at stuff and your right nobody stops her or any of the others when they do this.

Reactions: 8
What skills would they have that would make them eligible for a visa? Surely NZ don't have a shortage of pie makers?

The most telling bit was when the question was asked about how Noel and Sue met and Sue, who didn't shut up the whole time suddenly went silent and put her head down, leaving an awkward Noel to answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I think that they have had that many kids now, they will have to keep up the vlogs and hinting for freebies as if they went back to normal life they just wouldn’t be able to afford it, there was a vlog a couple of weeks ago we’re Millie was showing the new baby clothes she had bought and a load full one of her friends had given her, and she looked straight into the camera and said, I have definitely got enough 0-3 clothes now, haven’t got any 3-6 months yet, like it was dead obvious she was hinting for people to send her bigger size clothes for the baby, she’s definitely going the same way with wanting the freebees!!

Nosey10188888

I noticed this and wondered if they had been reading our comments on here! The thing is that it is mostly Hallie that harasses the birthday kid and snatches/grabs at their presents. Ridiculous that nearly a whole 15 minute video was solely opening presents, whereas Aimee probably had 5 minutes opening hers squeezed into a vlog a few weeks back.

It made me laugh a little when Hallie opened the toothbrush and Sue was doing her big OOOOH and getting excited (maybe expecting Hallie to be more excited too) just for Hallie to say it was the same as Daisy's. With the mention of Daisy Sue's excitement completely left her voice too - did anyone else find that odd?

I noticed that Millie was the only one to point out to Hallie how many presents she got, how lucky she was, and made her say thank-you to her parents! Good on you Millie. It was a very half-hearted thank you from Hallie too - although she is only 5 I would have thought she would be more grateful, and maybe give her parents a hug or something? To me it just showed how much she is used to a massive pile of presents already!
I noticed the say thank you aswell
My neice is two and half when ever I give her a present she straight away says thank you

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why do these vloggers think its a good idea to have a baby for vlogs?
I know that these are serial offenders but the inghams did it with jace, the Rfamily did it with the last one and is now clickbaiting the crap out of trying.
Imagine growing up as one of these babies and not feeling the love that you should because all you were was content.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Does anyone else think sue come’s across quite stupid it’s like she’s in her own little world giggling away at everything
I agree. I feel like you could literally shake her and get no reaction from her. She has no personality and no brains so just giggles like a little girl. She never grew up

Has she split with the baby dad?
Yes they are separated, he has another girlfriend, she got pregnant to trap him apparently and it didn’t work as it never really does in the long run, now his new gf has been doing tiltoks about Millie, Millie put that on her instagram,

I am not talking about the Radfords here, I have messaged and spoken to a few brands when they have gifted to people who I really feel are bad role models to others, One I have spoke out about takes the pics and has been caught selling their brand new gifted things on ebay.

But if you see a product gifted to someone who you really feel isnt the best promoter please contact the company and say why because otherwise they dont know.
I would never buy any product endorsed by such low rent low moral family, in the old days the radfords would have bought things with there own money, I cannot believe sue has had that many kids she can’t pass down even a nice newish cot that she has been gifted? I may contact snuz myself and say do you realise you are actually putting people of buying your products? Giving them to these people who have no intention of working for a living ever??

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I noticed that Katie said on her instagram stories that she only wants 3 kids, I thought poor girl she already has 2 Archie and Bon Bon's.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Probably didn't explain that very well. I meant i thought it strange that there was a photo of Heidie beside the grave, probably just me
I don’t find it creepy at all and my children have visited their sisters grave many times. However it is a special and private time for us as a family so I don’t post it to social media. The engagement factor in adding this kind of post on insta is, to me, a bit ick.

Elvis23

I noticed her card only said from 'mum and dad' where as Tillie reeled all the names off hers when she read it out.
Haha I know 🙈 I'm pretty sure it was all very last-minute or done way after her birthday, which was almost a month ago, so this vlog is verrry late. So my guess is they weren't going to do anything, then read all the criticism and decided to quickly sign a card, wrap oversized clothing for a much older woman in rainbows and unicorns wrapping paper left over from the little sisters and then have Millie behind the camera gush about everything while Aimee clearly wasn't enjoying herself. Also, I think this is the first time I ever saw Aimee. I had no idea what she looked like.

sunflower_boot

please tell me when she says she's a make up artist, she's not actually trained is she?! people don't pay her do they?! my 5 year old does better make up with her my little pony set and I never thought blue eyebrows and purple lips would ever be a improvement on something!!
Yep - she trained with P Louise academy(?) and works in a salon. I thought the first rule would be to blend or at least color-match! She really should wear a different shade for when the rest of her isn't tanned

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
It bugs me so much that Millie does ask me anything’s about once a week but never actually answers them?! Why bother?

Reactions: 7

The General

I think they are just grappling for content and a new The Sun article. It's not as if we have a great climate for hanging around an outdoor bar all year round. They can add bar to the water park that they have 🤔 and the fanz can all pour in about how lucky their children are.
They do seem fond of drink though, I remember in the days following Heidie's birth Sue constantly had a massive glass of wine beside her in all of the IG stories, which struck me as odd as someone who was supposedly breastfeeding!
Mr radford must really be missing the pub every night she was always moaning about it personally I’m on high alert from 6am till I go to bed at 11pm only takes a seconds lapse of concentration looking after that many toddlers for an accident to happen so would never drink it’s not safe kids come first always

Eglo

Sophie was definitely 20 when she had daisy as daisy was months old when Sophie had her 21st

Millie will be 19 in the summer just before baby is born

Elvis23

I don't mean this to sound insensitive or anything, I have a rainbow baby myself, but I was surprised to see Hallie specifically referred to as their rainbow baby in the Instagram post. Sure, every baby born after a miscarriage or stillbirth is a rainbow baby, but in my head I always associated this more with a first or second live-born child, to express the elation and relief you feel after thinking and fearing you might never have a child or might only have one. Every child is precious and should be treated as such, so I personally don't really refer to my first son as a rainbow baby, apart from when it's pertinent to the topic of conversation. My second son is just as precious and I am just as thankful to have him, so I do find it a little odd they single Hallie out like this and 5 years on still call her rainbow baby, especially considering there were 20 healthy babies before her and there have been 4 more after her. Surely Sue can't have been wondering whether she'll ever be able to have a live birth and been extremely grateful she finally had a live-born baby. Not sure I'm explaining myself well, I just find it odd that Hallie should be SUCH a favourite.
Oops, just realised I gave Sue more children than she has. There were 16 (?) healthy babies before Hallie, not 20, but anyway, my point is still valid I believe 😆

• Haha