Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they care about their kids’ behaviour, they can’t be bothered to feed them properly never mind teach them respect and manners eg Sophie and hallie both brats despite 2 decades between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking the same thing 🤷‍♀️ was thinking lad baby mum but dont think that is who it is
I saw a video of sausage roll mum... she apparently said that the radfords had a nanny, and then Sue and Sophie started threatening her over it. She made a video about it all. She lives locally so saw the nanny but the radfords wanted it kept quiet.

Reactions: 4
I saw a video of sausage roll mum... she apparently said that the radfords had a nanny, and then Sue and Sophie started threatening her over it. She made a video about it all. She lives locally so saw the nanny but the radfords wanted it kept quiet.
Is it lad baby mum then? She doesnt live near the radfords so I must be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Nooooo it can’t be all the radfrauds older kids are Disney kids aren’t they ?????? Didn’t she try to call another mum out for her kid being in trouble and then doxxing her boys will be boys no one cares sue just don’t try to make out your kids are saints your no better than anybody else infant your so much worse

Nanny gate that got rather heated hehe strange how all mention of it has vanished from the internet showed us her true colours again it’s tough at the top suzzanah
sue tried to doxx a child.
But there are a few times when her older children’s behaviour has been called into question. But they do no wrong and Noel threatens anyone who says otherwise.

It’s not completely gone, there is a recording of it. But I think that they made her take it down by legal means. So wouldnt want her to get into trouble.

Is it lad baby mum then? She doesnt live near the radfords so I must be wrong 🤷‍♀️
No she has a you tube channel, still has videos up but not that one!

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking the same thing 🤷‍♀️ was thinking lad baby mum but dont think that is who it is
Sausage roll mum was a vlogger from morecombe who fell out with sue and her oldest daughter because she told everyone they had a nanny but sue didn’t want people to know because she always claimed they have no help they got really nasty and threatening so she screenshot all the falling out and made a video with thousands of views was really vicious how they attacked her but her daughter admitted it was true about the nanny

Reactions: 4
From day one I’ve never liked this family. I feel sorry for those poor children who most definitely will grow up with hardly anytime spent with their parents one on one. I’m one of 5 and as much as my mum loved us she never had time to spend with us. Also this whole we claim no benefits wind me up as who do they think pay for 23 children’s school education, the 15 hours funded preschool placements, dentist, prescriptions, hospital appointments, free dental for sue?? This is funded from tax payers money. If you were to do the math that’s a serious amount !!

Reactions: 7
From day one I’ve never liked this family. I feel sorry for those poor children who most definitely will grow up with hardly anytime spent with their parents one on one. I’m one of 5 and as much as my mum loved us she never had time to spend with us. Also this whole we claim no benefits wind me up as who do they think pay for 23 children’s school education, the 15 hours funded preschool placements, dentist, prescriptions, hospital appointments, free dental for sue?? This is funded from tax payers money. If you were to do the math that’s a serious amount !!
They have always claimed everything they could and if you really knew how much you would choke the magic pie shop was a scam never intended to make any money just enough to get maximum tax credit all in all was roughly 1400 per week with everything tax free bit more if they had a kid with problems and dla I don’t blame them for that you do what ever you have to for your family but why the lies and holier than thou bullshit and putting other families down who do the same thing ultimate hypocrite Noel and by the way start they could always afford to feed their kids properly I imagine they keep the food shop at minimum to pay for booze where else was the money going in the early days ?

Reactions: 3
New thread title

TRF #7- Will Sue be Preg before the end of this Thread?

Anyone else really excited for the radford tin can adventures?
Ha ha, I hope they do, I need a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Chloe’s top lip ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I keep trying to find their massive kid factory on google satellite but can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Not a weird stalker, just nosey 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else feel that Max, Oscar and Casper were in really bad trouble. Noel didn’t seam so calm!

If she’s not pregnant yet I bet she will be soon and she’ll hold off to announce it on the day millies baby is born

I keep trying to find their massive kid factory on google satellite but can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ (Not a weird stalker, just nosey 🤣)
All I’m saying is... noel has listed his company on companies house under his actual residential address 😑

This is such a bitchy comment on my part lol but does anyone else get unnecessarily irritated with Sue’s “Heeeeeeeyyyyy.” 😂

Reactions: 8
Nooooo it can’t be all the radfrauds older kids are Disney kids aren’t they ?????? Didn’t she try to call another mum out for her kid being in trouble and then doxxing her boys will be boys no one cares sue just don’t try to make out your kids are saints your no better than anybody else infant your so much worse

Nanny gate that got rather heated hehe strange how all mention of it has vanished from the internet showed us her true colours again it’s tough at the top suzzanah
View attachment 158253

Freebies, freebies and more freebies 🎁🎁🎁
It’s pathetic. Some of us work hard for what we have. There’s 18 yr old Millie (no disrespect to other teen mums) lapping up all the freebies. Has this idiot even put in a hard days work?!?! It puts across the wrong message. I’m sorry I think it’s irresponsible and wrong of these companies. Thumbs down 👎🏼

I’d tell you the address but I don’t doxx 👍

Can’t stand sue’s baby voice it’s like nails on a chalkboard, same for her annoying giggle
Ophelia is an awful name sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.