Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their meals are appalling, those poor children must be so malnourished no wonder the older they get the more gaunt they appear, bags under their eyes etc. I always overcook, I’d rather some left over food that can be frozen or go to the dogs rather than not making enough for my children. A lack of food in childhood can contribute to eating disorders later on imo, once they’re able to buy and eat however much they like it’s hard to get out of unhealthy eating habits. I noticed sue has no issue feeding herself though judging from the previous photo of the pizza night, her plate was piled up compared to the kids who hadn’t even had a chance to get stuck in yet.
I just cant understand why with the lack in portions, we still get Noel trying to peddle his budget meals? They are cheap because the portion is crap.

Also the old kitchen had alot more storage, more cabinets. The new one looks set up like a TV Studio, I think this was all planned and MrCharismaGoatEyes was hoping for a TV slot of a programme like This morning, leading to a show.
Except they were never going to do TV and last time they were on This Morning Sue moaned that they took a while to pay the £1000 fee, they didnt arrange proper transport and the cheek of them, they booked for her to go to a Spa while in London which she didnt use.

Reactions: 4
I agree, he was definitely hinting at a show, it was too random to have been thought up for the good of their fans and they certainly think they’re special enough to get anything they want.
That kitchen is so clinical and bare, no homely feel to it at all and they seem to add a random dash of yellow to most of their decor which doesn’t match at all.

Reactions: 5
I just cant understand why with the lack in portions, we still get Noel trying to peddle his budget meals? They are cheap because the portion is crap.

Also the old kitchen had alot more storage, more cabinets. The new one looks set up like a TV Studio, I think this was all planned and MrCharismaGoatEyes was hoping for a TV slot of a programme like This morning, leading to a show.
Except they were never going to do TV and last time they were on This Morning Sue moaned that they took a while to pay the £1000 fee, they didnt arrange proper transport and the cheek of them, they booked for her to go to a Spa while in London which she didnt use.
Think your right about the storage what big family doesn’t want max storage you can never have enough ever and as for the crap portions that’s why I imagine both of us spend a lot more on food shopping than the radfrauds he’s a sneaky little weasel would guarantee he was counting on something with a tv show if I went to London with all the kids would be heading to the big toy shop and make the day about them not tv or a spa or to tell the world how wonderful and better and bigger than everyone else I was when you fell out with her was it instantly at gradually just wondering

Reactions: 1
Their meals are appalling, those poor children must be so malnourished no wonder the older they get the more gaunt they appear, bags under their eyes etc. I always overcook, I’d rather some left over food that can be frozen or go to the dogs rather than not making enough for my children. A lack of food in childhood can contribute to eating disorders later on imo, once they’re able to buy and eat however much they like it’s hard to get out of unhealthy eating habits. I noticed sue has no issue feeding herself though judging from the previous photo of the pizza night, her plate was piled up compared to the kids who hadn’t even had a chance to get stuck in yet.
I think recently when she had the last baby,they ordered in pizza. There was about 6 boxes for all of them so probably only had a slice each.

• Wow
I think recently when she had the last baby,they ordered in pizza. There was about 6 boxes for all of them so probably only had a slice each.
I have less than half as many kids and we order 6 pizzas, plus sides.
The radford have said they spend £350 per week on food. Today I spent £250 and that don’t include meat we buy from the butcher or the top up shop that will be done on Monday for bread products and Milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Beau was because the next baby born after a stillbirth is called a 'rainbow baby' so bow=beau for Hallie's middle name

Name-wise they've also got repeats in Sophie's kids - Daisy Mae (different spelling but same as Ellie May & Tillie May), and Ayprill Louise (Katie Louise). Not sure on her son's names but wouldn't be surprised if there was another repeat in there. Is there any family significance with the name May/Mae? I understand them using Rose twice as it has significance being their grandmothers name, but any reasoning for the other names?
What the duck kind of name is Apyrill???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she apparently liked the name “April” but didn’t like the connection to the month so changed the spelling. Poor kid’s going to spend her life spelling it for people 🙈
Honestly can't stand when people spell simple names in weird ways for no reason! Makes me cringe. My ex has a niece called Mia, his sister spelt it Mhiaa 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly can't stand when people spell simple names in weird ways for no reason! Makes me cringe. My ex has a niece called Mia, his sister spelt it Mhiaa 🤢🤮
Even Mea would make more sense if you HAD to change the spelling of a simple name.

• Haha
the sausage roll mum said that sue and Sophie threatened her, and that they accused her of being extremely jealous of them :LOL: . In the early KAC sue and noel can be seen snapping at the kids, but not now in there vlogs, Archie is playing with a electric drill, 'OHH Archie Darlin are you helping? bratty Hallie is buried in 5 foot of concrete sand and cement "ohh look we love having the children help us its soo much fun'. duck of you are fooling nobody we know you scream at your kids like everybody else does when the cameras not rolling. Has anybody noticed when they are filming for the vlog there is a middle son I don't know his name but he always interrupts and gets in the way, he looks like he's half asleep all the time? either max or Oscar, he can feel the tension in sue and noels voice you just know they want to tell him to piss of out the way! they want to film Hallie Phoebe bonnie Heidie or the older girls! also the post which the radfords mentioned the walkers they put a pic up of going to Inverness and sue commented that she needed to go there and judging by her comment, sort someone out with fist emoji! grow the duck up!! I believe sausage roll mum:p

Reactions: 5
the sausage roll mum said that sue and Sophie threatened her, and that they accused her of being extremely jealous of them :LOL: . In the early KAC sue and noel can be seen snapping at the kids, but not now in there vlogs, Archie is playing with a electric drill, 'OHH Archie Darlin are you helping? bratty Hallie is buried in 5 foot of concrete sand and cement "ohh look we love having the children help us its soo much fun'. duck of you are fooling nobody we know you scream at your kids like everybody else does when the cameras not rolling. Has anybody noticed when they are filming for the vlog there is a middle son I don't know his name but he always interrupts and gets in the way, he looks like he's half asleep all the time? either max or Oscar, he can feel the tension in sue and noels voice you just know they want to tell him to piss of out the way! they want to film Hallie Phoebe bonnie Heidie or the older girls! also the post which the radfords mentioned the walkers they put a pic up of going to Inverness and sue commented that she needed to go there and judging by her comment, sort someone out with fist emoji! grow the duck up!! I believe sausage roll mum:p
Can’t wait for her visit. Pathetic piece of tit she is 🥴

She wont go to Inverness but she will threaten it of course. The whole lot of them have made alot of threats in that direction.
The Sausage roll mum was 100% telling the truth.

But yes there is a change and I dont believe the vlogs at all.
She had said previously that one of the middle boys was being tested for Autism and another was being monitored, I am sure that was Max and Oscar.

But its all edited. People who live in the area see her out and say she looks stressed, pushing the buggy up the road with toddlers picking up from Nursery.
You can see Noel has a temper when they get lost in I think it was Florida and that resulted in a huge row.

I have also seen from people in the area who have spoken about the older kids behaviour too.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for her visit. Pathetic piece of tit she is 🥴
Is that you kingbin who she is coming to sort out? I bet your terrified. Just be prepared when the entire cast of the hills have eyes descend on your doorstep! . As for the sausage roll mum, I think she should do more vlogs exposing them for who they are. You can see straight away that that Sophie is a cow. Don't think that millie comes across as very nice either, she posted a pic of her self with pregnant belly out and one of her immature friends commented that she looked like an elephant, it was banter between friends but all the Radford suckarses/fans fell for it and rushed to Millies defence! more fool them, Sophie then commented to the Radford fans that actually this girl calling Millie a elephant is one of her best friends and they need to chill out, now some older Radford suckarses/fans will not understand this kind of banter between teenage friends and now these suckarse/fans have been made a bit of a fool of, well I'm made up, the Radfords are digging there own grave, we are starting to see the real nasty uncaring side, I hope the fans are noticing its happening more often.

• Haha
What have I missed who’s sausage roll mum :eek:
I remember reading on Facebook quite a while back that someone local reported one of the elder kids and friends as being little shits causing trouble in local shops possibly fighting if anyone saw it?

I remember reading on Facebook quite a while back that someone local reported one of the elder kids and friends as being little shits causing trouble in local shops possibly fighting if anyone saw it?
I remember that. Their kids can do no wrong. I firmly believe there are a few problem children mixed in that breed.

I remember that. Their kids can do no wrong. I firmly believe there are a few problem children mixed in that breed.
Nooooo it can’t be all the radfrauds older kids are Disney kids aren’t they ?????? Didn’t she try to call another mum out for her kid being in trouble and then doxxing her boys will be boys no one cares sue just don’t try to make out your kids are saints your no better than anybody else infant your so much worse

Nanny gate that got rather heated hehe strange how all mention of it has vanished from the internet showed us her true colours again it’s tough at the top suzzanah

Reactions: 3
Iam going to guess they have sold their house.. Will bank any equity.. Travel for a Yr in New chavavan.. Hope pray and beg.. For their channel to take off.. Ha ha.. As if. And then they can return triumphant in a Yr having made bank on their fabulous camping in a field vlogs.. To then finally be able to buy a zoella esqe mansion with Disney esque windows.

There I solved it.. Ha ha.

Yikes!!! Ignore me.. Wrong thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm thinking the same thing 🤷‍♀️ was thinking lad baby mum but dont think that is who it is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.