Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an awful name.
I haven’t actually heard Millie say the name but with her deep voice and accent I can’t imagine it sounds good. I’m northern myself and when I say it, I just know i don’t have the accent to pull it off

Reactions: 7
I haven’t actually heard Millie say the name but with her deep voice and accent I can’t imagine it sounds good. I’m northern myself and when I say it, I just know i don’t have the accent to pull it off
Sounds no better in my accent. I’m sure everyone knows which accent that is ha ha

Reactions: 2
I’m in Merseyside and we prounce our O’s like A’s in most words. So to me Ophelia is like a-feel-ya 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m going to hell for saying this but awful-liar Radford is very fitting, she could be announced as being named after her nan

Reactions: 4
Just had a look on companies house and what actually is Noel's buisness for I presumed it was for the bakery but this says his buisness is called TRF21 limited which I guess is The Radford Family 21 kids?

I’m in Merseyside and we prounce our O’s like A’s in most words. So to me Ophelia is like a-feel-ya 😂😂
Yes! I’m also from Merseyside, Afeelya! Millie sounds like she’s on 40 a day so I’m not thinking Orphelia is going to sound as pretty as she’s anticipating? 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just had a look on companies house and what actually is Noel's buisness for I presumed it was for the bakery but this says his buisness is called TRF21 limited which I guess is The Radford Family 21 kids?
They no longer trade under faradays bakery and now trade under TRF21 as a media company.

I bet you still got the nanny gate video don’t you oh the temptation 😈
Oh yeah I have it. And some screenshots of the threats.
my concern is that the video was removed from the sausage roll mums youtube recently but she has other videos up. Sowas it a legal reason.

I said before about noticing things not being clean. This is just one example!!

And on the older kids behaviour!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
she apparently liked the name “April” but didn’t like the connection to the month so changed the spelling. Poor kid’s going to spend her life spelling it for pleople

Doesn't the spelling make the pronunciation Appie-rill, just as bad as Hi!!! Die

Interesting that Sue said that Millie went for her scan with her boyfriend. Wonder if she's back with the baby's father, if this is a new boyfriend, if Sue is just making things up, or if Sue just doesn't realise that Millie and the father ever broke up because she has 14,000 other kids to pay attention to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting that Sue said that Millie went for her scan with her boyfriend. Wonder if she's back with the baby's father, if this is a new boyfriend, if Sue is just making things up, or if Sue just doesn't realise that Millie and the father ever broke up because she has 14,000 other kids to pay attention to.
I doubt millies back with the dad it seems like their on bad terms with eachother, maybe it’s a new boyfriend but I doubt it where would she meet someone during lockdown I thought that your not allowed to bring anyone else in with you to ultrasounds because of the virus

Reactions: 4
I doubt millies back with the dad it seems like their on bad terms with eachother, maybe it’s a new boyfriend but I doubt it where would she meet someone during lockdown I thought that your not allowed to bring anyone else in with you to ultrasounds because of the virus
It was a private scan. Same place sue uses.
But we didn’t see Daddy/Boyfriend did we??
I mean even if he didn’t want to be on camera he could have maybe filmed the scan like they normally do for sue. Well if he was there and all!!

I 100% believe the dad was NOT there, Sue as we know is bloody fibber and wants the Radford fans/suckarses to believe that they are all wholesome and innocent. Also, I can't see Millies baby daddy's new girlfriend being to pleased if he did go, since she was doing nasty tiktoks about millie the other week.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.