Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally think having that many kids is selfish. I know they justify it bc they were both adopted etc. But how can you expect the older ones to look after kids you chose to have. Not to mention the fact they most likely get emotionally neglected bc there's no way you'd have one on one time with that many. I think someone mentioned previously in the thread about charging people for private care after a certain amount of kids and I.think that is a sensible idea, it's a drain on the nhs.
No one needs 22 kids adopted or not. its obsessive and weirdly disordered. absolutely no way all those children get all the love and attention they need to develop properly. looking after 22 kids makes my skin crawl nevermind having to be pregnant 22 (23) times 🤢🤢 creepers

Reactions: 6
its all fake lol. In the first kids and counting if you watch it back you will notice the house is an absolute shithole! holes in the walls, no sheets on piss stained mattresses, the pillows on the beds have no pillow case and are stained brown :sick: all up the walls marked with god knows what, the skirting boards full of shite! you can tell it was when of those houses that when you walked it it stank of piss!!
I was skimming it yesterday to find the door handle thing for someone.
But there was a huge difference, the house was disgusting,
But my theory is that as the kids have grown up, she has the older girls who can take care of things for her rather than a nanny or a cleaner.
And of course you only see what they want you to see.
Still had that juvenile giggle though.

Reactions: 4
The house was messy and the kids looked messy, but sue looked a lot happier in the early shows

It's totally impractical. How can you check them all or treat them if they had nits? Make sure they're all brush teeth properly etc?

No one needs 22 kids adopted or not. its obsessive and weirdly disordered. absolutely no way all those children get all the love and attention they need to develop properly. looking after 22 kids makes my skin crawl nevermind having to be pregnant 22 (23) times 🤢🤢 creepers
Have you seen the vlogs of crazy middles, they’ve adopted I think about 22, trying to keep sibling groups together, the difference in the kids is unbelievable, you can see how much the parents parent, instead of expecting the older kids to parent the younger kids

Reactions: 2
Oh shoot, I’ve just remembered the YouTube vid the local woman did. Are you on here, dear? 😂❤

Wasn’t this before walker stalker took over as attack dog think their eldest daughter and sue went after her was quite vicious but daughter admitted to her it was true about nanny
Yes Sophie and Sue threatened all sorts.
The video was taken down in the end.
WalkerStalker is a family blogger now, will be you tube next week.

I don’t think she even copes now but relies o the older girls a lot. There are a few things in videos Ihave thought ewww, black round the kitchen windows, the dirty yellow rug.
And you have to remember that we only see what she wants us to see.

Reactions: 1

I don’t think she even copes now but relies o the older girls a lot. There are a few things in videos Ihave thought ewww, black round the kitchen windows, the dirty yellow rug.
But to allow it to be filmed and not think ewww means living like that was the norm

Oh no Becky walker stalker travel channel doing uk tour of home towns of people who say true things about the radfraud scamily maybe overnight challenge in the radfraud house do you think they would notice

Last edited:
But to allow it to be filmed and not think ewww means living like that was the norm

Oh no Becky walker stalker travel channel doing uk tour of home towns of people who say true things about the radfraud scamily maybe overnight challenge in the radfraud house do you think they would notice
She broke lockdown rules. Just goes to prove what a doofus she is. Riding on the back of Sue. Likes gone up because sue gave her a shout out. Utterly pathetic 🤮🤮🤮

She broke lockdown rules. Just goes to prove what a doofus she is. Riding on the back of Sue. Likes gone up because sue gave her a shout out. Utterly pathetic 🤮🤮🤮
Oh and Sue says she’d like to come up too! I’m waiting!!! 👍

I feel awful writing this but I can’t help feeling like sue and Noel are related, can’t quite put my finger on it but something has never felt right and that’s aside from the poncing. I’m prepared to be flamed for thinking it! I truly hope they have been tested and they’re not given the children and grandchildren they’ve produced. Those other photos are even creepier than the first, they genuinely look like brother and sister.

Am I the only one who thinks years in the future sue will be really cold to her young daughters when they begin their own families? I don’t think she’ll ever be the grandparent they’d deserve and might even turn her back on them.

Reactions: 6
It's totally impractical. How can you check them all or treat them if they had nits? Make sure they're all brush teeth properly etc?
You don't. I am/was one of four and I still remember being in year 3 and being given a chart for brushing our teeth at day and night. I never marked it once in a month. There was just never anyone around to make sure it was done. The babies might be loved- but I think it would be very hard to get lost in that family. I had food and clothes but emotionally my parent's have never been there for me.

I feel awful writing this but I can’t help feeling like sue and Noel are related, can’t quite put my finger on it but something has never felt right and that’s aside from the poncing. I’m prepared to be flamed for thinking it! I truly hope they have been tested and they’re not given the children and grandchildren they’ve produced. Those other photos are even creepier than the first, they genuinely look like brother and sister.

Am I the only one who thinks years in the future sue will be really cold to her young daughters when they begin their own families? I don’t think she’ll ever be the grandparent they’d deserve and might even turn her back on them.
At my hospital in the peads department we had a baby who was the 6th to be given away by his 27 year old mother. All in the same area so they might cross paths and not even know they were related.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
There is a KAC episode where they are all shopping and they buy meatballs for dinner.
They buy 48 meatballs and say thats 2 each.
Then says that they get 2 fish fingers and 2 sausages each.

For me thats total neglect. Its not even like they were saying its all they could afford it was fine.
I have a toddler who eats more than that!

There is a KAC episode where they are all shopping and they buy meatballs for dinner.

For me thats total neglect. Its not even like they were saying its all they could afford it was fine.
My 18m old twins could eat a pack of sausages between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Having hungry kids is definitely neglect should always cook too much and save what’s left nothing wasted

Their meals are appalling, those poor children must be so malnourished no wonder the older they get the more gaunt they appear, bags under their eyes etc. I always overcook, I’d rather some left over food that can be frozen or go to the dogs rather than not making enough for my children. A lack of food in childhood can contribute to eating disorders later on imo, once they’re able to buy and eat however much they like it’s hard to get out of unhealthy eating habits. I noticed sue has no issue feeding herself though judging from the previous photo of the pizza night, her plate was piled up compared to the kids who hadn’t even had a chance to get stuck in yet.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.