Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a feeling she said in a Q&A a while ago that she still works there. If she’s spreading her wings at the same time though I don’t see it as an issue? It’ll give her extra income while she’s establishing herself which isn’t a bad thing?

Reactions: 2
I'm gutted Chloe is still there, I thought she's moved on.
My belief is that every child in the family over 18 is on the Magic Pie Factory payroll.

I have known of small family businesses do it before, have every child on the payroll as part time or a 2nd job and pay them a wage which goes straight to the parents for rent ect even though they dont actually do any work for the company. Its a way of getting round benefits caps or paying tax in the highest brackets. Then the parents were paying themselves a low wage.
I dont know thats whats going on here, but its possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My belief is that every child in the family over 18 is on the Magic Pie Factory payroll.

I have known of small family businesses do it before, have every child on the payroll as part time or a 2nd job and pay them a wage which goes straight to the parents for rent ect even though they dont actually do any work for the company. Its a way of getting round benefits caps or paying tax in the highest brackets. Then the parents were paying themselves a low wage.
I dont know thats whats going on here, but its possible.
That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.

That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.
In the case I am talking about none of the kids actually work for the family business, they just claim they do to siphon off wages.
Its not the radfords I am talking about, but it could be similar.
Especially in the case of Sophie, who if they claimed worked part time would not have benefits capped now she isnt with her husband.

Reactions: 4
Basic hygiene right there. Same grey jumper all day and night.

you fool no one 🤦‍♀️ You’s should be wearing some Kind of appropriate food handling protection. No wonder they got shut down. Clatty buggers 🤮

It’s a tit show. I don’t know why people buy into it.

How many bedrooms is there seems to be about a million of them lives there and hasnt like 2 of them got there own room

Has Tillie still been sleeping in the room with the three older girls since her accident and operations? I can't imagine that it's pleasant or easy for her to have get up and down those stairs with the gate all the time. Plus, she's probably needed pain, repositioning, etc in the middle of the night...with Sue and Noel on a different floor having loud sex those responsibilities are probably falling on Katie, Ellie, and Aimee, which is unfair to all four of them.

In the case I am talking about none of the kids actually work for the family business, they just claim they do to siphon off wages.
Its not the radfords I am talking about, but it could be similar.
Especially in the case of Sophie, who if they claimed worked part time would not have benefits capped now she isnt with her husband.
Is that legal?

I cannot imagine that Noel would miss a trick when it comes to money. I'm sure he has a legit dodgy accountant to ensure they stay within the tax credits limit and all of the adult children are on the books.

I couldn't get through the entire Q&A, but what was them applying to emigrate to New Zealand a few years back all about? Why would they want to move? Why would they think that New Zealand would want them? Have they discussed that before? So many questions.

I couldn't get through the entire Q&A, but what was them applying to emigrate to New Zealand a few years back all about? Why would they want to move? Why would they think that New Zealand would want them? Have they discussed that before? So many questions.
Strange to be so far into the application process to move somewhere that none of them have ever visited as well

Reactions: 1
I don’t know but I think the welfare state is decent there? Any kiwis about to confirm or correct me? I know of another Internet personality that moved there from the USA and was apparently able to live comfortably on benefits (only one kid, but also claimed disability)

What skills would they have that would make them eligible for a visa? Surely NZ don't have a shortage of pie makers?

The most telling bit was when the question was asked about how Noel and Sue met and Sue, who didn't shut up the whole time suddenly went silent and put her head down, leaving an awkward Noel to answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The Q&A was a :poop: show.
Again reacting to comments made by people, totally set up.
Massive stampede of elephants in the room, how did you meet? Funny what they missed out.
I have it on very good authority that the TV series is on TLC, you know the same channel that brought us Jon&Kate plus 8 and The Duggers, perfect company in my opinion.
The bedtime routine was so funny too, gonna film it? But we have all seen you just take door handles off! Who are you kidding?
Love how they put the question, are sophie and joe still married? Well yes, they haven't got divorced! yet!

Also am I the only person who dont think their house is lovely, the kitchen is nice but set up for filming. The living room wallpaper looks like left over wrapping paper and therest of the house looks cluttered.

Reactions: 8
The Q&A was a :poop: show.
Again reacting to comments made by people, totally set up.
Massive stampede of elephants in the room, how did you meet? Funny what they missed out.
I have it on very good authority that the TV series is on TLC, you know the same channel that brought us Jon&Kate plus 8 and The Duggers, perfect company in my opinion.
The bedtime routine was so funny too, gonna film it? But we have all seen you just take door handles off! Who are you kidding?
Love how they put the question, are sophie and joe still married? Well yes, they haven't got divorced! yet!

Also am I the only person who dont think their house is lovely, the kitchen is nice but set up for filming. The living room wallpaper looks like left over wrapping paper and therest of the house looks cluttered.
They have horrendous taste in wallpaper, I reckon Noel just goes straight to the bargain bin. The living room paper is so naff and the one in the bathroom is just so odd, they don't look like papers that anyone would have chosen if you are trying to update, they have the complete opposite effect.

They have horrendous taste in wallpaper, I reckon Noel just goes straight to the bargain bin. The living room paper is so naff and the one in the bathroom is just so odd, they don't look like papers that anyone would have chosen if you are trying to update, they have the complete opposite effect.
The turquoise and gold with the Absolutely minging mustard rug and they grey floor. Nothing goes at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.