Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely done something
Are there more pictures or just that one?

Doesn't look like your usual protective covering for a break etc, plus his arm is straight and it goes from armpit to wrist which seems incredibly restrictive. I'm no expert but I wouldn't assume a break just based on that picture, although I have no idea what the green thing actually is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it appears in more photos and is explained.

Reactions: 2
Are there more pictures or just that one?

Doesn't look like your usual protective covering for a break etc, plus his arm is straight and it goes from armpit to wrist which seems incredibly restrictive. I'm no expert but I wouldn't assume a break just based on that picture, although I have no idea what the green thing actually is.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if it appears in more photos and is explained.
Ah yeah, I didnt think about it being straight 🙈

love the tour of the pie factory. They are really trying to prove its not dirty and that its rivalling greggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I found the bakery tour vlog interesting. It was nice to see the magical pie shop that funds their lifestyle and I actually enjoyed the tour and explanation of the pie making process! I don't think they've really shown much of the bakery besides snippets on the tv shows of Noel working so it was nice to see that it actually existed.

Interesting that Chloe was counting the orders for the day, cooking the pie filling, making the pastry, cutting the pastry to fit the pie molds - what was left for Noel to do, fill the pies and put them into the oven? They also only showed them making pies - do they not sell other items in the bakery or is it still not open? They managed to show how busy/successful their pies are if they are truly churning out 300 pies every 20 minutes - lots of orders to fund their life!

Also couldn't help noticing that a few of their comments specifically mentioned how clean the bakery was! I had to agree it did look clean but thinking back to the recounts on here about their past poor hygiene rating I couldn't help but think if they were purposefully commenting on the cleanliness...
A lot of comments also on how much Chloe does for the family and how Sue and Noel would be lost without her - those were spot on.

Reactions: 9
Been lurking here for awhile, but have just now decided to make an account and post.
Was anyone else saddened in the new vlog during the movie night portion when Archie, who seemsed to be feeling upset or shy, was hiding under a blanket and cuddling up to Katie? I know this has been discussed here before, but he should be seeking comfort from his parents, not his teenage sister.
Also loved seeing Aimee in her oversized shirt that she apparently asked for as a birthday gift. It looked even more ridiculous on her than it did when she unwrapped it.

Reactions: 5
Ahhh
Been lurking here for awhile, but have just now decided to make an account and post.
Was anyone else saddened in the new vlog during the movie night portion when Archie, who seemsed to be feeling upset or shy, was hiding under a blanket and cuddling up to Katie? I know this has been discussed here before, but he should be seeking comfort from his parents, not his teenage sister.
Also loved seeing Aimee in her oversized shirt that she apparently asked for as a birthday gift. It looked even more ridiculous on her than it did when she unwrapped it.
Ahh yes I noticed him with Katie he always goes to her such a shame and he’s only two, still a baby really ☹😢☹

I found the bakery tour vlog interesting. It was nice to see the magical pie shop that funds their lifestyle and I actually enjoyed the tour and explanation of the pie making process! I don't think they've really shown much of the bakery besides snippets on the tv shows of Noel working so it was nice to see that it actually existed.

Interesting that Chloe was counting the orders for the day, cooking the pie filling, making the pastry, cutting the pastry to fit the pie molds - what was left for Noel to do, fill the pies and put them into the oven? They also only showed them making pies - do they not sell other items in the bakery or is it still not open? They managed to show how busy/successful their pies are if they are truly churning out 300 pies every 20 minutes - lots of orders to fund their life!

Also couldn't help noticing that a few of their comments specifically mentioned how clean the bakery was! I had to agree it did look clean but thinking back to the recounts on here about their past poor hygiene rating I couldn't help but think if they were purposefully commenting on the cleanliness...
A lot of comments also on how much Chloe does for the family and how Sue and Noel would be lost without her - those were spot on.
It was all set up.
There is no way they are making and selling 200 pies every 30 mins.

There has been people outing them about their dirty bakery which happened in June 2019.

This is all in answer to comments on recent The Sun posts and give it a few hours and The Sun will cover it just so they can pretend all is ok.
Personally I think the tour was vague, you saw very close shots of everything. There is so much more that wasnt seen and thats what actually concerns me.
Its like when you take pics of the first day of term by the door because the rest of the house is trashed getting ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was all set up.
There is no way they are making and selling 200 pies every 30 mins.

There has been people outing them about their dirty bakery which happened in June 2019.

This is all in answer to comments on recent The Sun posts and give it a few hours and The Sun will cover it just so they can pretend all is ok.
Personally I think the tour was vague, you saw very close shots of everything. There is so much more that wasnt seen and thats what actually concerns me.
Its like when you take pics of the first day of term by the door because the rest of the house is trashed getting ready.
Yeah I was a bit skeptical about them producing 300 pies every 20 minutes but thought it was very clever of them to put that in. All the little nuggets on information were very clever and seemed to be trying to subtly address things - the 'magic' of the pie shop paying for everything for example, covered by the 300 pies every 20 minutes (if true, working all day would equal a LOT of pies), the pile of orders Chloe was writing up, the mention of local businesses that they regularly supply - just to show how busy they are and how much they do everyday.

I didn't see The Sun's recent posts - were they about the bakery? Its success or cleanliness? Maybe that was where all the comments admiring the cleanliness came from :unsure:

I still found it interesting to see the process and the equipment - as mentioned above they only showed them making pies so I don't doubt that there was more that they weren't showing.

Reactions: 1
Do they only make chicken pies? Coz thats all they showed.
It was vague at best and just trying to reinforce their narrative of the magic pie shop.

Claiming Chloe was writing out the orders? But didnt show her doing so.

If I were addressing claims the place is dirty then I would have given a longer tour with alot more wide shots, unless there is stuff to hide.
I mean Noel cant even follow basic food hygiene while making his food vlogs, so I very much doubt its up to scratch here too.

The comments will 100% be set up and from friends she has been complaining too, shes done it in the past and had people comment in a certain way to back her up. I was one of these people, until she lied to me on multiple occassions.

But the minions will now all say they do it themselves because they make 200 pies every 30 mins which is just creative. What he should have said was the oven holds 200 pies and take 30 mins to cook. They dont make 200 pies every 30mins.

And its clean because they showed a select view and that didnt look too bad, although that chicken looked disgusting.

It was vague at best and just trying to reinforce their narrative of the magic pie shop.

If I were addressing claims the place is dirty then I would have given a longer tour with alot more wide shots, unless there is stuff to hide.
I mean Noel cant even follow basic food hygiene while making his food vlogs, so I very much doubt its up to scratch here too.

The comments will 100% be set up and from friends she has been complaining too, shes done it in the past and had people comment in a certain way to back her up. I was one of these people, until she lied to me on multiple occassions.

But the minions will now all say they do it themselves because they make 200 pies every 30 mins which is just creative. What he should have said was the oven holds 200 pies and take 30 mins to cook. They dont make 200 pies every 30mins.

And its clean because they showed a select view and that didnt look too bad, although that chicken looked disgusting.
I've not seen the vlog of the 'tour' yet but we all know how good the Radfords are at bending the truth so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is purely a set up too. I'd rather trust the Environmental Health hygiene rating, which is factual and something they can't hide from. Even though there's obviously been an improvement in order for them to open again, bad habits like that are ingrained in people (as we see with Noel in the cooking vlogs) so it's only a matter of time before standards slip again. I wouldn't trust them to keep it up 🤢

It's embarrassing how every recent vlog has contained at least one staged situation in response to criticism, either on here or through other social media (comments on news reports etc). How sad to feel you need to spend your life constantly trying to disprove what you know deep down is true anyway. Sue must be terribly insecure.

Reactions: 4
It's embarrassing how every recent vlog has contained at least one staged situation in response to criticism, either on here or through other social media (comments on news reports etc). How sad to feel you need to spend your life constantly trying to disprove what you know deep down is true anyway. Sue must be terribly insecure.
You hit the nail on the head she is so insecure and paranoid too.
Thats why she struggles to make real friendships.
She uses people to defend her when people dare to disagree with anything they do. Often playing the pity part, oh poor poor her and they are all jealous bullies.

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched but 300 pies every 20 minutes? That's hilarious....they have a small shop in Morecambe, not an industrial factory!

• Haha

I'm glad you mentioned the set up comments... there was one person saying that they used to live in the area and that the biggest thing they miss since moving away was the Radford pies. Another said that if they ever visit the UK the first thing that they will do is go buy a pie

• Haha
I'm glad you mentioned the set up comments... there was one person saying that they used to live in the area and that the biggest thing they miss since moving away was the Radford pies. Another said that if they ever visit the UK the first thing that they will do is go buy a pie
Yes, the UK's biggest tourist selling point is a Radford pie 😂

I just watched and I reckon the shop has had a complete refit and they are showing it off before they start using it. It was all far too pristine for supposedly knocking out 300 pies per hour. In one of the early KAC's they filmed the bakery and the equipment looked really old and the place was covered in flour, just as you would expect a working bakery. I'm gutted Chloe is still there, I thought she's moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What concerns me is that not alone did they not have the basic hygiene essentials like hair nets on but surely in these times they should be wearing face masks and gloves when working with and cooking food for other people. I also did not like the fact that the uncovered pies seemed to be on the trollies for a long time during the preparation and cooking process.

Reactions: 11
Yes, the UK's biggest tourist selling point is a Radford pie 😂

I just watched and I reckon the shop has had a complete refit and they are showing it off before they start using it. It was all far too pristine for supposedly knocking out 300 pies per hour. In one of the early KAC's they filmed the bakery and the equipment looked really old and the place was covered in flour, just as you would expect a working bakery. I'm gutted Chloe is still there, I thought she's moved on.
I thought that too about Chloe but maybe she's just temporarily helping in the bakery again whilst she can't work as a make up artist, due to lockdown restrictions?

Total agree they seem to have had a refit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.