Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elvis23

The portions are definitely small, but tbh would be plenty for my 2-year-old. He's not a big eater though and obviously most children would want or need to eat more.

Reactions: 7
For a 5 year old I dont think her speech is very good. Prob cant get a word in.
Archie was already claiming Hallies presents.

Notice too how when it was Tillies birthday the little kids were all over Tillie and her presents. None of that for Hallie.
I came to comment on just this. Every other birthday we've seen Hallie, Archie, and Phoebe harassing the birthday kid and trying to open their presents for them. Of course they give favourite child Hallie the special spotlight (which she should get on her birthday, but so should the rest). Also, almost the entire vlog was Hallie opening her presents, when every other kid's presents have just been given a short segment (if Sue and Noel bother to acknowledge their birthday on social media at all, that is).

That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.
Harsh maybe, but highly likely to be spot on. Fancy a pie for tea anyone? 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

I wonder if this is the series they are working on with TLC?
Who in their right mind would post
that? This is her eldest son (conceived whilst 13 - so shouldn’t comment on any child related event). He has chosen his partner and she is (or will be) the mother of his children. Sue needs to be reminded of the general state her home was in, including her husband removing door knobs to stop the youngsters getting up on an evening. This is notwithstanding the fact the Radfords cannot possibly adequately nurture their own huge brood x

That's so harsh. If your child is working for you the least you could do is not charge them rent. I hope the Radfords aren't doing that, I do wonder how much money they get off their children from rent.
Give over it’s just misappropriating money to save on tax!

Chris is their eldest son and his girlfriend.
Poor guy has to live with the public knowledge he was conceived as a consequence of a man shagging a thirteen year old child. Glass houses / throwing stones.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her make up is usually truly dreadful, I don't understand how anyone would pay to look like that? 🤷‍♀️

It's a shame because, out of all of the older Radfords, I've always thought Chloe is the one who is naturally the most pretty. She always looks far better when she's not made up imo. Her make overs always make her subjects look like drag queens.
I agree, her Make up at times is ridiculously over the top. Do you remember katies prom make up 😳

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
It really annoys me to see the littler ones grab at the birthday child’s presents. It’s clear they’re not corrected and moved away by the parents, totally blame Sue and Noel. They need to learn. The older ones are expected to just grin and bear it. I saw both Aimee and Tillie just grimacing when it was happening.

Like the Minghams

but the Radfords put up an actual vlog and still their sad fans are like we love you!!
I would find it weird other people who don’t know my kids says no they love them. It’s just creepy
Well if you think that's bad, I saw a comment recently from a woman saying she had a massive crush on Noel :LOL:

The Rfam must've just copied the Inghams then, seeing as they are now BFFs :unsure::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow

Emily119

Should Hallie/pheobe (not sure which!) be climbing that pile barefoot!
I’m more concerned about the middle collapsing and phoebe suffocating when I all piles ontop of her tiny body. Meanwhile she’s breathing in the sand/dirt !!! So fucking stupid!! Surely people can see that? I’m not the only one?! Right?!

They have their own bar!! Just what you need with mouths to feed - a bar!

Can we take a moment to look at Chloe’s lips 👄 does she have fillers? It looks odd
I think Chloe has really overdone it with the top filler, maybe a bit less love when you next get them pumped full, I felt really sad for James in the bar video at the end, when Noel was questioning him after they had build it and he was awkwardly answering things then looking at his hand for ages while Noel had the camera on him, he’s obviously trying to please his parents by being more involved in the vlogs, it was very uncomfortable to watch at the end of that building a bar video. Also, anyone else think Millie sounds like smokes 40 a day? This is the girls that said in her sun interview that she didn’t use contraception with the baby daddy because she knew he had no STIs as she has known him For years!?? Wtf 😂😂🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
I've watched an old K&C today whilst nap trapped and I've just watched their recent Christmas shopping food haul and I don't get it.

They must be using wholesale/cash and carry to supply the bakery so why aren't they using it to buy household food too? Why doesn't Noel bake the bread for the family? And stuff like quiches etc? Catering packs of cereal, bagged milk, catering packs of juice and squash?? Joints of meat instead of buying individual packets of sandwich meat? Do they get their food shopping sponsored or something?

Like that son and daughter have their own family life to deal with, they can never have a relationship with their way young brothers and sisters. It's impossible way too many of them. Them and the younger kids probably don't even know each other. They're just strangers. I'm sure they all form their own little sibling groups that they be in. It be hard for any of them to form a real relationship with all of their siblings.
I never thought about it like that but how true. Those siblings will never really have the chance to bond with the little ones when there's so many and they've already got their own families to deal with. 😕

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I can only assume that the holidays etc in earlier shows were maybe gifted for entertainment by the production? I’m only guessing. But youtube is a huge money maker these days they probably earn around 3k a month. However you never hear them mention that, it’s all pie shop 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes the magical lie shop I mean pie shop. I'd like to know their secret. That photo is so creepy. Sue only looks about 9 🤢

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
Do they actually try to conceive? or just have sex un protected and let fate decide whether they have more or not?
Do they teach their daughters and sons about protection?
How old was Sophie when she had her first?
They certainly use to. Sue was apparently quite a prolific poster on sections of parenting forums dedicated to trying to conceive, constantly posting about ovulation and posting is it/isn't it pics of early pregnancy tests etc. This was back before they were famous but Oscar/Casper time when they certainly had more than enough already. Old habits die hard so I wouldn't be surprised if she's just as obsessive about it still.

Sophie was about the same age as Millie I think, 18/19 ish. I'm quite 'Impressed' that she's stuck to her guns on having no more actually, for now at least.

I found it quite amusing that Sue felt her house is a 'stable environment'. It is utter chaos at the best of times and a health hazard most of the time. We've seen from vlogs that the young children are left to their own devices, often in precarious situations.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why does she need so many presents?? The older kids get neglected on birthdays, don't they? You could argue they want more expensive presents (which I'm sure kids do as they get older, I doubt my kids will get as many) but Aimee's presents were hardly worth anything special.

I also wouldn't guess that Hallie was 5. My daughter is only just 4 and she looks and acts older than her.
For a 5 year old I dont think her speech is very good. Prob cant get a word in.
Archie was already claiming Hallies presents.

Notice too how when it was Tillies birthday the little kids were all over Tillie and her presents. None of that for Hallie.

GlitterKnickers

They usually go overboard regarding presents. I can't watch their Christmas mornings as I find it all a bit obscene tbh. So much stuff, and they're all grabbing, and screaming and walking over everything.
Another gripe of mine is I know Noel works and contributes to his brood, but imagine the money they receive, not benefit money, but what any working family gets. I've always said regarding schooling and NHS care, especially Sues yearly visits to the hospital they take enough for around ten or eleven families.

I actually thought those portions were quite big for the Radfords and staged for IG. The older children don't usually get a meat portion that size!

Reactions: 6

sunflower_boot

The large room with the bay window where they have the four girls in singles was previously two rooms, Sue has mentioned before that they knocked it through and had 2/3 sets of triple bunks in there
If is was previously two rooms then one of the two rooms wouldn't have had a window? They've only got the big bay window in there.... Where was it mentioned?

I have seen people commenting about her and Noel falling out, her moaning about him going to the pub and her struggling ect, is this from people that know her personally on her personal facebook? As I have never seen any of this as they always portray their 'happy' life or have I missed something 🙈
I was re-watching 21 KAC when Sue got lost in Spain and Noel was yelling at her over the phone - once they got to the hotel she went off at him!! The kids weren't surprised / didn't bat an eye at all the yelling so maybe that was a peek into their regular interactions?

I actually don't think it's weird that they shared that, they shared his funeral and an actual photo of him, so I don't think in their eyes a visit to the grave is an intimate, private thing. At one stage I think they went every week and the kids would play there, so it isn't necessarily a place of sadness for them either. It is their way of connecting to Alfie and making him 'real' for the children who came after him.