RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be very surprised if she goes to Turkey next Saturday. Probably got a weekend away with Stephen planned instead. Predictions for what's going to happen with Turkey guy ? I think something along the lines of "ohh poor me he's been seeing other guests he's a cheater I'm done with men". Because God forbid she admits she's the bad guy bleeping around with her ex behind his back 🙄
Of course none of it will be her fault. I find it shocking how she dragged Stephens name through the mud like she did, blocked anyone who so much as mentioned him and now he's all over her. He's as desperate as she is.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is wrong with her hair? It looks shocking. Spongebob called and he wants his house back. Pineapple head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't cope 😂
She is dressed like she's on a night out fixing her drawers and looking through stuff and conveniently gets out a card obviously related to Stephen and the tears started 😂

And then got her 'fake pregnancy' necklace out of its box and brought it right up to camera so all could say and hung it on the tv 😂

• Sick
Did anyone see her comment in Stephens live saying miss u !! Then constantly saying box me and his phone continuously going off 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Is this the beginning of the planned get rid of holiday love of her life videos ?

Also why does she keep wearing towels in every video 😂😂😂😂😂 looks ridiculous

She has no life its all about c*ck and attention seeking.

Attachments

Is this the beginning of the planned get rid of holiday love of her life videos ?

Also why does she keep wearing towels in every video 😂😂😂😂😂 looks ridiculous

She has no life its all about c*ck and attention seeking.
I thought this when i saw it, Shes soo predictable

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the live tonight with them? Deffo something suspect about them too, wouldn’t surprise me if there already back together.
Shes a slag.

Oh and he claims not to know where she lives now, funny that, then why is he sitting on her sofa singing “High” by the lighthouse family in one of his TT videos?

Last edited:
He also had a tiktok up a few days ago in the bathroom. Someone commented and said that's rachs bathroom. The video got deleted just after!

I don’t believe she is going turkey she’s spent the money on lips hair and tattoos the red flag video and the live last nite says different i would put money on her and sb meeting up instead she a beg !!

I think she did book turkey, but she wouldn't care about losing the money spent because it wasn't her money in the first place!

Her and Ste are back together, I gaurenteee it, why are they meeting all of a sudden? She is tarting herself up? He spent the weekend at hers? The ring she wears around her neck is gone? Stephen is in a “new” relationship? Her and him make smirks and eyes at each other on live, them two even being on live together?

Her turkish man wasn’t happy with Rachel spending time at a male friends flat (if she has male friends that she doesn’t sleep with) and she abided by his feelings, and now all of a sudden you think she can flirt with Ste on live, meet up with him, and he isn’t going to mind?

1+1 = Rachel and Ste are back together and more fool him, how are you going to go back to someone who blackmailed you, attempted suicide to make you stay, and lie about a pregnancy? They both deserve whatever is coming to them.

And for all you fans and followers, it says more about you supporting someone like this, then it does her. At least she scams people, and cons people publically, you minions are just too dumb to see it.

Reactions: 5
Her and Ste are back together, I gaurenteee it, why are they meeting all of a sudden? She is tarting herself up? He spent the weekend at hers? The ring she wears around her neck is gone? Stephen is in a “new” relationship? Her and him make smirks and eyes at each other on live, them two even being on live together?

Her turkish man wasn’t happy with Rachel spending time at a male friends flat (if she has male friends that she doesn’t sleep with) and she abided by his feelings, and now all of a sudden you think she can flirt with Ste on live, meet up with him, and he isn’t going to mind?

1+1 = Rachel and Ste are back together and more fool him, how are you going to go back to someone who blackmailed you, attempted suicide to make you stay, and lie about a pregnancy? They both deserve whatever is coming to them.

And for all you fans and followers, it says more about you supporting someone like this, then it does her. At least she scams people, and cons people publically, you minions are just too dumb to see it.
Well said!

100 percent they are back together, always on live together just like they are now 🙄. It's pretty sad tbh. They both deserve each other.

My ex broke my heart , we tried being friends and i couldn't i wanted more. After all the tit them two have done to each other i dont get it!!!

Last edited:
I don't get it either, they are both as bad as each other, but when just asked if they was together neither of them answered..