RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh have you seen his cringey videos he knocks me sick every 5 mins they keep popping up of him and that awful grimace he does ! 🤢 how anyone finds that attractive I will never know .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh have you seen his cringey videos he knocks me sick every 5 mins they keep popping up of him and that awful grimace he does ! 🤢 how anyone finds that attractive I will never know .
i fully agree!! He reminds me of a slimey snake. That face he does with that pointy tooth honestly scares me, it gives me the chills the look in his eye is evil. His other two brothers have a total different feel to him, the gay brother comes across so warm (sorry his name has slipped my mind and I couldn’t find him on my TikTok), then Adam (I think it is) seems like he has the world on his shoulders all the time however there’s a kindness to him from what I’ve seen on their lives. Ste however nooope. Nope nope. He’s always creeped me out. RC is well rid. He would be a stalker ex or something crazy if he doesn’t get his own way, I don’t trust him.

and RW do not dance and gloat about someone elses “karma” because it will be whip back & hit you in the ass.

Reactions: 4
I have to take back what I said about SB I feel quite bad about it now I’ve since seen his live and he does seem quite a nice guy - if your reading SB. - I am sorry 🙏🏼😬 I was being harsh I just hate the cheesy videos ha ha !!! But your better looking in real life and I do think you had a lucky escape from the Clutches of Little Miss Liar Liar pants on fire 🔥🔥🔥… but yeah I take it back and unfortunately It does not allow me to delete my comment or I would . I am sorry and I shouldn’t be making any comments about you really . 🤐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have to take back what I said about SB I feel quite bad about it now I’ve since seen his live and he does seem quite a nice guy - if your reading SB. - I am sorry 🙏🏼😬 I was being harsh I just hate the cheesy videos ha ha !!! But your better looking in real life and I do think you had a lucky escape from the Clutches of Little Miss Liar Liar pants on fire 🔥🔥🔥… but yeah I take it back and unfortunately It does not allow me to delete my comment or I would . I am sorry and I shouldn’t be making any comments about you really . 🤐
Aww you're so like me!! I say things then am like, I feel so bad now!! What was his live about, did he mention Rachel xxx

Reactions: 1
Aww you're so like me!! I say things then am like, I feel so bad now!! What was his live about, did he mention Rachel xxx
he was only on briefly this morning literally minutes and I felt guilty …bless him 😂 no he didn’t mention her .

Found this classic… I’ll just leave this here 🤣

That Alan partridge shrug when he admits he knows Daisy is in radio 😬 🤦‍♀️🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Poor Daisy

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 imagine… Edwin and Tiny Tim having so many of these absolute belters online… FOREVER 😘

Last edited:
SB was literally a victim of Rach's psycho narcissistic mind and she did everything she could to try destroy his life. Thank god he got away from her. She put him through so much and no he's not perfect but at least he tells the truth. How he ever got caught up with this woman I will never know

Whats the betting that RW has been banned from live by her #soulmate
Oh my god I bet you're right 😂😂😂

Ever since she said she read the 49 pages of tattle she has not been live. Maybe our thoughts finally got through to her and she's realised she needs some help at last.

The vids aimed at S are funny and so obvious though. Poor dolphin 🐬

Ever since she said she read the 49 pages of tattle she has not been live. Maybe our thoughts finally got through to her and she's realised she needs some help at last.

The vids aimed at S are funny and so obvious though. Poor dolphin 🐬
Yeah probably realised we ain’t stupid and falling for her crap!

Who thinks she used the cash from her “turkey trip fund me account” for her latest tattoo?! More fool the people who have given her a penny! 🙈🙄

Reactions: 3