RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone else in that live with SB just now she was leaving the house and said im coming off cos Iโ€™m driving and she went off suddenly and SB laughed in disbelief and said Are you telling me she actually listened to her partner for once!!! . ( he has obviously told her to be driving on lives the Turkish lad would not one be saying that would he ) slipped up there again SB ๐Ÿ™Š they are actually perfect for each other they love them selves far too much they are both full time liars and cheaters .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was anyone else in that live with SB just now she was leaving the house and said im coming off cos Iโ€™m driving and she went off suddenly and SB laughed in disbelief and said Are you telling me she actually listened to her partner for once!!! . ( he has obviously told her to be driving on lives the Turkish lad would not one be saying that would he ) slipped up there again SB ๐Ÿ™Š they are actually perfect for each other they love them selves far too much they are both full time liars and cheaters .
They are stupid if they think itโ€™s gonna work

Reactions: 2
Does Rachel even realise that he is only back because RC found someone better ๐Ÿ™ˆ
She was easiest lay to go back to. He has to be absolutely insane to go anywhere near her again ๐Ÿคข straight away she is showing her obsessive psycho Stephen ways again and he is the biggest fool on TT right now going along with it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Rachel even realise that he is only back because RC found someone better ๐Ÿ™ˆ
She was easiest lay to go back to. He has to be absolutely insane to go anywhere near her again ๐Ÿคข straight away she is showing her obsessive psycho Stephen ways again and he is the biggest fool on TT right now going along with it ๐Ÿคฃ
They both as pathetic as each other.

Reactions: 4
I canโ€™t bare even to see his face on my fyp. He makes my skin crawl and always has way before any RC / RW stories. Thereโ€™s just something about him that is a massive ick but literally makes my sling crawl and I get goosebumps with โ€œickโ€ when I see him. His teeth, the faces he pulls, everything just makes me shudder!! He is not a nice human and I donโ€™t like to make such a bold claim about people I donโ€™t actually know but my 6th sense goes crazy with him, heโ€™s not a good person.

Reactions: 3
Stephens bedroom looks like a teenage boys room. How any woman would want to be taken back to that ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Stephens just told rach on live that he loves her and apparently she said the same last night ๐Ÿ™„. Funny how her Turkish boyfriend doesn't get a single mention now when he's all she would talk about before.

Stephens just told rach on live that he loves her and apparently she said the same last night ๐Ÿ™„. Funny how her Turkish boyfriend doesn't get a single mention now when he's all she would talk about before.
He just needs somewhere to go after RC realised she could do better & RW is easy and just wants attention. Absolute crazy pair.

Reactions: 3
Going crazy now on live at Stephen's ex

Stephen's on his way to hers now :eek:
No way ๐Ÿ˜ณ what have I missed ? How can they even possibly say a word about RC. They need to give their narcissistic heads a wobble

Stephen on his live in RW kitchen ๐Ÿ™ˆ Hutch has RW and RC in his live ๐Ÿ™ˆ I can't keep up
Stephen hiding behind Rachel Wall its hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited: