RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks like she could be offering services in a red light district

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The shedevil was live earlier “clearing things up” she said “I’m waiting for the trolls to join so I can clear things up, yes I did meet with Stephen today as I needed closure”

Someone asked if she would ever get back with him and her reply was “You never know”

Honestly, how people support her is beyond me, she is vile to the core.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I was in a relationship with 'the love of my life' like she claims and someone asked me if I'd get back with an ex or if I'd be in a relationship with anybody else it'd be a stern no because I'd be in the mindset that we're not breaking up so that just says it all!

Reactions: 5
Oh so it turns out he was there all weekend too, you can see he is on her couch in his vids as well.

Oh dear, what a pickle she is in now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't seem to see her flat stuff in the background I'll have to go look again 🙈

The only accounts of hers that follow Stephens are both of her accounts that don't have Yunus/dolphin love of her life on - shocker 😂🤥😂

RC has found someone else. Stephens ego needed stroking and the obvious easiest lay🤢 so psycho cockaholic pounced and met him immediately. I'd say she dropped her knickers but looking at that tacky black dress I doubt she had any on anyway 🤢😂

All day drinking by the river then a meal out in the evening 🤦‍♀️ as if her alleged 'partner' would be happy about that 🤔 they prefer respectful girls Rachel not trashy tarts having a weekend of it with their ex!! Do you ever get embarrassed Rachel 🤔🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a woman 🤮 I think the money everyone gave has paid for her new hair and tattoos she’s taking the p#ss out of people her bf won’t be linking this atall

Reactions: 2
"You're gonna be licking my fanny next week" :sick:
Nobody on this earth would be saying that on live or anywhere if they had a fella. End of!
Dirty woman!

Stephen knew gone too far could tell by his face and reaction. He made a quick exit.
She's like a dog on heat 🤢

Reactions: 2
She’s a woman 🤮 I think the money everyone gave has paid for her new hair and tattoos she’s taking the p#ss out of people her bf won’t be linking this atall
After pleading poverty for so long!! If she could afford a big tattoo and her hair done from her 'own' money then she could have paid for turkey herself easy! Disgusting!!

Reactions: 3
She really is she was so playing little miss victim on there live tonight seriously disgusting

Reactions: 1
I'll be very surprised if she goes to Turkey next Saturday. Probably got a weekend away with Stephen planned instead. Predictions for what's going to happen with Turkey guy ? I think something along the lines of "ohh poor me he's been seeing other guests he's a cheater I'm done with men". Because God forbid she admits she's the bad guy bleeping around with her ex behind his back 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I hear the live between her and Stephen last night was shocking, she was being out an out whoreish like she is, so how does she have the audacity to make videos now about missing Turk?!?!?

How she gets away with everything is beyond me, her karma has to come soon right?!?!

Reactions: 1