RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Hutch call out Ste, something about being a ginger n and having sex with someone whilst they were sleeping, who vs who??

Reactions: 1
Making any comments or threats towards anyones children are absolutely disgusting!!!
Also giving peoples numbers and addresses out can be seen as against the law harassmentand/or malicious communication, if RC wanted she could get some people into trouble.

RW & SB if you’re “so happy” then leave RC alone. Stop talking about her. If you’ve got something to say, post it! Instead of dragging it on and acting like play ground bullies! Pretending to whisper secrets around, you’re grown adults and to be honest like school, it all boils down to jealousy!

to the “friends” getting involved and making threats on RW’s behalf why not be a true friend and give her some support, she’s up and down more than a yo-yo! instead of being sheep and egging her on.

I see the people coming crawling out of the woodwork 👀

Reactions: 4
Making any comments or threats towards anyones children are absolutely disgusting!!!
Also giving peoples numbers and addresses out can be seen as against the law harassmentand/or malicious communication, if RC wanted she could get some people into trouble.

RW & SB if you’re “so happy” then leave RC alone. Stop talking about her. If you’ve got something to say, post it! Instead of dragging it on and acting like play ground bullies! Pretending to whisper secrets around, you’re grown adults and to be honest like school, it all boils down to jealousy!

to the “friends” getting involved and making threats on RW’s behalf why not be a true friend and give her some support, she’s up and down more than a yo-yo! instead of being sheep and egging her on.

I see the people coming crawling out of the woodwork 👀
Yes 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So he stopped at hers last night then? Back in her kitchen with the same clothes

Reactions: 2
Adam I love you mate!! Keep calling that piece of poo brother of yours out!! You’re so right. He don’t care about his daughter like he don’t care about any woman other than himself. He isn’t like you!!

Reactions: 5
Can't stand the way Stephens always eye bleeping himself in the camera on the lives the absolute cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There live together in the same flat he’s laid in her bed clearly doesn’t have a new relationship and I don’t believe she is still with the 🐬 I reckon there going away together as he’s been there two nites in a trott

Reactions: 2