RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks she used the cash from her “turkey trip fund me account” for her latest tattoo?! More fool the people who have given her a penny! 🙈🙄
I was thinking exactly the same. Scammer!!!

Also the videos aimed at S are making me cringe 😂 purposely putting them on a certain one of her accounts. Rach luv its obvious what you doing so stop humiliating yourself 🤦‍♀️ if only Yunus realised. Im sure someone will tell him soom enough 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha Rachel been caught out she is with Stephen today & obviously back sleeping with Stephen 🤣 He’s a mug for going back to her after all the lies and drama she caused to him any one noticed she dosent wear the Turkish blokes ring on that chain anymore 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haha Rachel been caught out she is with Stephen today & obviously back sleeping with Stephen 🤣 He’s a mug for going back to her after all the lies and drama she caused to him any one noticed she dosent wear the Turkish blokes ring on that chain anymore 😂😂
😲
What's happened?

No fuckin way ?

On live last night she was still saying she with dolphin and still going to Turkey in few days. Someone asked about necklace and she took off for shower or sunbed I think. She was talking about all her plans out there.

vidoes aimed at Stephen "I miss the dick but that'll go away" and all those are on officialrach account not on her others.

Delusional she is still obsessed.

• Wow
They’ve both uploads videos in the same location today plus if you go to his page you can see her in his sunglasses sat in front of him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Prob wasn’t going back to meet her Turkish bloke she prob scammed all that money for her lips and tattoo and hair

What account does she go live on

Yer I’ve got them but but haven’t seen her live for a few weeks lol

will have to keep a look out for her lives I haven’t seen her been on a few weeks
Last night she wasn't on that long was only on for the battles and gifts thing - begging again. I think it was liveaccount2 she was using

OMFG does she actually get any lower??

So chances are, the money she got from everyone for Turkey she has clearly used, and is still telling people she is going Turkey so that she doesn’t get bombarded with hate.

And now she is meeting with Ste, they must think people were born bleeping yesterday, can her dress get any shorter?!?

He is a mug anyways as he uses women, but to go back to that crazy deluded man ruiner is another thing!!!

They deserve each other, both slags with no class or dignity!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I share the same sentiment in terms of the dress and how short it is. Knowing what she's like there is clear intention. Scammer, slag & stupid. She's got a lot going for her 🤨

Reactions: 3
All of the recent videos are aimed at Ste too, so bleeping obvious, and her best mate Deanne keeps putting comments in them such as 👀👀👀👀, with Rach replying 😛😛😛

Suggesting shes in control and getting her heart broken again and blah blah blah blah.

So she never was over Ste, well she went through a lot of men to find that out!! And everyone in the comments are like “Oh bet you can’t wait to go back to Turkey” 😂😂😂😂 she can’t because she used all of her money on a slag tag tattoo, a new short dress and her barbie hairdressers trip, whilst bleeping Ste in the background.

So she scams people, lies to her “friends” and cheats on her turk. Blinder Rach, whats next??

Reactions: 2
She said Yunus or Dolphin whatever his name is didn't like her spending time on her own with a man as its disrespectful 😂 🤥🤥🤥

She's a woman. There is no way she would go to that much effort with her hair, wear a dress where her flange is hanging out and be acting like the cat thats got the cream if it wasn't for S.

They must be both riddled 🤢

More fake pregnancies ahead then 🙉

Can't wait for the Turkish dramatic story though.

Reactions: 2