Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to find her very pretty, but now..
View attachment 2772579
What is happening to her?

yeah she's looking very rough...I'm waiting to see if when she goes back to blonde will it help..but I'm not sure. It's probably a combination of her plastic surgery, being sick with low iron & being tired

Interesting how much time she spent doing her nails...girl is bored.

Reactions: 1
I think she should go darker. She tends to look different when she doesn't have her lights and filters.

She needs something warm to cool down her harsh pale white face -She's very washed out at the moment. She should go for a dark or honey blonde and keep it that way. Her hair is also grey so I don't know if a very dark colour would necessarily help her to look better. She also used to wear a ton of makeup and doesn't anymore, but besides the lights and filters she is looking very different & not as fresh as she did before.

She needs to get a job and a real purpose in life.
She's never really had one. She was working at Cotton On quit that to do YouTube full time and hasn't looked back.

With so many people doing social media now I don't know if she's really relevant.

I have noticed a few of the og bloggers and YouTubers trying to establish themselves on TikTok.

1709075425604.png

She's changed the title from 'Ending Things' to 'The Last Vlog!'. Not filming again until she moves maybe? She did say she wanted to take a yt break for a few weeks until she knew more what's happening with her visa. These vlogs were getting pretty tiresome and repetitively boring so it makes sense.

View attachment 2784371

She's changed the title from 'Ending Things' to 'The Last Vlog!'. Not filming again until she moves maybe? She did say she wanted to take a yt break for a few weeks until she knew more what's happening with her visa. These vlogs were getting pretty tiresome and repetitively boring so it makes sense.
She said on Instagram that she's booked her flight to Melbourne. Not sure for when, but I guess when she arrives there will be some video about her new life.

She's moving already :oops: I would've thought she would wait it out with her mum as she mentioned she still has a few weeks before she hears anything, I guess she needs the moving vlogs for content, or I wonder if she'll just pop up in a new place in Canada and skip making videos at her brother's

The content in Canada will certainly be interesting

She said on her Instagram broadcast channel that she leaves for Melbourne on Tuesday, staying with Rachel Aust. Getting her done on Friday, as she misses being blonde.

Hoping to hear about the visa this week and wants to leave end of March or early April. Nothing has been confirmed and it may take longer.

Hates the internet at her Mums. Apparently had to stand on a rock to send the message.

• Haha
1709796635936.png

Meh :/ when she said she wants to go back to 2017 hair I thought she meant this:

1709796686340.png

she was so pretty here. I don't think the darker shade in between her hair really does her any favours. I miss when she looked like this I think she must be lacking nutrition or something.

Is she living with Rachel Aust, now? Rachel bought a kitten named Toast? I didn't know she was on the lookout for any pets must have been an impulse decision,

I have always thought she wasn't good at keeping/interacting with pets

Is she living with Rachel Aust, now? Rachel bought a kitten named Toast? I didn't know she was on the lookout for any pets must have been an impulse decision,

I have always thought she wasn't good at keeping/interacting with pets
Not for much longer. Her visa has been approved and she can now move. Still a few weeks away as she has to send her passport off for it to be issued.

Reactions: 2
Looooooong video to say she's moving to Washington DC.

Really not liking her hair colour it washes her out.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing as her voice fake accent grates on me.

Reactions: 3
Looooooong video to say she's moving to Washington DC.

Really not liking her hair colour it washes her out.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing as her voice fake accent grates on me.

She's receiving some awkward questions on that video like why doesn't she move in with her boyfriend if she wants marriage etc,
I don't know if she'll answer those.

I think she'll just get sick of Washington as well and move elsewhere,
She literally does the same stuff for years and calls it a new life,
but I think she's trapped this guy so she'll move in with him in time or next year.

She's receiving some awkward questions on that video like why doesn't she move in with her boyfriend if she wants marriage etc,
I don't know if she'll answer those.

I think she'll just get sick of Washington as well and move elsewhere,
She literally does the same stuff for years and calls it a new life,
but I think she's trapped this guy so she'll move in with him in time or next year.
I thought she was moving in with her boyfriend?

All she will do is make more videos about buying stuff for her apartment, clean, new fake routine and stay in her apartment all day.

I thought she was moving in with her boyfriend?

All she will do is make more videos about buying stuff for her apartment, clean, new fake routine and stay in her apartment all day.

I don't think it's been confirmed and I don't think she is yet. Some people were telling her not to move to DC as it's so boring but I think she's mainly there so she can try to start creating a family and build a life there. Her visa is for four years it'll go fast so I'm assuming she has some big plans

I really hope that this relationship works for her but having some doubts... If I have learned something in my 20s early/30s is to never put all your life between one guys's hands, a guy who she had a discussion with and maybe/maybe not he will propose...If all goes wrong she will find herself completely lost..
All this stress and anxiety sonshe can go back to cleaning an appartement 🤣

I really hope that this relationship works for her but having some doubts... If I have learned something in my 20s early/30s is to never put all your life between one guys's hands, a guy who she had a discussion with and maybe/maybe not he will propose...If all goes wrong she will find herself completely lost..
All this stress and anxiety sonshe can go back to cleaning an appartement 🤣
I lost track of their timeline. But I think they haven't been together in person for very long.

Living with someone is a whole other experience. She's always home. What happens if he wants a couch of a piece of home decor that doesn't suit her aesthetics.

I lost track of their timeline. But I think they haven't been together in person for very long.

Living with someone is a whole other experience. She's always home. What happens if he wants a couch of a piece of home decor that doesn't suit her aesthetics.
She's gonna go mental. I remember that she made a video organizing his clothes when she visited him.. I mean my idea of fun is spending quality time with my partner not organize his socks... to each their own 😅

• Haha
Just listened to her latest video. Her voice will does grate on me.

She's not moving in with the boyfriend, wants her own space, visa is for 3 years, but can be renewed. No set date when she leaves.

I can't remember anything else as it's all so boring.