Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I've made a mistake but the stats in the earlier tattle pages shows she was at 617k subs like 2 or 3 years ago. And now that's dropped to 606k provided she's paid for 1000 extra subs last year. That's a total of 11,000 subs who have lost interest :oops:

although I'm not very surprised when you have to film yourself being a 'potato' as you're stuck at home without a car

Crystal has gone quiet. I think her baby is due soon? She's really stepped away from YouTube.

Rachel doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. But I can't see her living with her boyfriend. What is she going to do when they're both in the house?
She's way too used to having things her way.
Yeah she’s due in Feb. I did watch a video where she said she knows her channel is more fashion and not pregnancy / baby stuff and she’s finding it hard to do fashion videos whilst pregnant… probably why she’s stepped back.

Rachel definitely needs some therapy.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s due in Feb. I did watch a video where she said she knows her channel is more fashion and not pregnancy / baby stuff and she’s finding it hard to do fashion videos whilst pregnant… probably why she’s stepped back.

Rachel definitely needs some therapy.

Crystal is just being sensible and staying true to her content while living life offline and attending to her other daughter which I'm sure brings in a lot of private quality time. It's better to step back than to have your head in the clouds milking your family online for clout etc

but this thread isn't for Crystal

Isn't she tired of cleaning the same corner of her room? it's clearly the onlt place that can be showed because all the rest is not "aesthetically " pleasing and is just a complete mess.
IMG_7138.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Isn't she tired of cleaning the same corner of her room? it's clearly the onlt place that can be showed because all the rest is not "aesthetically " pleasing and is just a complete mess.
View attachment 2728334
I thought the same thing. She's so focused on living such a fake life.

Sounds like she's off to Melbourne to sponge off her brother then fly to live with her boyfriend.

I find it curious that I mentioned we probably won't be seeing her vision board she's been working on once she's done (we haven't seen any of the others) and next minute it's up on her wall. I think she's cleaning the same corner because she's obsessed with the flower arrangements

That was quite the video for locking in her boyf

to be clear I wasn't too cut up not knowing about her past/love life

That was quite the video for locking in her boyf

to be clear I wasn't too cut up not knowing about her past/love life
I was trying to work out the time line. She met him as friends in 2022 and only started dating last year? They must have spent more time apart then together.

Can't work out he visa. It hasn't been finalised?

I was trying to work out the time line. She met him as friends in 2022 and only started dating last year? They must have spent more time apart then together.

Can't work out he visa. It hasn't been finalised?

Yeah, I think she probably meant they were friends for a bit first before they fell into a relationship together. I was also curious on what grounds/ visa she will get to go, I mean if they've spent so much time apart don't you need to convince immigration it's a legit relationship by providing evidence like photos of where you both live, photos together and gathering descriptions of as much time together as possible etc? I didn't really know you could up and leave the country like that. I can't see her locking down a deposit with him either, I mean with her fluctuating youtube income and all.

She doesn't even own a car or has any kind of viable asset to show, I wonder too why it's taking so long and what are the reasons

Last edited:
Yeah, I think she probably meant they were friends for a bit first before they fell into a relationship together. I was also curious on what grounds/ visa she will get to go, I mean if they've spent so much time apart don't you need to convince immigration it's a legit relationship by providing evidence like photos of where you both live, photos together and gathering descriptions of as much time together as possible etc? I didn't really know you could up and leave the country like that. I can't see her locking down a deposit with him either, I mean with her fluctuating youtube income and all.

She doesn't even own a car or has any kind of viable asset to show, I wonder too why it's taking so long and what are the reasons
I think she's trying to get a visa on being a influence/social content creator?

Her income must be hard to proof. As whatever it is she does can't be a reliable income.

• Haha
I think she's trying to get a visa on being a influence/social content creator?

Her income must be hard to proof. As whatever it is she does can't be a reliable income.

She's just gonna say her job is 'homemaker' once she's settled with her boyfriend and probably thinks she won't need to prove any of HER actual income.

Reactions: 1
She's just gonna say her job is 'homemaker' once she's settled with her boyfriend and probably thinks she won't need to prove any of HER actual income.
I think she may make content for other brands? No idea. I know I've said this many times. There's no way she can make income now from YouTube and selling planners. She doesn’t get the views on her channel.

I think she may make content for other brands? No idea. I know I've said this many times. There's no way she can make income now from YouTube and selling planners. She doesn’t get the views on her channel.

I don't know how reliable this is but there's a website out there to help check the total annual earnings from your small business website. It's basically a dollar amount which is supposed to show how much you can sell your website for,

I once checked a value range for The Inventorie and it came out to $100

She says she works full-time on her business, but I'm not sure how she financially supports it

I've heard other people say they also think she works for other brands but she hardly posts on Instagram anymore and I don't know how popular her tiktok is

I guess the perks of being an 'influencer' is you can sponge off different brands and get free baby products once you're pregnant

Last edited:
How you guys were able to watch the whole thing is just amazing! I couldn't with her rambling while turning around in that same corner that she shows in all her videos.. she gave me anxiety!

I once checked a value range for The Inventorie and it came out to $100
She's had over 800 sales and it's roughly works out to over $17k in sales. That's rough guess as the price varies on each product.

How you guys were able to watch the whole thing is just amazing! I couldn't with her rambling while turning around in that same corner that she shows in all her videos.. she gave me anxiety!
I listen to her as I'm doing something else. Her voice does grate on me.

1708570833058.png

what a horrible way to get 'clickies' and get people to like your channel. Making light of suic*de. How crappy, Rachel.

She sounds miserable and hates where she's living. Her cost of living is super low and only pays for some groceries.

Her visa hasn't been finalised. Though she's going to Melbourne soon to sponge off someone else.

I get where she's living is remote and not being able to go out to the shops is hard as she has to juggle it with her Mum.

Still when she does move all she'll do is buy more stuff and just stay home all day.

She sounds miserable and hates where she's living. Her cost of living is super low and only pays for some groceries.

Her visa hasn't been finalised. Though she's going to Melbourne soon to sponge off someone else.

I get where she's living is remote and not being able to go out to the shops is hard as she has to juggle it with her Mum.

Still when she does move all she'll do is buy more stuff and just stay home all day.

She needs help, her mental state sounds awful. I'd bet she was only half joking when she wrote 'ending things'.