Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, he was briefly in that video. Does she really need another vision board 🤦‍♀️ All of her goals involve moving and buying stuff, so what's new. I thought it was funny how hastily she tossed aside a 'Life Insurance' magazine cut out titlebut left in things like, 'cooking' 'green thumbs' 'vacay' 'better gifts' and 'being more hospitable' :ROFLMAO:
I think I say this every year. Vision boards aren't my thing. Sitting there and cutting up magazines. No thanks. If I want to do something say a holiday, I budget for it and transfer money to an account.

I think she's really unhappy and she is stuck at home as its the cheapest way for her to live. It must be hard as she's waiting for this visa.

But who knows she's probably not sharing everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She sounds absolutely crazy. She's rambling on like a nutter and her room is a mess due to the vision board crap. She's clearly desperate to get out of there but it feels so confusing as to what she's actually planning/doing

I need to get on to buying a 2024 diary but that's because I have actual work things to put in it, not some dream life I try to conjure up
she's a mess and isolated with no clear grasp of anything and probably feels lost behind-the-scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She sounds absolutely crazy. She's rambling on like a nutter and her room is a mess due to the vision board crap. She's clearly desperate to get out of there but it feels so confusing as to what she's actually planning/doing

I need to get on to buying a 2024 diary but that's because I have actual work things to put in it, not some dream life I try to conjure up
she's a mess and isolated with no clear grasp of anything and probably feels lost behind-the-scenes.
Sitting there cutting out $10 magazines is not my thing. I guess she finds it relaxing? Plus it's content for her channel.

She was complaining so much, first she was cold, now she's hot.

I get she must feel trapped at home and having to see when her Mum is free so she can borrow the car.

But all she wants to so is wander around Kmart and look at stationery.

I skipped a lot of her video. She still doesn't have her visa does she?

Sitting there cutting out $10 magazines is not my thing. I guess she finds it relaxing? Plus it's content for her channel.

She was complaining so much, first she was cold, now she's hot.

I get she must feel trapped at home and having to see when her Mum is free so she can borrow the car.

But all she wants to so is wander around Kmart and look at stationery.

I skipped a lot of her video. She still doesn't have her visa does she?

I don't know but I'm guessing we won't be seeing a trace of that vision board once it's over.
Oh yes I remember that she borrows the car from either her mum or her brother, I hope she contributes because I think her mums a nurse and probably needs the car for all the shift work she has to do I'm pretty sure.

She was talking about how she wants a white Volkswagen beetle in one of her Canada vlogs.
She even took a photo of somebody's white beetle which I found a bit creepy.
All of her content is fake it's clear to see she has nothing to do.

No, she still doesn't have her visa. No updates at all on that front.

I don't know but I'm guessing we won't be seeing a trace of that vision board once it's over.
Oh yes I remember that she borrows the car from either her mum or her brother, I hope she contributes because I think her mums a nurse and probably needs the car for all the shift work she has to do I'm pretty sure.

She was talking about how she wants a white Volkswagen beetle in one of her Canada vlogs.
She even took a photo of somebody's white beetle which I found a bit creepy.
All of her content is fake it's clear to see she has nothing to do.

No, she still doesn't have her visa. No updates at all on that front.
I remember that now her mum is a nurse. I remember in one vlog Rachel had borrowed her Mum's car and said her Mum asked her to put petrol in it. Which is fair enough if you're driving around I think you should fill up the tank. Especially as Rachel appears to be living rent free.

I agree with her content being fake. It's been like that for years. Which is probably why she's lost so many viewers. Just because she has over 600k subscribers doesn't represent who is actually watching.

I remember that now her mum is a nurse. I remember in one vlog Rachel had borrowed her Mum's car and said her Mum asked her to put petrol in it. Which is fair enough if you're driving around I think you should fill up the tank. Especially as Rachel appears to be living rent free.

I agree with her content being fake. It's been like that for years. Which is probably why she's lost so many viewers. Just because she has over 600k subscribers doesn't represent who is actually watching.

Wow you're right, I forgot about that. She should really be more considerate and grow up a little because if someone uses my car I would expect them to be mindful about the petrol. It's not that hard finding your own way around via public transport etc and you're not entitled to my car. I get it's her mum and she can let Rachel slide but with a full-time job to go to I'd at least expect a bit better being pressed on time.

She was reading exactly what she was doing on the 8th of January like a year ago, embarrassing really.

If I was her long distance boyfriend and saw her videos I would 100% lose any interest in her: she is jobless, clueless, nuts and just desperate for a ring.
If I was her I would cherish these days/weeks she has with her mum before disappearing again in Canada.

If I was her long distance boyfriend and saw her videos I would 100% lose any interest in her: she is jobless, clueless, nuts and just desperate for a ring.
If I was her I would cherish these days/weeks she has with her mum before disappearing again in Canada.

I wonder what her boyfriend does. How he would support them both living together when she has f'uk all for a job, but maybe insurance money which keeps her afloat. I think she's just frustrated she's not married by this point so keeps making fake content. She must be very out-of-touch to speak to in person.

Reactions: 3
Rachel is starting to look and wear the same things everyday it was hard for me to recognize which of her videos I was watching, and her content is all the same while she's still at home.

I don't really know what she does that is so productive she needs to share about, I don't think working from a magazine really qualifies and do you really call going out to the shops very productive lol.

I don't know what she means by everything has worked out when she was judging her video from two years ago. She really isn't doing anything besides making vision boards for herself and attending a couple of weddings.

I don't think staying at home waiting for a visa is a plan, I think she should really try to work out what she's going to do over the next few year IF she gets to go to the US to be with her boyfriend and if it ever falls through. I just don't think YT is sustainable enough for someone pushing mid-30's early 40's without a husband/kids or a career to make content out of. I just think life has to get a bit more serious by then, or she could end up depressed with no line of work whatsoever.

I just checked and Rachel has deleted her LinkedIn also, I wonder how she really feels about where she's at and youtubing once a week.

Last edited:
I know this is petty. But I really didn't like it when she was using the tea/coffee mug that was given to her Mum as a Christmas present. Especially as it was from her son (Rachel's brother). I just see it as a present just for her. You know your own mug to drink from?

Rachel is just using her Mum's house as free accommodation as she needs to save as much as possible for the visa and to live with the boyfriend.

She's not a big YouTuber and is lucky that Google aren't doing a massive purge of accounts.

Reactions: 4
I know this is petty. But I really didn't like it when she was using the tea/coffee mug that was given to her Mum as a Christmas present. Especially as it was from her son (Rachel's brother). I just see it as a present just for her. You know your own mug to drink from?

Rachel is just using her Mum's house as free accommodation as she needs to save as much as possible for the visa and to live with the boyfriend.

She's not a big YouTuber and is lucky that Google aren't doing a massive purge of accounts.

No I don't think that's petty at all in fact my mum has a mug only she drinks from and I've never used it. She loves to trample on other people's belongings acting like she could make it her own,
I don't really know what she's saving from tho,
I mean we don't know what kind of job she actually has.

I remember years ago she would make back to school vids in her late 20's, and now she is dragging out vision boards and churning the same 'I don't know what I'm doing' into her mid-30's. I don't believe you should spend your 30's like this as if you are still in your 20's,

Her account I find very weird, she seems to have gone up 1000 subs from 606k, I don't know where they are coming from or if she's paying for ads for her YT channel but I think she wants more views this way. Paid views I mean.

Reactions: 3
No I don't think that's petty at all in fact my mum has a mug only she drinks from and I've never used it. She loves to trample on other people's belongings acting like she could make it her own,
I don't really know what she's saving from tho,
I mean we don't know what kind of job she actually has.

I remember years ago she would make back to school vids in her late 20's, and now she is dragging out vision boards and churning the same 'I don't know what I'm doing' into her mid-30's. I don't believe you should spend your 30's like this as if you are still in your 20's,

Her account I find very weird, she seems to have gone up 1000 subs from 606k, I don't know where they are coming from or if she's paying for ads for her YT channel but I think she wants more views this way. Paid views I mean.
Thanks! That's how I see it too with the mug. It just looked like such a nice mug and there's Rachel drinking out of it. She has a whole box of mugs she can select from.

She's been pretty secretive on with whatever it is she does..I don't believe sitting at home cutting up magazines for a vision board pays the bills.

I think she's just stuck at her Mum's with slow internet and no car. She hates it.

• Haha
Thanks! That's how I see it too with the mug. It just looked like such a nice mug and there's Rachel drinking out of it. She has a whole box of mugs she can select from.

She's been pretty secretive on with whatever it is she does..I don't believe sitting at home cutting up magazines for a vision board pays the bills.

I think she's just stuck at her Mum's with slow internet and no car. She hates it.
Yeah and I know I've said this before that it's her mum and her mum probably doesn't mind but claiming someone else's gift is just plain rude and disrespectful, yes it's a beautiful mug but leave it alone

I don't think I would like living with Rachel at all she probably uses your stuff and pretends like it never happened whilst you're not there,

Yep and also inflation, I think the fact she's staying at home shows she either wants to save or can't save enough right now

didn't her car get destroyed in a flood? she must've not had insurance for a new one..

at least it's nice she's not obsessing over the bf or the visa for a while I guess

Last edited:
Yeah and I know I've said this before that it's her mum and her mum probably doesn't mind but claiming someone else's gift is just plain rude and disrespectful, yes it's a beautiful mug but leave it alone

Yep and also inflation, I think the fact she's staying at home shows she either wants to save or can't save enough right now

didn't her car get destroyed in a flood? she must've not had insurance for a new one..

at least it's nice she's not obsessing over the bf or the visa for a while I guess
Plus the rental crisis doesn’t help.

It did! I remember that. She just took the money as the next apartment she moved into didn't have a parking spot. Plus she was fairly central in the city.

Omg I forgot about Rachel and then suddenly remembered her existence tonight and flew straight to tattle after skipping through some of her videos 😂 I see nothing has changed, I wish I could live the same lazy life she lives.

Omg I forgot about Rachel and then suddenly remembered her existence tonight and flew straight to tattle after skipping through some of her videos 😂 I see nothing has changed, I wish I could live the same lazy life she lives.
Nothing has changed.

She'll pop up in Canada or wherever buying more stuff for another apartment. Then in a year or two sell it all and move back to Australia. As she can't live with another person.

Nothing has changed.

She'll pop up in Canada or wherever buying more stuff for another apartment. Then in a year or two sell it all and move back to Australia. As she can't live with another person.
Literally! It appears that she has just repeated the same cycle for years. How boring, I can’t believe she’s 34 this year :/
---
Yes, I'm in Australia. You can go to your GP and you can have a mental health plan that gives you so many visits to a psychologist.

She is good friends with Rachel Aust. I don't think now she has much in common with Arna who has moved back to NZ and Crystal who is expecting her 2nd child.

Rachel just seems really lost. I get it must be hard living with your Mum as you don't have your own place, but the current rent crisis she can't really rent in Melbourne.
Now I also forgot about Crystal. I checked her out and Rachel appeared to have caught up with her in December. Bit odd as they’re in very different life stages now (and seemed to move apart in life very quickly…). Crystal is now married with two kids and Rachel is still packing and repacking the same house items from 5 years ago

IMG_1415.jpeg

Last edited:

Yes quite lazy. I would at least want to work or study I mean do you want to remember your 20's and 30's as sitting around at home all day.

She lives with her mum right now, but she'll occasionally visit friends. I think Rachel Aust is single too? I'm not 100% sure but I would bet she would have more in common with her than with Crystal.

Rachel's aesthetic life has gone downhill and now I feel she is depressed. Her hair is always frazzled too. Not sure why she recorded herself in bed with her throw admitting she is sad

Crystal has gone quiet. I think her baby is due soon? She's really stepped away from YouTube.

Rachel doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. But I can't see her living with her boyfriend. What is she going to do when they're both in the house?
She's way too used to having things her way.

Crystal has gone quiet. I think her baby is due soon? She's really stepped away from YouTube.

Rachel doesn't know what she wants to do with her life. Maybe she'll prove me wrong. But I can't see her living with her boyfriend. What is she going to do when they're both in the house?
She's way too used to having things her way.
Crystal has the right idea in my opinion.

I don't know but Rachel seems like she needs therapy. She has zero insight and no desire to change.

From all her friends I think Arna and Crystal both have good heads on their shoulders.
Perhaps Rachel could host a vision board party for err....whomever of her other friends who are also doing nothing.