Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what she means by the psychologist has said her brain works with symmetry and things being organized instead of OCD/ADHD? To me it sounds like she just couldn't be arsed to do her office and bedroom in Toronto not because of some convoluted psychology finding.

It's funny because you would think as she works from home she would be using her office a ton but then it was a right ol' mess in Toronto, and now she's making excuses for why it wasn't in use. I wonder if she's now avoiding purchasing a new apartment so that she doesn't have to do actual work and dodge YT by making really short videos

Reactions: 2
Her office in Toronto was small and I don't think she liked using it because of the windows exposing her location and the pillar gave the room an awkward shape.

I think constantly trying to think of or create content for YouTube messes with her mind. As if you had a different job that involved leaving the.house you would have other distractions.

Reactions: 4
Her office in Toronto was small and I don't think she liked using it because of the windows exposing her location and the pillar gave the room an awkward shape.

I think constantly trying to think of or create content for YouTube messes with her mind. As if you had a different job that involved leaving the.house you would have other distractions.

Youtubers don't wanna leave the house. Fundamentally they're afraid of trying anything different to their norm. That's the first time I've heard that being too organized limits her from doing other work. If anything it should contribute greatly to any organization.

Reactions: 3
A psychologist can’t diagnose anything unless they’re a clinical psychologist. They also rely on the person answering truthfully so the person could skew the results either way.. I haven’t watched any of her videos lately because she’s boring lol

A psychologist can’t diagnose anything unless they’re a clinical psychologist. They also rely on the person answering truthfully so the person could skew the results either way.. I haven’t watched any of her videos lately because she’s boring lol

Yep 100%. It just sounds as if the psychologist could deliver only what she was giving to him. They're obviously not gonna say you have no life why not try something different

Is she clickbaiting? I can’t bring myself to watch her video to find out lol

• Haha
She's clickbating and catfishing. The photos used on her thumbnails are from her older appartement, white, bright with some aesthetic.. her brother's home looks nothing like that.

• Haha
Maybe it's her last vlog in her brother's/melbourne/ australia? who knows.

but she did say she's going back to her mum's, it looks like she'll be using her mum's car now

She says that she might have celiac disease...which I find hard to believe as her diet already seems reasonably balanced

Reactions: 1
With anaemia that seems to not have a cause they will look into gut issues to try to find the source. She may have also had low b12 which would be another thing to prompt further testing as that can also be gut related.
did anyone read the caption? It been week me too.

8A81F8E1-84E5-4347-8AFC-81B25F102D47.jpeg

With anaemia that seems to not have a cause they will look into gut issues to try to find the source. She may have also had low b12 which would be another thing to prompt further testing as that can also be gut related.

View attachment 1973889

Wow, is she okay? Not in terms of her health issues but just the way she writes

Love all her empty notebooks from 2017.. :rolleyes:

Why is she still keeping useless paper around? Papers from doctor's appointments? Ugh

The new house looks good, I like the light features, but her room seems rather small for her age

Interesting. It's hard to say without a proper diagnosis. She sure loves taking advantage of Medicare.

What?
55773C52-DAED-441F-8B08-6511DDFFC601.png

08952805-F85F-4A4B-8B22-9D3E370027B2.jpeg

---
Seriously I could only read that by screenshotting and zooming in. Interestig that she’s been out of Canada for 3 months, obviously it was to get another visa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah that background of tiles with the text doesn't make it for great reading...d'oh! I understand for some people travelling is all they do/live for but Rachel still seems like she's just trying to find things to do..she already went to Japan when she was 20 didn't she? :rolleyes: