Rachelleea

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't really done much to keep relevant and won't take suggestions on board, and I've noticed her comments section she'll get only like up to 20-40 comments per video.

Maybe others are getting bored too.

Reactions: 1
She’s incredibly boring. She has done nothing with her life.
---
She’s in her 30’s, it’s not inspiring anymore it’s mildly concerning.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I had an ex sister-in-law who was in her 30's and still figuring out life but now she's lecturing at uni, and not mindlessly travelling around hoping stuff comes up along the way. I wish she would do something which actually inspires her,

Ironically, I think she just happens to be one of those people whose more interested in the unknown than building up routine.

I find myself watching her old sewing videos more than her new ones.

Last edited:
She's such an attention seeker. With saying she's in hospital, when all she went there for was an iron infusion. Leaving the yes in the ignition! Lucky her brother's car wasn't stolen.

She's such an attention seeker. With saying she's in hospital, when all she went there for was an iron infusion. Leaving the yes in the ignition! Lucky her brother's car wasn't stolen.

She's been looking really unhealthy to me, like really skinny or something. A bit tired on the face maybe? I couldn't believe she left that beat up key still in the car, I almost blame her brother for not properly putting it on a keychain it could easily happen. She's turning more into an old lady I see always complaining of memory loss and losing things.

She's been looking really unhealthy to me, like really skinny or something. A bit tired on the face maybe? I couldn't believe she left that beat up key still in the car, I almost blame her brother for not properly putting it on a keychain it could easily happen. She's turning more into an old lady I see always complaining of memory loss and losing things.
From her YouTube it seems like she doesn’t eat much. Probably also why she’s got low iron. Her Japan content so far is boring.

From her YouTube it seems like she doesn’t eat much. Probably also why she’s got low iron. Her Japan content so far is boring.

I've enjoyed it more than those who are currently travelling with families/babies. lol

Reactions: 2
She has lost a lot of weight since I first started watching her. Her holiday morning routine from 6 years ago popped up on my recommendations and I thought she looked so much healthier

Reactions: 3
Wow her mixing that ramen in a noodle bowl on her IG story in Japan is the most work I've seen her do

• Haha
She has lost a lot of weight since I first started watching her. Her holiday morning routine from 6 years ago popped up on my recommendations and I thought she looked so much healthier
I remember she said that she may get tested to see if she has coeliac disease.

Not sure if she's going onto the US after Japan. She did mention once that she was going to Austin, Texas to house sit for Bronwyn.

I guess being boring is one way to get yourself off the list of being talked about at TL 🤣

I honestly had no idea how much electrical stuff she carries...it must make for a big footprint

even her toothbrush and watch...I'm surprised her hairbrush isn't digital...oh wait it is.

I'm wondering what kind of vlogs she's made of Japan, but I'm assuming she'll post those when she's back to the States

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah she's just boring now. Pretending she's super organised, but waking up at 3am to pack.

How she can afford to travel is the question she'll never answer.

• Haha
I'm confused; is she now living in Japan? How is it possible with the type of work she does? Or it's on a holiday visa? A bit strange to see her living there since I thought she wanted to travel extensively this year. But we know Rachel's plans can change at the quick drop of a hat

I'm confused; is she now living in Japan? How is it possible with the type of work she does? Or it's on a holiday visa? A bit strange to see her living there since I thought she wanted to travel extensively this year. But we know Rachel's plans can change at the quick drop of a hat
No she’s in Texas house sitting for a friend.

• Wow
She's so fake pretending to live in an apartment in Japan, when she was on their on a holiday.

I think she's going back to Toronto after Texas? She mentioned her storage locker.

• Haha
She's so fake pretending to live in an apartment in Japan, when she was on their on a holiday.

I think she's going back to Toronto after Texas? She mentioned her storage locker.
Hahaha holidaying for 11 days is apparently “living in Japan”. How embarrassing Rachel.

• Haha

That is so fake..as a friend I would be bothered by her claiming we're living together on social media while clearly we're not, she's moved around so much I don't think she knows what living somewhere means, lmao

Rachel complains so much!! Her friend Alex planned lots of sight seeing in Japan. It's a holiday! People like to see through sights. If she needed a day to herself just say when you're planning what to do. That you need a quiet day.

And the click baiting she's not moving to Texas. She's living for free and house sitting for Bronwyn.

Complaining about makeup. I can't believe she doesn't wear a primer.

She really is boring. Pretends to be all aesthetic when all she does is stay home.

• Wow