Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this thread about her fake tanning on Reddit, do you guys think it's problematic?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just saw this thread about her fake tanning on Reddit, do you guys think it's problematic?
I wouldn’t say her tanning is problematic, she does tan quite dark but I wouldn’t look at her and say she’s trying to be a different race. However I’m not a poc and I like to fake tan myself so my opinion is probably completely irrelevant

Reactions: 12
I mean as dirty as she always looks I wouldn’t say she’s trying to be a different race. I don’t think fake tanning equates trying to be another race unless you are literally making yourself another race. As I say she just looks like she’s trying to give that holiday glow (as dirty as it comes off). The part where it becomes appropriation is when someone tries to add other parts to this; say curling their baby hairs and pretending to be from different ethnic backgrounds when the rest of their family is British - sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean as dirty as she always looks I wouldn’t say she’s trying to be a different race. I don’t think fake tanning equates trying to be another race unless you are literally making yourself another race. As I say she just looks like she’s trying to give that holiday glow (as dirty as it comes off). The part where it becomes appropriation is when someone tries to add other parts to this; say curling their baby hairs and pretending to be from different ethnic backgrounds when the rest of their family is British - sound familiar?
Exactly what I was trying to say but wasn’t too sure how to articulate it! I’ve seen people who tan lighter than Rachel be called out for blackfishing when it’s not the case at all. People who are being ethnically ambiguous should be called out but not people who like to stick a couple of layers of bondi sands on, if that was the case a large proportion of the U.K. would have to be called out 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow what a glamorous location. Just why?!
Because she knows she can filter the hell out of the photos (which she clearly has, her legs look like sticks compared to normal and her face is much thinner) knowing there aren't any walls to risk warping with severe editing! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That treatment actually only works if you are within 20% of your ideal body weight. And you also have to diet and be pretty strict on it after you get the treatment in order for it to work; it takes up to 3 months to see results. with two treatments she should have had pretty good results by now, but as I say it’s also down to your diet and exercise regime afterwards.. so if you continue to eat crappy after the treatment the fat cells just build up again in your body. (Sorry I’m a bit of a nerd, I work in healthcare 😂)
Hahaha that's defo really insightful actually!! It seems like a waste cus she drinks her bodyweight in alcohol 😭 smh

Reactions: 3
Hahaha that's defo really insightful actually!! It seems like a waste cus she drinks her bodyweight in alcohol 😭 smh
Yeah you’re not meant to drink alcohol for at least three days after... you need to drink a lot of water for the three days after. So that’ll be why it’s not worked for her properly 😂😂

Reactions: 3
1605552754836.png

How many times is she gonna post the same video???? It makes no sense to me???? If YouTube is your job then treat it like one, I don't even work in a creative field and I still wouldn't be able to submit the same project over and over because it's my favourite :)

Reactions: 17
View attachment 312826
How many times is she gonna post the same video???? It makes no sense to me???? If YouTube is your job then treat it like one, I don't even work in a creative field and I still wouldn't be able to submit the same project over and over because it's my favourite :)
Came to say the exact same thing. You always ask????? We don’t need to it’s the same look you always do!

Reactions: 10
Thought it should be said on her thread too... the trio of twats had a partieee last night with three guys who don’t live there, proof is on Mads thread of her smoking in one of the lads stories in the background but they are pretending it didn’t happen 🙃

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thought it should be said on her thread too... the trio of twats had a partieee last night with three guys who don’t live there, proof is on Mads thread of her smoking in one of the lads stories in the background but they are pretending it didn’t happen 🙃
Sick desperate witches the three of them 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yikes
0EF6691C-6B26-4655-B8AA-4C2F730AF6DD.jpeg
88D8CC37-9A53-4A7E-954D-279458E1E162.jpeg

if this made the cut it must be a total tit show in her camera roll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s deleting all the comments of people calling her out for breaking the law... what a stupid cow

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.