Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love Rachel’s videos and watched her all the time, now I can’t get through one video without cringing non stop at her constant sexual remarks/faces it’s embarrassing to watch! Also that Mykonos vlog 🤣 BORING!!!! I actually dread when these “influencers” go anywhere outside of their hometown because we see the 5million pics they took for the next 6 months on Instagram.

Reactions: 8
I think I may scream if she uploads one more photo/video from mykonos

Reactions: 6
I think the Mykonos trip gave her a complex about her looks/body. She looked uncomfortable at times in the vlog and shy about her body and now she wants a major transformation. It makes me feel a bit sorry for her actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The amount of times she repeated im treating myself in her vlog 😁🙄 yes yay im all up for it but she slouches around on brunches/shopping etc daily. Plus all the drinks she has weekly. witch please ur treating urself for what - her hole life is a treat 😁

Reactions: 5
She’s needs a good soak in the bath to get all that fake tan off it makes me cringe

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what clothes size she is? I’ve never heard her mention it in any video. Normally when Youtubers do hauls etc they say which size they got the clothes in but she never does?

Reactions: 1
Saggy Leary needs to shake the youtube friends she is hanging with , she needs to go back to her roots and drop this OTT sexual vulgar talk and daft accents.

Reactions: 9
God her newest video was just sad, but inevitable. If you start watching any YouTuber early enough it's only a matter of time before they mention in passing that they might want lip filler, then they get their lips done. Then teeth, then boobs, then it's just a free for all. Makes me so so concerned for girls growing up nowadays, they have to watch every influencer that starts out looking like an actual human being point out and correct every single 'non-perfect' feature on their body that once made them relatable.

What's even more sad is it seems to be a taboo these days not to be body confident? How long has Rachel been preaching that she loves her figure and her boobs? Giving tips on body confidence? And what's worse is her spinning it as 'I love myself, I'm happy with my teeth but I could be happier, so I'm going to get them done." Which is literally the most damaging way to justify it, as every young girl watching will think well I absolutely hate myself so there must be something wrong with me, so I defo need to fix myself as well.

Also conspiracy theory but I reckon she's thinking of getting lipo, as if you were just on a fitness/weight loss journey you wouldn't wanna set the bar too high for yourself with the whole "hello everyone yes I'm TRANSFORMING I'm going to LOSE WEIGHT in my 2020 WEIGHT LOSS TRANSFORMATION". I think she's making sure everyone knows she's started working out so she could potentially get lipo and pass it off as weight loss

Reactions: 9
A frustrating video to watch with an OTT dramatic title ('ok I should probably update you on some sh*t')
And then the constant "I'm thinking of doing this...but more on that subject later."
She did this with so many topics. Dangling it like it'll keep us on the edge of our seats? So random

My heart did go out to her a little bit about wanting a breast reduction. I guess just because someone posts a lot of tit pics doesn't mean they love their tits. Probs more of a seeking validation thing

Hannah and Madison are significantly smaller than her, which probs isn’t easy to see all the time.

Reactions: 7
I hate on her latest vlog she's slagging off her home town - never forget where you come from luv

Oh no!! It starts. I’m glad she is being honest about work she’s having done but it’s sad, she is a naturally pretty girl.
I've yet to watch the video, but I'm already rolling my eyes! 🙄 Why are so many of these people having cosmetic work done so young? Honestly, it's absurd! She's be better off concentrating on eating healthier and watching her weight, because having a lower BMI will be more beneficial than a frozen forehead. 🙄

To be fair, she got a bit of filler but the surgery she wanted was a boob reduction as she does have back problems, not just to make them look nicer/bigger.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, she got a bit of filler but the surgery she wanted was a boob reduction as she does have back problems, not just to make them look nicer/bigger.
I mean, personally I don't really believe that. Not judging her whatsoever as if the comments on here re her boobs are anything to go by it must be a fraction of what she gets on her socials, but it's sad nonetheless

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the vid? I’ve only read the comments which say she had cool sculpting done too?
She had a consultation for a breast lift and Reduction, cool sculpting on her upper arms and chin, then some magic facial (which she says she must have monthly from now on which is between £150-250!) then she got filler in her upper lip (she claims like 0.2ml but it looked awful) and also in her cheekbones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.