Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh she could do with losing a few stone before opting for surgery and filler...

Reactions: 18
I used to work for an aesthetics company and it would honestly make me cringe when girls who were on the chubbier side would come in for cheeks and jaw. It really does nothing unless you’re going to get about 3 ml each side of your jaw. I had my jaw done last year and since then lost 2.5 stone and honestly the weight loss has done more for my jaw than filler ever could!!!

Reactions: 12
I reckon she wants quicker results than her current weight loss journey is giving her (same tbf) and that’s why she’s looking into surgery and filler. In reality, if she focused more on weight loss and gave herself more time, she could accomplish the results she wants in a cheaper and healthier way. Even the boob reduction! The first place most people lose weight are boobs so It would probably be better for her to just wait before doing something super drastic.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she wants quicker results than her current weight loss journey is giving her (same tbf) and that’s why she’s looking into surgery and filler. In reality, if she focused more on weight loss and gave herself more time, she could accomplish the results she wants in a cheaper and healthier way. Even the boob reduction! The first place most people lose weight are boobs so It would probably be better for her to just wait before doing something super drastic.
I’m a size 8 with FF boobs and I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight to try and make them smaller but they stay the exact same! You don’t always lose it there so I completely understand why she would want them done they wouldn’t just go smaller if she lost weight when they are that huge.

Reactions: 5
I’m a size 8 with FF boobs and I’ve lost a considerable amount of weight to try and make them smaller but they stay the exact same! You don’t always lose it there so I completely understand why she would want them done they wouldn’t just go smaller if she lost weight when they are that huge.
I’m the same! I find it a lot harder to work out and do some exercises due to how big they are and if i had the money (and wasn’t scared of hospitals/clinics etc) i’d probably do the exact same as her

Wow I don't take much interest in Rachel, I only know her from Baddieeee Maddieeee's channel, but I went on her insta today... wow her pics look nothing like her! I don't know why I'm surprised really

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That and the stark white line of her scalp meeting the bright orange of her face. Genuinely upsetting.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just commenting on here as Mads is getting a lot of flack on her thread for covid rule breaking (which she absolutely deserves) but I think Rach is just as bad. She put a disclaimer on her last video and basically just listed several ways that she is breaking rules. Yes she lives alone so is entitled to have a support bubble but that has to be one household and one household only. She openly admits to having 4?! Then she says they're working together, they each have their own channel so have absolutely no need to work together, also if they did decide they qualified to work together, they still need to social distance. People in offices have to so why don't they? She had mads at her bday celebrations when she should have been quarantined after her holiday, also her birthday celebrations partially took place in her flat when households were not allowed to mingle indoors where she lived, also the 3 of them went to London together and stayed in a hotel room together and then again at the Dakota.

Really I could go on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just commenting on here as Mads is getting a lot of flack on her thread for covid rule breaking (which she absolutely deserves) but I think Rach is just as bad. She put a disclaimer on her last video and basically just listed several ways that she is breaking rules. Yes she lives alone so is entitled to have a support bubble but that has to be one household and one household only. She openly admits to having 4?! Then she says they're working together, they each have their own channel so have absolutely no need to work together, also if they did decide they qualified to work together, they still need to social distance. People in offices have to so why don't they? She had mads at her bday celebrations when she should have been quarantined after her holiday, also her birthday celebrations partially took place in her flat when households were not allowed to mingle indoors where she lived, also the 3 of them went to London together and stayed in a hotel room together and then again at the Dakota.

Really I could go on!
She’s a full on twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only watch her via Hannah and Madison's videos, but she gives me major witch vibes

Reactions: 6
I think she’s just used a grain effect. I do it on mine
I can promise you now she uses Facetune. She once edited a photo for my friend and changed her entire face. She uses “detail” on her eyes. They are not that sparkly and blue believe me. She also brings her body in. Shame you can’t edit saggy boobs

Reactions: 8
Nice that she hides the ad right in the corner. Very deceiving.

none of the clothes looked that great on her tbh
87895794-1DBC-4D0B-B456-D75117E3223A.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is Lauren Goodger's little sister! And I feel sorry for LG but not for Rachel as I think she is more cunning with her catfishing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.