Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a bit over the top in terms of tone and delivery. I know it's a sponsored video but still made it feel less believable that she genuinely likes the brand.

Reactions: 1
Those swimsuits are seriously unflattering on her. She needs to realise she can still look sexy, but wear clothes that actually fit.

Edited coz i can't spell

Reactions: 6
She needs to scoop her boobs up into the cups. They’d be spectacular if she did that. The flat-against-the-chest thing is weird.

Reactions: 3
Seriously, the colour of her. Grubby as duck.
The armpit and inner elbow :sick: She literally looks like she is caked in diarrhoea, and as someone who wears fake tan I really don't believe she washes it off? She has that next-day muddy look when it's fully developed but all the time. In her Utan vid she said she had showered but still looked so grubby and dark

Reactions: 6
Seriously wtf!!
the colour difference is bad i’ll admit, but i’m mixed and my scalp is significantly lighter/is pretty much white due to lack of sun reaching through, i just always figured that everyones scalp was like this due to lack of sun reaching it, i could be wrong though

Reactions: 8
Seriously, the colour of her. Grubby as duck.
Not massively regular in here, but used to really like her (as I said a few posts back) and now she's just obnoxious. I want to give her a good scrub. However that sounds. She just looks so grubby! And agreed, that swimsuit haul was just...not quite. I've said before how I really admire her confidence to get it all out, but those boobies need some serious uplift! Mine are probably half that size and I still need a damn good bra...

Reactions: 5
Not massively regular in here, but used to really like her (as I said a few posts back) and now she's just obnoxious. I want to give her a good scrub. However that sounds. She just looks so grubby! And agreed, that swimsuit haul was just...not quite. I've said before how I really admire her confidence to get it all out, but those boobies need some serious uplift! Mine are probably half that size and I still need a damn good bra...
100% agree. I really do like Rachel and her content but just lately it’s centred around sex sex sex and boobs 😂 it’s boring and repetitive. I have big boobs myself, probably the same size if not a little bigger than Rachel and purchased the Lounge Underwear and the sizing is TERRIBLE 😂 You can see on Rachel’s videos as well that the cups don’t fit her at all. There’s no support and if she bends over a tit will definitely pop up 😂 I don’t understand why she’d put out content like that and why Lounge don’t mind her putting out that content when you can see how ill fitting the bras are 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.