Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. I really do like Rachel and her content but just lately it’s centred around sex sex sex and boobs 😂 it’s boring and repetitive. I have big boobs myself, probably the same size if not a little bigger than Rachel and purchased the Lounge Underwear and the sizing is TERRIBLE 😂 You can see on Rachel’s videos as well that the cups don’t fit her at all. There’s no support and if she bends over a tit will definitely pop up 😂 I don’t understand why she’d put out content like that and why Lounge don’t mind her putting out that content when you can see how ill fitting the bras are 😬
The sizing always looks horrible on Lounge underwear - it's why I've never bought any! Small back size and big cup size, but genuinely I don't think they'd even fit me properly...let alone more busty women than me (like Rachel!). I really do love her confidence and her personality, but I just wish she wouldn't flash it about so much?!

Reactions: 3
The sizing always looks horrible on Lounge underwear - it's why I've never bought any! Small back size and big cup size, but genuinely I don't think they'd even fit me properly...let alone more busty women than me (like Rachel!). I really do love her confidence and her personality, but I just wish she wouldn't flash it about so much?!
Her confidence is what makes me like her even more but I feel the same as you. We don’t need to constantly see boobs and especially the try on hauls where the clothes don’t fit her.
I do see her becoming bigger and creating a good name for herself but I think she needs to venture into other projects rather than just Lounge especially with her confidence. She said her dream is to present and I think she’d succeed at that tbh.

Reactions: 8
Her confidence is what makes me like her even more but I feel the same as you. We don’t need to constantly see boobs and especially the try on hauls where the clothes don’t fit her.
I do see her becoming bigger and creating a good name for herself but I think she needs to venture into other projects rather than just Lounge especially with her confidence. She said her dream is to present and I think she’d succeed at that tbh.
She'd be so good at presenting! I feel bad bitching about her really, but I just can't with the constant boobs out and sex sex sex and clothes that don't fit...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'd be so good at presenting! I feel bad bitching about her really, but I just can't with the constant boobs out and sex sex sex and clothes that don't fit...
100% I can see her succeeding in that field of work, but only if she steers away from posting hauls of ill fitting clothing lmao.
Ah me too don't worry! I think she seems like such a lovely person but the excessive sex talk and the constant boob exposure is just a little too much hahaha

Reactions: 6
I get really confused by Rach. She’s constantly sexualising herself and selling sex which is fine if that’s your thing, own it. But then whenever she films assumptions or Q&A’s and she gets asked about how many one stands she’s had, her body count etc... she looks shy and sad and says “I mean, do I give off a vibe?” Or “omg all these questions are about sex” um yes... because it’s all you talk about! Hannah Witton talks about sex but that’s her brand, she would never get upset or offended if people asked about it because that’s the point of her channel. Rach is a weird one.

Reactions: 16
She really reminds me of Lauren Goodger. I've said it before, maybe in my head but not here. Overly tanned, overly sexual, not as hot as they think they are and a bit deluded with all the editing. Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but influencers are a different breed, they cringe me out so much. Especially this wannabe ‘bad witch’ crew in Rachel’s vlog. They’re all so over-sexualised, hanging off the kitchen counter twerking at every opportunity like wtf are you doing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think a lot of them use instagram as their portfolio for prostitution.

Reactions: 9
That Sophie looks proper mean. I would be terrified to walk into a room where those girls are!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to love watching Rach’s makeup videos. Albeit they were all very similar looks but I loved her personality. Since her moving up to Manchester I feel as if her personality has changed. She’s gone from this down to earth bubbly girl into a bad witch boujie wannabee. (Similar to Maddison Sarah) I don’t understand how these influencers and youtubers think that moving into a city centre apartment makes them “bad witches”. So unrelatable and cringey.

Reactions: 13
This girl loves herself so much - does she ever wear a top without shoving her tits in your face? All that stuff she got gifted today was just depressing!!!

Reactions: 5
she mentioned in a recent video (i think with jack) that she's having trouble leaving people from home behind... got the impression she's not over an ex - could be why she's got this overtly sexual thing going on recently? looking for attention from an ex?

Reactions: 2
I find her voice really annoying like why does she go all high pitched with some words but then longs out some words too? seems fake and forced

Although I have to say that green shirt and shorts outfit was so flattering on her! she looks 10x better when her tits aren't shoved into peoples faces. But each to their own 😂

Opinion on how rach is so open about her sex life with multiple boys?
The whole getting her tits out in every picture, dressing so her tits are unavoidable and the sexual poses are just unreal! It’s so cringe I feel embarrassed for her. If she took half that slap off and looked more natural she’d be a beautiful girl But someone who spends all day taking sexual pictures of herself I just cannot deal with. I would imagine most men don’t find her attractive and those who do will only want one thing from her. I’m sorry, but it’s true.
What's your opinion on the fact that in her 10 minute assumption video she admitted she had a body count of over 10 and did a video on what to pack for a 🍆 Appointment (that was the title) also she admitted in that video she can't wait to get out with a bae again (sex) , idk I just find that she always talks about her sex life

I
she mentioned in a recent video (i think with jack) that she's having trouble leaving people from home behind... got the impression she's not over an ex - could be why she's got this overtly sexual thing going on recently? looking for attention from an ex?
It makes me cringe that she's being so sexual to her audience she's so opposite to her friend Hannah Renee tbh

Also... when did it start getting called a dick appointment? I feel so old 😂
Exactly it's disgusting and I'm her age

that's the thing, these girls like Rachel Leary and Madison Sarah are so over-sexual but their main watchers are young girls. it's actually vile and disgusting. They will then claim they're not role models because of XYZ when called out yet are happy to make money off those girls watching their videos and buying the tit they shill. Sick of it
[/QUOTE

How is Maddison Sarah sexual sorry??
I've always thought Rachel was quite slaggy and open to sleeping around and that just proves it.

also, what is the obsession with these love island type D-listers for rachel and her friends like Madison sarah lol
She's always saying about guys and sleeping around like it's repetitive now

Sorry so so late for the party here but the dick appointment video makes me so uneasy. It’s so so gross.
On one hand you have Desi Perkins going through IVF to get pregnant and have a family and on the other hand you have her making a video about sleeping about. So gross
The comments under her video where vile someone asked her to a video on what to pack for a one night stand like wtfffff

Last edited:
All the bigger boob girls who do ads with lounge underwear are either ordering the wrong size or just wearing ill fitted bras because they don’t actually do their size and they still want the £. Looks uncomfortable and stupid.
In fairness, they go upto a G cup, so they definitely do her size as well as other large busted influencers who are promoting them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.