Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's never actually had a proper boyfriend but has a body count of over 10. Classy!
Yeah exactly and basically brags about it or at least very open about it in her videos nowadays especially with the dick appointment video like ew no thanks I didn't want to see that on my notifications 😂 Especially when she said that she basically can't wait to lockdown is done to get with someone again . Then her comments where all like could you a video for a one night stand bag pack , like for goodness sake why?? It's just vile , mads and Han are so opposite to her they said they have a similar body count as in Han and mads, and mads said in her assumptions Video That it was not over 5 I think, I just think rach shouldn't be promoting sex in that way tbh but idk what's everyone's opinions

Reactions: 3
Yeah exactly and basically brags about it or at least very open about it in her videos nowadays especially with the dick appointment video like ew no thanks I didn't want to see that on my notifications 😂 Especially when she said that she basically can't wait to lockdown is done to get with someone again . Then her comments where all like could you a video for a one night stand bag pack , like for goodness sake why?? It's just vile , mads and Han are so opposite to her they said they have a similar body count as in Han and mads, and mads said in her assumptions Video That it was not over 5 I think, I just think rach shouldn't be promoting sex in that way tbh but idk what's everyone's opinions
Is this the 60’s? Stop judging women for their sexual history.

Reactions: 89
She's never actually had a proper boyfriend but has a body count of over 10. Classy!
Personally idk I don't think this is a fair thing to judge someone on, someone's sexual history doesn't define them as a person, for the longest time I didn't want a boyfriend or girlfriend either I just enjoyed dating and the odd casual hookup and to explore my bisexuality and I'm only a year younger than her. As long as she portrays a healthy sex life (contraception, getting tested after hookups etc) I really don't think it's a problem. To me that's more important because it shows young girls who watch her channel that you can hookup with people without it being frowned upon and taboo as long as you're safe and know what you're doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
So bored of people on these forums judging people based on their sexual history:sleep: there's far funnier and better things to talk about especially when it comes to Rachel

Reactions: 35
Imagine the same girl who commented on Tommy Fury last year and accused him of lying about his mother having cancer?!? How low can you get! And here she is talking about speaking negatively of others..... And has the nerve to promote Molly Mae’s products.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Imagine the same girl who commented on Tommy Fury last year and accused him of lying about his mother having cancer?!? How low can you get! And here she is talking about speaking negatively of others..... And has the nerve to promote Molly Mae’s products.
I’m sure Rachel was only tweeting negatively against Tommy as she’s friends with his Ex Millie.
But of course she’ll start promoting his current girlfriends products and up their arses since they have 1mil+ followers😖
Just shows how fake and toxic instagram and influencer culture is.

Reactions: 10
What is this utter mess I run into 😫 her latest vlog is her showing every drink and food in mykonos! Hard life of influenza 😁

Reactions: 1
Long term lurker, first time poster. I used to really like Rachel, but I think she’s starting to alienate a big chunk of her audience. I’ve noticed a huge change in her since she moved to Manchester and suddenly everyone thing’s about money, designer brands and going out to expensive bars and restaurants (I used to work in the same building as where 20 Stories is and I probably couldn’t even have afforded a tap water in there!). Even pre-Covid I knew very few women in their twenties who still enjoyed going out on the lash every weekend, so her content on that front is just... uninspiring.

She always struck me as really down to Earth, but now she’s the type of person I’d go out of my way to actively avoid. I get major mean girls vibes from her and her friends - if I saw them out I’d probably feel really intimidated. It’s a shame because I remember Jack from when he worked on the Urban Decay counter in Cardiff Debenhams - he was so lovely and did my makeup a few times, but now I get the sense he wouldn’t even give me the time of day.

There’s one other big thing that’s bugging me about her at the moment. I could be wrong, but I’m sure she was one of the many people who were preaching for us all to stay at home during lockdown and calling out other influencers for breaking lockdown rules, yet almost every day she post pictures of her and her mates out drinking when Manchester is still under local lockdown. The rules clearly state that you aren’t allowed to mix with people outside of your household in bars and restaurants. Not only that, but she’s gone off on holiday with them as well! I know she’s not the only person doing it, but I just think it sets a really bad example.

Reactions: 18
I’m genuinely baffled at how young Rachel is 🥴 I know this is gonna come across really mean but I honestly thought she was in her late 20s to early 30s and always wondered why she spent so much time with Hannah and Madison when they were clearly much younger than her but... apparently not 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel has changed so much since she moved to Manchester she’s trying too hard to be something she’s not. Move back down south and bring your personality back down to earth 🙄

Reactions: 9
I REALLY wanna know what she looks like fully clean of crusty orange tan and inch thick make up. I bet she is so naturally pretty!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.