Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seems such a waste, like so many people rent (myself included at the minute) but I’m saving like mad with my partner for a deposit. If I could afford £1300 a month I wouldn’t be renting much longer! They should take advantage of their fortunate position while they can and buy a house, cos in 5-10 years time I’d bet this influencer culture will have died out and they’ll be left with no income, renting a tiny flat and having to find a normal job. They should invest now while they’ve got it good.
Exactly this! Most people in that position would buy a house - it seems like a logical decision. I would love to be in a position where I could afford my own home - like many other people - but I probably won’t be able to for a while. If they have the money - they should go for it.

Just makes me think that all they care about is content/close location with friends. You don’t have to live a minute apart to maintain a friendship though.

Reactions: 5
Nawwww the shape of her in her most recent insta. She fully looks likes she squeezing out a dump on her counter. Cbaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I‘m 99% sure all influencers write-off (tax wise) part of their rent.
So imagine it’s £1295 for 1076 square foot. They then claim the second bedroom as „filming room“ and the second bathroom, let’s say that’s 225 square foot. That’s 20% of the total square footage meaning £260 they get back each month.
I guess around £1000 pounds is a pretty sweet deal for those apartments even in Manchester.

I think you can’t do this when it comes to paying your mortgage so that might be a reason why a lot of them are renting even though it seems like they could afford a mortgage easily

• Wow
Reactions: 16
We need to incorporate “peanut butter tan” in the thread pleaseeeeee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Face vs. Feet 🤔 could’ve atleast fake tanned your trotters to match the borderline black fishing faceView attachment 446105View attachment 446108View attachment 446109
That is perhaps the most disgusting set of pictures I've ever seen. Nothing to do with her physical appearance or weight or anything but why the duck does she have her toes hanging out??? Feet make me feel absolutely sick, and she's trotting about in bare feet in a flat where (I assume) she hasn't had a chance to clean yet. You don't know what kind of random shits on the floor at the best of times, never mind when you've just moved in.

Reactions: 9
Did anybody see her insta story right now? In the bath? 🙈🤣 spotted something straight away lmao

Reactions: 1
Did anybody see her insta story right now? In the bath? 🙈🤣 spotted something straight away lmao
Oh my GOD 🤭🤭 14 mins and it’s still up

***it’s down now ... yikes! Too bad no one could reply to her story and tell her because she’s still got her replies off from the nye scandal 😳

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s living in Victoria Residence now.. I hope it’s not the next place to be overrun by ✨ influencers ✨ can’t seem to escape them 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh my GOD 🤭🤭 14 mins and it’s still up

***it’s down now ... yikes! Too bad no one could reply to her story and tell her because she’s still got her replies off from the nye scandal 😳
Is it bad I screenshot it to my bf and was like “can you spot anything there?” And his reply was “🤣🤣🤣 she definitely knew about it” 🙈🤣 he is probs right hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.