Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the screenshot lol not to be weird but just wanna know what she posted haha

Reactions: 9
She probs did it on purpose to try and make herself more relevant again and get people talking about her and raising engagement 🙄

Reactions: 7
Here is the screenshot sorry to keep everyone waiting hahaha
LOL okay I really do refuse to believe she didn't see a huge ass reflection of her oily donuts, for someone that facertunes herself on a daily you pay attention to small details, bet she thought she'd break the internet with that 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL okay I really do refuse to believe she didn't see a huge ass reflection of her oily donuts, for someone that facertunes herself on a daily you pay attention to small details, bet she thought she'd break the internet with that 😂 😂
OILY DONUTS 😂😂😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her flat is so so nice I think so don’t come for me but oh my lord it is soooo cluttered. She does not need that much stuff. Like the black shelving units in the living room look so tacky with all the tit she has got it there. Also anyone else really confused about her saying she’s down sizing? It’s absolutely huge I think it’s even bigger than her first flat even with one less bedroom

Reactions: 12
Side note I actually think rach’s flat is so much nicer than mads! Anyone else? But like someone else said she seriously needs to declutter, I was cringing at all her bags on display like that🤮

Reactions: 10
Side note I actually think rach’s flat is so much nicer than mads! Anyone else? But like someone else said she seriously needs to declutter, I was cringing at all her bags on display like that🤮
I liked her old flat better than mads too, I haven't watched the new video yet so cant say yet but her old flat was super homey and nicely decorated from what she showed. mads looks more like a hotel, no personaliteeee

Reactions: 5
The only thing I don’t understand is making the biggest deal out of not showing too much of the outdoor area due to privacy concerns but literally living on a ground floor flat where every room faces into communal garden area?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.