Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will eventually want to show off the great view of the overpriced place so, wait and see!šŸ¤“

Reactions: 5
I have an inkling where it is and if Iā€™m right itā€™s a much nicer place than Mads, and only opened late last year, weā€™ll see if she drops anymore clues

Reactions: 7
Canā€™t be the same as baddies cause her Building doesnā€™t have balconies and Rach has mentioned her new place has one.

Reactions: 4
It does look similar but the lift looks different to the one BCW posts and we know he lives in Mads building?
She probs edited out the posters n stuff

Do influencers jsut move out of boredom. She just moved into her place what a year or so n sheā€™s moving again do they really need content that badly

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s not the same building as Mads, itā€™s literally 2 mins walk away though, stands right next to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
has anyone seen Big Mouth on Netflix, cos Iā€™m pretty sure Lola and Rachel are the same person
91D43FBD-88F6-4B2D-9C8C-CFD19EAE713A.jpeg

86BE4580-74CF-404D-B947-A2FD6E929DE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Face vs. Feet šŸ¤” couldā€™ve atleast fake tanned your trotters to match the borderline black fishing face
7A61A680-EC94-4C15-8F35-B7A98CDCC0A7.png
E93346D5-F2FA-405B-BFF0-DA70CCA2018C.png
0A5D5CE4-1634-45DE-9B3F-40F200B685D7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not going to type the building name but itā€™s definitely where I thought, kitchen confirms it

3349F2ED-E8A4-4911-95FE-B23F0846EC64.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I will never understand why, if they have Ā£1,295 to waste on rent alone every month, these influencers donā€™t buy a bleeping house. Itā€™s just beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I will never understand why, if they have Ā£1,295 to waste on rent alone every month, these influencers donā€™t buy a bleeping house. Itā€™s just beyond me.
I know that itā€™s a bit of a different scenario - but I paid less than what she pays a month on her flat for three months at my first year uni house.

I think a lot of influencers want to buy a ā€œperfect houseā€ but because nothing is ever perfect and they donā€™t want to put the work and commitment in to buying and doing up/personalising their home. These flats are easy and they donā€™t have to be long term.

Reactions: 7
I know that itā€™s a bit of a different scenario - but I paid less than what she pays a month on her flat for three months at my first year uni house.

I think a lot of influencers want to buy a ā€œperfect houseā€ but because nothing is ever perfect and they donā€™t want to put the work and commitment in to buying and doing up/personalising their home. These flats are easy and they donā€™t have to be long term.
It just seems such a waste, like so many people rent (myself included at the minute) but Iā€™m saving like mad with my partner for a deposit. If I could afford Ā£1300 a month I wouldnā€™t be renting much longer! They should take advantage of their fortunate position while they can and buy a house, cos in 5-10 years time Iā€™d bet this influencer culture will have died out and theyā€™ll be left with no income, renting a tiny flat and having to find a normal job. They should invest now while theyā€™ve got it good.

Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s the fact that because none of them are capable of any independent thoughts and just blindly follow trends they donā€™t want to put down roots, say by buying in Manchester, in case somewhere else suddenly becomes ā€œthe place to beā€.

Reactions: 14
Not going to type the building name but itā€™s definitely where I thought, kitchen confirms it

View attachment 446163
Ā£1300 in Manchester!!????? Ok that is absolutely insane, I wonder if they are even aware how much that is for the area. I live in London and you can get a decent flat for that in zone 2.

Reactions: 9
Ā£1300 in Manchester!!????? Ok that is absolutely insane, I wonder if they are even aware how much that is for the area. I live in London and you can get a decent flat for that in zone 2.
1300 is pretty normal for a 2 bed in centre of mannyā˜¹

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.