Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would’ve been such a nightmare to move too like surely you’d have a huge declutter before you go i don’t know how she lives like that
What was all that tit in her living room in the acrylic drawers? Honestly how does she have so much crap

Her new place looks an absolute cluttered mess.. like who would do a tour when it looks like that?! And those paintings on the wall in the bathroom 🤢

The amount of clothes, bags, actual tit she has surely isn't normal? my OCD went through the roof

It looked like such a state considering how classy and minimal the rooms are! she's doing too much

Reactions: 3
The amount of clothes, bags, actual tit she has surely isn't normal? my OCD went through the roof

It looked like such a state considering how classy and minimal the rooms are! she's doing too much
My OCD went the same 😂 Marie Kondo needs to have a word

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her tits really aren’t that exciting guys 🤣🤣🤣🤣we see them daily

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why was she in the bath I’m so confused. Haven’t watched the video
she posted a photo on her story today of her taking an ✨aesthetic✨ bath, the reflection of her boobs were on display through the drain thing on her tub, which someone dm'd her about so she deleted it. someone posted the screenshot here and it got taken down (prob because it was full on nudity lol)

• Haha
Can whoever has the pic message me lol I’m due a laugh. Plus I’m intrigued if she’s photoshopped her boobs as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.