Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be the worst her tan has ever looked.. and her chest looks so heavy and uncomfortable :/

Reactions: 2
God those pictures are vile

Put it away love

I really can’t believe she’s full on got her nasty arse out

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She always grabs her boobs and fondles with them in her videos how the duck is it not flagged? 😩

Reactions: 3
I was tempted to order some Lounge stuff for Valentine's Day but those pics have put me off entirely!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
been lurking on this for a while as i used to watch her ages ago but agree with everyone saying shes changed so much and made such a disgusting reputation for herself. I had to watch the recent lingerie video and :sick:

"sorry for all the nip slips xxx" could you of just not worn nipple covers? shes literally grabbing and touching her tits every 5 seconds:sick:

Reactions: 7
been lurking on this for a while as i used to watch her ages ago but agree with everyone saying shes changed so much and made such a disgusting reputation for herself. I had to watch the recent lingerie video and :sick:

"sorry for all the nip slips xxx" could you of just not worn nipple covers? shes literally grabbing and touching her tits every 5 seconds:sick:
Why she didn’t use nipple covers is just beyond me!

And she spent so bleeping long talking about each item it just went onnnn and onnnn and onnnn. Also. WHY. DOES. SHE TAAAAALK. LIKE THIS!

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely no need for us to see that much of Rachel’s skin

• Haha
What is Instagram now ?? Only fans ??
And this is why I don't even try to get my F-cups into those kind of bras, cos you just end up looking like a cow attached to the milking equipment..

On a sideways note I am *so* over everyone trying to flog Lounge all the time, such overpriced tatt. Bollocks it's for body positivity, it's all for trying to get a sugar daddy on your bloody finsta.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And this is why I don't even try to get my F-cups into those kind of bras, cos you just end up looking like a cow attached to the milking equipment..

On a sideways note I am *so* over everyone trying to flog Lounge all the time, such overpriced tatt. Bollocks it's for body positivity, it's all for trying to get a sugar daddy on your bloody finsta.
I brought a set from lounge about three years ago, it’s ok but I still prefer going to M&S and buying their underwear. So much more comfortable and tbh for the price of a set at lounge you can probably get a couple of nicer underwear bits from marks!

I have lounge set, one of the everyday comfy ones and it is a nice fabric and fit to be fair! But I would never buy a set from them at full price, just don’t want to fork out £50 for a basic bra and pants, that’s extortionate in my opinion 😂

Reactions: 5
Christ I just reread my comment and now I’m thinking what if other young women don’t buy their underwear from M&S..... I promise you they do nice little bits... I’m not rocking this type of tit under my clothes I SWEAR 😩

(not that there is anything wrong with this if you do, it’s just not a bitta me xx)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ I just reread my comment and now I’m thinking what if other young women don’t buy their underwear from M&S..... I promise you they do nice little bits... I’m not rocking this type of tit under my clothes I SWEAR 😩

(not that there is anything wrong with this if you do, it’s just not a bitta me xx)
I’m actually wearing some cute underwear from M&S rn don’t worry 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.