Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I just reread my comment and now I’m thinking what if other young women don’t buy their underwear from M&S..... I promise you they do nice little bits... I’m not rocking this type of tit under my clothes I SWEAR 😩

(not that there is anything wrong with this if you do, it’s just not a bitta me xx)
I worked in their lingerie dept when I was at uni and I used to shop around all the time during my shift ahah! The Rosie line 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is her barely dressed and disgustingly posing allowed on Instagram? I don’t watch her YouTube videoed anymore but ffs I can already imagine what she’s doing fondling herself as always. When did she stoop so low

Reactions: 9
How is her barely dressed and disgustingly posing allowed on Instagram? I don’t watch her YouTube videoed anymore but ffs I can already imagine what she’s doing fondling herself as always. When did she stoop so low
When her tits started sagging she went with them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean if she’d kindly chop off some of her boob and give it to me I would greatly appreciate it. Somehow she ended up with the bleeping lot and I’m sat here waiting to be flipped for pancake day.
Such a selfish cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ I just reread my comment and now I’m thinking what if other young women don’t buy their underwear from M&S..... I promise you they do nice little bits... I’m not rocking this type of tit under my clothes I SWEAR 😩

(not that there is anything wrong with this if you do, it’s just not a bitta me xx)
😂 M&S do some cute bits!!!

Reactions: 3
C79BE1BE-AE46-4B4E-A8D2-59A850D13BE0.jpeg

What is this outfit? 😬
Also baffled at how smooth and flawless her face looks in comparison to her arms and rest of the body 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did she not have veneers or whatever on her bottom teeth? Also dieing at how botched and uneven her lips are. What a mess

Reactions: 1
its the teeth for me.........

Did she not have veneers or whatever on her bottom teeth? Also dieing at how botched and uneven her lips are. What a mess
nope she only did the top! in the video where she gets them done they look awful but YIKES didnt realize they were this bad

Reactions: 3
👮🏻‍♀️🚨❗ Photoshop police ❗🚨👮🏻‍♀️

Rach you dumb twit if you’re gunna edit your chin make sure they match in the photos reel we WILL catch you out hun 🤭🤫🤪

View attachment 422443
What an absolute fail, she is a mess!! Why the hell would you even do that when it’s obvious she has a double chin/fat neck to anyone who watches her videos/ follows her. And duck me she needs to get her bottom teeth fixed, surprised she hasn’t already

Reactions: 6
The tan is SO offensive. Stop wasting time sucking yourself in for photos and editing them to catfish. Maybe use that time to wash and exfoliate yourself you manky, crusty cow.

Reactions: 7
Well she's saying in her post that she's used to promote her Valentine's Day make up that she has no plans? Wonder how accurate this statement is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.