Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me die
I’ve finally caught up on this thread and I’m actually done 😂😂😂

also can I just say, since the New Years even thing, I actually hate Rachel the most out of all three of them currently. It’s so sad watching how desperate she is to try and cling to fame and followers; she literally hasn’t stopped posting for 5 seconds since the whole thing happened. Then she still keeps trying to play the victim 😂

Reactions: 17
Some of the comments on Tiktok 😂 people aren’t going to just forget and move on just yet! I’m glad people are still holding her accountable
Wowwwww influencers say they are taking responsibility but only do it for 2 days lmaooo shows how fake their intention is.

just came on to share the comments of an ad that came on my tiktok! The UK Trisha paytas ffsssss

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wowwwww influencers say they are taking responsibility but only do it for 2 days lmaooo shows how fake their intention is.

just came on to share the comments of an ad that came on my tiktok! The UK Trisha paytas ffsssss
She reminds me of Gemma Collins

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I think something like this can be reported, I’m not sure who exactly to though. I was browsing through Katie prices threads and I’m 99% sure she was reported to someone or something for advertising hair products when she also had hair extensions in which deemed it wrong or some tit. Maybe someone else could spread a little knowledge tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
the british version of trisha took me out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comment about her looking like Trisha 😂 I really hope she sees those comments!
If she had time to comment on that Amy girl's tiktok about her studying a mental health course you know that witch is monitoring all her comments and socials 🥴 what else has she got to do except facetuning her chins and learning different ways to be Mads😩

• Haha
New video live at 6:30 girls it’s a sexy valentines lingerie haul xxx

#AD xxx

• Sick
I don’t understand how she doesn’t look at these photos and realise how bad her tan looks

Reactions: 10
All she has shown me with her video is that lounge wear is very unflattering and unsupportive for big busted women.

I don’t understand how she doesn’t look at these photos and realise how bad her tan looks
That’s cause she thinks she looks amazing. What a dope. All I ever see is the nasty dirty hands

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.