Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a love bite on her shoulder or did she forget to scrub herself today?

Edit: She spoke about the whole NYE situation again and I honestly felt like it was her way of asking for sympathy.. give it a rest :rolleyes:
Have you got a time stamp for when she talks about it pleaseee? I don’t want to watch the whole thing 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh poor bby Rachel 🥲 brb whilst I get out my very very tiny violin
If she really did receive those types of messages (idk if I’m allowed to say it on here?) then obviously that’s not ok. BUT here is where my issues start 🤣

Saying she’s not going to rehash the whole thing or someshit but then continues to talk about it? Hello????? Just don’t talk about it in the first place then?!!?? But nope, you did because you’re trying to gain sympathy votes. Let’s be real, if you can lie about the shape of your jawline them

“For that to be the starting of the year was a very very low feeling”
How do you think the majority of people who are abiding lockdown rules have felt for the last year and a bit?!?!?! Whilst you kept jumping from bubble to bubble and there were others who were genuinely on their own, unable to see their families?! The frontline workers, working their arses off trying to save people’s lives???!! I’m not trying to take away from how she felt because anyone in their right mind would probably be in a state with a lot of negativity being thrown their way, but she made her bed!!

BINT

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she really did receive those types of messages (idk if I’m allowed to say it on here?) then obviously that’s not ok. BUT here is where my issues start 🤣

Saying she’s not going to rehash the whole thing or someshit but then continues to talk about it? Hello????? Just don’t talk about it in the first place then?!!?? But nope, you did because you’re trying to gain sympathy votes. Let’s be real, if you can lie about the shape of your jawline them

“For that to be the starting of the year was a very very low feeling”
How do you think the majority of people who are abiding lockdown rules have felt for the last year and a bit?!?!?! Whilst you kept jumping from bubble to bubble and there were others who were genuinely on their own, unable to see their families?! The frontline workers, working their arses off trying to save people’s lives???!! I’m not trying to take away from how she felt because anyone in their right mind would probably be in a state with a lot of negativity being thrown their way, but she made her bed!!

BINT
The violin hahahaha I’m creasing 😅 spot on girl! It’s just desperate at this point, I’d love to know how much what she did has affected her job, money, sponsorships ect!

Reactions: 5
What has she said plz I’m not giving her views???
Someone asked her for a pic of her at her lowest which she showed a pic of her face looking puffy paired with a trout pout which she sent to her mum saying “not great” after she asked her how she was doing. Then goes on to say she sent 11 messages telling her she deserves to die along with messages saying she should commit suicide. Goes on to say she understands people have every right to be angry with her and she won’t go over it again but she felt very low considering it was the start of the year.

Does she not realise people will hold this against her now? I don’t see people every really dropping it. She doesn’t help herself when she gives off this “my tit don’t stink” attitude when people comment on tit calling her out still

The violin hahahaha I’m creasing 😅 spot on girl! It’s just desperate at this point, I’d love to know how much what she did has affected her job, money, sponsorships ect!
I bet she hasn’t lost that much tbh. Did anyone ever say they had actual feedback of any action taking regarding any of them?

HAHAH I lold at this. I rarely, if at all use Twitter but thought I’d go have a nose at hers and came across this gem.

Not Rachel Leary liking this tweet surely!!! I feel we will all feel incredibly different about this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If us tattler trolls didn’t find out about their tit party then they’d still be lapping it up. They deserved back lash but no one on tattle wished death on them ffs. She’s trying to get sympathy. None from me hunni x

Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone deserves to be told to die or hurt themselves.

if someoneI I knew personally told me to die over social media, I would be upset. No doubt about it.
I know i don’t share my life online either on YouTube but if a random person online said go die . because there is no emotional connection. I wouldn’t give a tit about them.
obviously online abuse should not be tolerated. I know it can affect people’s mental health.
She was taking the piss in lockdown not just the NYE’s gathering lol . If she would stop being a bleeping idiot about it lol and Own it .
Reminds me of like three people got arrested n on bail or something and the three criminals are like i Won’t snitch on you I got ya back homie 🤣
I won’t give the girls views . I just read what ppl say and comment lol x x
They are earning a lot of money . Weird how society works . People living in poverty are getting poorer and people like this Are getting richer .
thats fucked .

Reactions: 6
CB210BBC-2619-4431-A18F-2EC5C715528F.png
F7A3EF3D-4225-4DE2-BB7C-77FFE4AE021C.jpeg

Since she keeps talking about alexi I decided to go and have a snoop. She’s clearly bleeping him lmao. On her true or false video jack asked did she sleep with him and she repeated the question (to buy her more time) then said false. Jack then asked what did she do and she said that’s not the question🤣 tbh I think if she did duck him she wouldn’t admit it anyway

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 413361View attachment 413362
Since she keeps talking about alexi I decided to go and have a snoop. She’s clearly bleeping him lmao. On her true or false video jack asked did she sleep with him and she repeated the question (to buy her more time) then said false. Jack then asked what did she do and she said that’s not the question🤣 tbh I think if she did duck him she wouldn’t admit it anyway
How on Earth would/did she bag him? Lol

Out of all the banging girls he must get DM’s from he picks her? 🥴 Must be desperate (as is she) for a shag! But the entire comments section he is flirting back so I doubt she’s the only one

Reactions: 9
View attachment 413361View attachment 413362
Wasn’t this guy at Rach’s bday in London as well? Or was that another love island wannabe

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.