Rachel Leary #2 Peanut butter tan, facetune fan, oily doughnuts flashed on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao hi Rach you’re obviously reading here 👋

Wash your hair and put ya tits away will you? Oh and scrub those grotty hands
What did I miss? It's coming up blank for me :D

Edit -
Apparently I can't post one post after the other so it's merged these two 🙄

Her twitter right now is driving me insane.
To not even have an iota of understanding or empathy to why people are so angry. And again with the idiot supporters and the 'I'm sure they've all done it too' 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her Twitter has me howling 🤣

She would hate to look back on her life thinking she spent her time on a hate page?

WELL....I would hate to look back on my life knowing I posted pictures of my huge saggy tits online, faked tanned so much that an Oompa Loompa would be asking me for tan recommendations, never washed my hands even during a global pandemic, gave people sex advice including reminding people to wipe their vag after pissing (really, thanks Rach), photoshopped half my chin off, broke lockdown rules and uploaded a half arsed apology and spent £1200 on rent on a flat absolutely full of shite.

Just my opinion Rach, not bullying you angel xox

Reactions: 16
Her Twitter has me howling 🤣

She would hate to look back on her life thinking she spent her time on a hate page?

WELL....I would hate to look back on my life knowing I posted pictures of my huge saggy tits online, faked tanned so much that an Oompa Loompa would be asking me for tan recommendations, never washed my hands even during a global pandemic, gave people sex advice including reminding people to wipe their vag after pissing (really, thanks Rach), photoshopped half my chin off, broke lockdown rules and uploaded a half arsed apology and spent £1200 on rent on a flat absolutely full of shite.

Just my opinion Rach, not bullying you angel xox
I’ll do whatever the duck I want with my life saggy tits just like you decided to party in a pandemic xxx

Reactions: 9
I really don’t understand how girl is only on her second thread.

She’s a nasty entitled piece of work and she’s shown that yet again for me tonight. Her videos and content aren’t even decent, get a job like the rest of us Rach.

Reactions: 22
She looks disgusting in those photos, maybe because I can't stand her as an individual but no one wants to see your patchy ass Oompa Loompa self. Who wakes up and thinks let me take my top off and take a pic 🥴 put it awayyyyyyy

Reactions: 7
So I follow Mads thread and went to look at Rach’s tweets out of curiosity, I don’t follow her and haven’t liked or tweeted anything to do with her and somehow I’m blocked?!?! So confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
They (Peanut and Plant) must spend all day looking for people to block, now that’s something to look back on and be embarrazzed about

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.