Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banafa95

5FC90307-67FC-412D-9E70-9B8E300C0F40.png

I actually think she looks incredible in this outfit. Nice to see her in something that fits her properly without her boobs flapping in the wind

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Kindred_

VIP Member
To be fair to Rach she seemed really cool about Han going off with a guy. When it’s two friends 24/7 it can be intense so it was probably a nice break for them both. Plus it’s the most interesting thing Hannah has ever done in her entire existence on this planet, so props to Rach for letting it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Katleesi

VIP Member
72F33457-0A97-4405-BF7A-0C0932EEB97F.jpeg

she looks really nice here because the dress actually fits her and looks flattering to her body shape

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m still not over the fact on her weird ass feminine hygiene video last year one of her tips was literally to wipe yourself after you’ve had a piss

I will never get over it
I’m so glad she told me what to do, prior to that I’d just been dragging my arse across the floor like a dog ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 38

whatitdoboo

I’m SO done with her crackhead editing. Wtffffffff is going on. How does she have the audacity to post a half edited chin hhahahahahah
9DC9B32A-BA5B-4647-BAA1-F2A40CD6D33C.png

Are you not embarazzzed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

sem11

I have to disagree, she doesn’t do anything to promote body confidence, she edits her photos/body especially her face quite severely and the outfits she wears in public compared to situations where she can manipulate the image are completely different. That’s not body confidence. Rach has an absolutely cracking figure in my opinion but she is dressing for the body of a size 8 girl with small/moderate boobs. Take it from someone who has a similar body type to Rach, the outfits she wears just don’t work with her body type yet she desperately trys. Rach could KILL IT as a mid size influencer and fully embrace it and have so much success but as advised, that’s not the image she wants.
I think this is a really weird thing to say about someone. ‘dressing for your size’ is an incredibly strange concept. You’re implying that some clothes/styles are only for size 8 girls and that bigger girls shouldn’t wear them. Should we stick to covering up more? I shop in the plus size section and it drives me nuts that sometimes it’s all long sleeve blouses/turtle necks/maxi dresses. Just because i’m not size 8 doesn’t mean i can’t get my tits out or wear a crop top. I’m 22 and i want to dress like other 22 year old girls my age, doesn’t matter that i’m not a size 8. You may find it uncomfortable to look at because it’s not a size 8 body but that doesn’t mean you get to say she’s not dressing for her body type. If she’s happy and enjoys what she’s wearing then it doesn’t matter. I completely understand that peoples style/fashion sense differs so you might not wear it yourself, but you’re literally only criticising her because you think she’s too big to wear those clothes.

I completely agree that she can’t be labelled a body confidence queen when she edits her photos the way she does, it’s definitely damaging to women (especially young girls) who follow her and she should take some accountability for the platform that she has. But there are loads of people on this thread who criticise her for ‘wearing clothes made for size 8 girls’ and then are shocked when she edits her body in those clothes?

Plenty of genuine/valid reasons to criticise this girl but the way she dresses making you uncomfortable because her boobs aren’t as perky as a size 8 girl or her stomach isn’t as flat as a size 8 girl isn’t a valid reason

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Poppydaisy

Tbh I never had an issue with how she looks(I always thought she didn’t need any fillers tho)
But it’s her stinking attitude and ungrateful nature that makes her ugly. She’s incredibly lucky to be in the position she’s in, she doesn’t have to lift a finger and still has money coming in but yet all I ever hear is her complaining. And is it just me or is she a raging alcoholic now? Every post seems to be her drinking. Her personality is so tainted and ugly it’s showing on the outside and now I can’t see anything good about her, she’s physically, mentally and emotionally ugly to me now
I can't help but wonder how empty it must feel to pour yourself a drink, talk into a camera for an hour or so, and switch it off and be back to being alone ? I'm not sure how to phrase what I'm trying to say but there's just something sad about her I think

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

sem11

There are so many things you can crisitise these girls for (including han & mads in that obvs) but i do think the body shaming on this thread is so out of hand. There are people on here critiquing her body 24/7 and then those same people will get at her for photoshopping her pics. I absolutely hate photoshop as much as the next person because it’s created such an unrealistic standard to live up to but you can’t be on here calling her gross and saying that the clothes that she obviously feels confident in aren’t for her body and then be shocked that she feels the need to photo shop

I think these girls are out of touch with reality for sure, we all saw that when they broke covid restrictions and quite obviously didn’t care about it, we see it with mads black fishing etc but if the only reason you find rachel gross is because you think she’s fat then i hate to break it to you but you’re just fat phobic and what you’re saying is completely invalid

Everyone’s got an opinion and i know a lot of people will disagree with this. I just think
there’s threads on here that are such a valid space for us to rant about influencers being irresponsible or out of touch, but it seems like this one has just become a place for you guys to talk shit about a girl because you think she’s fat

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Just watched her vlog and I can’t believe how absent Hannah is on the whole vlog and when she IS in it she just looks SO bored and miserable wtf ?! Your on DUBAI girl why are Mads and Rach the only one poppin their pussies round here ?!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Katleesi

VIP Member
“Imagine looking back at your life like yeah I spent my 20s chatting shit and saying horrible things about girls in the internet”
May be a step up from spending your 20s editing in slimmer features/slimmer body/photoshopping the shit out of your photo tho hun. At least we’ll be able to look back at photos of our 20s and know that’s actually what we looked like in our 20s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Is it just me or is Rachel becoming more tolerable and enjoyable to watch? like she's actually stopping the bullshit that came with her a few months ago 😂

Reactions: 30

emilyclxrke

Just got round to watching the Starbucks video, why did she say her Starbucks order in the most pretentious way.

"Can I get 2 shots of espresso over ice with sugar-free caramel syrup, in a.. well can I get this in a venti cup btw sorry and then just fill the rest with regular milk"

So... she wants a sugar-free iced caramel latte? Was it that difficult to say that?

• Haha
Reactions: 30