Rachel Leary #2 Peanut butter tan, facetune fan, oily doughnuts flashed on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes are drawn to her hands. Looks like she wiped her arse with them šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pleaseeeeeee just scrub your hands itā€™s not that hard šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
You just know by the fact they are constantly like this means that she doesnā€™t wash her hands regularly. If you wear fake tan and are washing your hands/using hand sanitiser regularly (like everyone has had to for the last year) then your fake tan would be non-existent on your hands. Scrufffyy šŸ˜¬

Is she even including the many sprays of oil in her calorie counting (yeah they may only be 1 calorie per spray but sheā€™s sprayed the whole meal at least 40 times)

Reactions: 15
Exactly. I put tan on and itā€™s off my hands in a couple of days due to constant washing. Also I have perfected putting it on my hands, Iā€™d love to give her some tips
You just know by the fact they are constantly like this means that she doesnā€™t wash her hands regularly. If you wear fake tan and are washing your hands/using hand sanitiser regularly (like everyone has had to for the last year) then your fake tan would be non-existent on your hands. Scrufffyy šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah right, she wrote in the comments that she's trying to eat 1500 calories a day & thought that meant it was a 1500 calorie deficit. She needs to weigh her food, like the avocado & peanut butter, if she's really planning on following a calorie counting diet. They will have put her over without realising.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I put tan on and itā€™s off my hands in a couple of days due to constant washing. Also I have perfected putting it on my hands, Iā€™d love to give her some tips
She is in dire need of some hygiene help šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Ah right, she wrote in the comments that she's trying to eat 1500 calories a day & thought that meant it was a 1500 calorie deficit. She needs to weigh her food, like the avocado & peanut butter, if she's really planning on following a calorie counting diet. They will have put her over without realising.
I havenā€™t seen but if sheā€™s not weighing both of those sheā€™ll be massively out! Half an avocado is 100 calories, a tablespoon of peanut butter is 100 calories šŸ¤Æ Bet she doesnā€™t count all her coffeeā€™s aswell the silly bint

Reactions: 12
If she has lost a stone good on her tho... I do suspect itā€™s more to do with the fact sheā€™s not going out drinking/eating crap every day with the other two tho as opposed to her dieting

Reactions: 28
I havenā€™t seen but if sheā€™s not weighing both of those sheā€™ll be massively out! Half an avocado is 100 calories, a tablespoon of peanut butter is 100 calories šŸ¤Æ Bet she doesnā€™t count all her coffeeā€™s aswell the silly bint
at the end you could see it was 3g she put it in on my fitness pal šŸ˜¬ a tablespoon is so much more than 3g!!

on one hand Iā€™m like at least she isnā€™t getting into any bad habits as she doesnā€™t seem to be taking it overly seriously, like I weigh out my breakfasts and lunches and the majority of what I consume apart from dinners that I share with my boyfriend (easy to eyeball if theyā€™re meals for 2 etc and probably overestimate as he eats a bigger portion than me) but to be a bit more accurate she would probably need to weigh her food/get a fitness tracker šŸ˜• but also Iā€™m glad sheā€™s not getting herself into bad habits as once you start weighing food/counting calories properly and it is easy to become obsessive

Reactions: 8
at the end you could see it was 3g she put it in on my fitness pal šŸ˜¬ a tablespoon is so much more than 3g!!

on one hand Iā€™m like at least she isnā€™t getting into any bad habits as she doesnā€™t seem to be taking it overly seriously, like I weigh out my breakfasts and lunches and the majority of what I consume apart from dinners that I share with my boyfriend (easy to eyeball if theyā€™re meals for 2 etc and probably overestimate as he eats a bigger portion than me) but to be a bit more accurate she would probably need to weigh her food/get a fitness tracker šŸ˜• but also Iā€™m glad sheā€™s not getting herself into bad habits as once you start weighing food/counting calories properly and it is easy to become obsessive
A tablespoon is 15g šŸ¤£ I agree I definitely weigh and track my food too much and it does become obsessive and takes so much time so itā€™s probably best!

Reactions: 10
One of the only youtubers ā€œwhat i eat in a dayā€ i actually liked

Reactions: 6
All I could think about whilst skim watching her video was peanut butter hands and it topped it off for me when she had apple and peanut butter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh Iā€™m glad sheā€™s doing something about her weight. I started eating in a calorie deficit from December and have lost a stone. But my calories a day are like 1,800 which is way more sustainable than 1,500. Were probably the same size and she deffo needs to eat more than that, I can sense thisā€™ll be a fad diet. I also agree with those saying she needs to weigh her food. Deffo ate more then 1,5 in that video!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.