Rachel Leary #2 Peanut butter tan, facetune fan, oily doughnuts flashed on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s embarrassing! Leary keeping it classy as ever.

Reactions: 4
So….. does this confirm that Madison’s things are definitely fake then?👀 I know we joke about them all being from DHGate and Ali Express but considering one of her best mates Rach is buying fakes then surely Mads is too? It would explain how she has £££££s worth of ‘designer’ but doesn’t post content that warrants that sort of income

Reactions: 15
So….. does this confirm that Madison’s things are definitely fake then?👀 I know we joke about them all being from DHGate and Ali Express but considering one of her best mates Rach is buying fakes then surely Mads is too? It would explain how she has £££££s worth of ‘designer’ but doesn’t post content that warrants that sort of income
DEFOOOOOOO, they follow Hannah but not mads but i reckon she's removed the trace anyway

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.