Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously.. having to relive the last few weeks of the anniversary coming up is yes going to be hard..

BUT bleeping TURN OFF YOUR MEMORIES NOTIFICATIONS..

it's not rocket science like..
Who actually blabs like this on SM, I dont know of anyone else. Yes come on and say it's hard and your struggling but all this detail is seriously sick..

Reactions: 16
I was awake in the middle of the night and seen the uploaded. First thing I thought was " she is on crying about notification of memories again " . If she was going to therapy we would all know about it non stop. Ita disgustingly shrewd of her to put up her voting link then crying down the phone . I wouldnt even watch her everyday now . She would bore you to tears anyway. But I do be up a lot at night and I always know its a load of vidoes/ pics or her on crying. She would want to go and get professional help . She claims she has these amazing friends and family but never seems to talk to them , comes on crying to nearly 200k instead. My mind boggles

Reactions: 16
Jesus the locket actually over the duvet for Max effect! Didn’t she say leah sleeps with her every night ? So she leaves the light on and has a cry with her daughter next to her ? Wouldn’t she be better off going down the hall to cry to her mother . She’s petrified she will loose sympathy for her story. So many tragic stories hers is just one of thousands she needs to accept she’s nothing special

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously.. having to relive the last few weeks of the anniversary coming up is yes going to be hard..

BUT bleeping TURN OFF YOUR MEMORIES NOTIFICATIONS..

it's not rocket science like..
Who actually blabs like this on SM, I dont know of anyone else. Yes come on and say it's hard and your struggling but all this detail is seriously sick..
I don't look at the memories on Facebook when I know they are going to included my sister or brother...I don't go on soical media crying ..

Reactions: 6
I don't look at the memories on Facebook when I know they are going to included my sister or brother...I don't go on soical media crying ..
Exactly and if you do want to see the memories there all there dated and all in your Google photos...

It's just bleeping strange.. I'm sorry but your not the only one who's going through shite... you have alot more than ALOT of people. Well in materialistic things anyway.. house car ect. It's tough but jesus just be grateful

Reactions: 4
She’s very close to 200k followers so she’s hoping the gossie win will push her over I’d say 🙄🙄 in time for his anniversary too! I hope she isn’t gonna be sharing all her memories that ‘pop up’, she doesn’t need to be sharing everything

Ohh god there’s something not right there at all is there 🙈 my partner is here listening and just asked me when will she be back on selling another tracksuit 🙈 I used to think this poor woman was living in hell but can’t help agree with the posts above that it’s for the vote . What sick individual thinks what the children are going through is entertainment , if that was me I would be saying thanks I’m honoured I was considered but take me off the list I don’t appreciate the title , the more I look at all the advertisements and the happy faces in every pic it kills me , I wonder what his close friends and all think of it 😢 if everything is uploaded anyway why not share the sad days and say this is how we cope or deal with it and so and so gives this advice etc . At least it might be beneficial to other people grieving .

If she puts up that link to vote for her again today after those stories last night I will be horrified 😳

I do believe that she misses Daniel and him passing away at such a young age is so tragic but if you are coming on to tell people that you're really struggling then how could you be trying to carry on your normal day as best as you can and all of a sudden remember that you need to leave a swipe up link so that people can vote for you to win an award 🥺

Reactions: 9
She’s a cold person. I hate to think it about anyone but I don’t buy the tears anymore. It’s her selling point. I feel for Daniel’s family, whatever she says they must be disgusted deep down. I know I would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s no coincidence that she cried last night and tomorrow is the last day to vote for that meaningless award ! She’s pathetic

Oh I hold my hand up she’s up for new comer , I thought I saw here it was entertainment 🙈 it was only all smiles and a cosy knit jumper kind of day a few hours previous , I’m surprised she’s hanging at 199 so long , she should do a Kelly Fitz and ask for help across the line 🙈 say the child will be delighted when the shed is transformed so she can have her bedroom back 🥲

• Haha
Come on lads....vote for me.

Why is she so desperate to win this? Isn't she happy enough with her followers that she has, the money that she's making etc? She needs the award so she can up her rate card.
I've used her link every single time to vote for tadgh 😂😂😂

Maybe she uses the page as an escape from her real life but she built that following off her story of her husbands cancer journey no way would she be on the followers number she has if it was her content people she's putting out she's no different to anyone else doesn't bring anything new to the table but people love a sob story that's how she keeps people interested it's those posts that people will like and comment under

Omg , what did I just watch . Why would you stick a phone in your face to bawl like that? It’s cringeworthy. Sorry but that’s not right. We all know it’s to get votes on goss ie . Surely people can see through this. This one is fame and money hungry and will do anything to get it. The year anniversary should be private, a family thing . She has stooped to a new all time low this time.

Is she crying and everything just for votes that’s the question?
Most definitely. Swipe up to vote for me, cry in bed alone for sympathy, like she is the only one o the planet that’s alone in her big bed in her big house . then post a funny video of a model in stilettos . Total bull 💩 that she cant still walk in them, she is only thirty . A fair bit older here and the only thing that stopped me walking in ultra high heels was a touch of arthritis in my big toe 🤬 toe of all places I know . I literally cry when I see them all neatly placed in their see through boxes

Just lately my posts , post before I am finished typing ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jesus the locket actually over the duvet for Max effect! Didn’t she say leah sleeps with her every night ? So she leaves the light on and has a cry with her daughter next to her ? Wouldn’t she be better off going down the hall to cry to her mother . She’s petrified she will loose sympathy for her story. So many tragic stories hers is just one of thousands she needs to accept she’s nothing special
Totally agree, petrified her cash cow will be gone when people get fed up of listening to her! That happened for me after Belfast, i have no sympathy for her, her behaviour is pathetic, she tramples over her husbands memory every day, for freebies and attention... i would imagine her in laws are furious at her carry on, disrespecting their sons memory acting like a fool😤 with her clothes hauls, cleaning "tips" ( copying hinch) FAKE interactions with the girls, putting up links to vote for her, then whinging again, looking for votes and more sympathy🙄

Reactions: 9
Come on lads....vote for me.

Why is she so desperate to win this? Isn't she happy enough with her followers that she has, the money that she's making etc? She needs the award so she can up her rate card.
so she can also add it to her bio for future partnerships 😂 something that Mrs Hinch doesn’t have 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Somedays she tries this " posh " approach and others she is " just like da rest of yiz " I dont think she even knows what she is . Its pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.