Rachel Gorry #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I sent her the dirt off my floor she'd love it 🤣
Ah “Yuz are gas.... shur I’d be ouh wih me marigold gloves and me elbow grease , I’d be delighhhhhheh and then I’d show all
me followers how I cleaned your dirh up .... look ah tha ..... gone.... spohless ... amenh I greah ..... look ah tha now”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder does she read here and think "look at tha, I'm only aftar trend-en on Tah-el..."

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is her:

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who are these people who keep commenting to tell her how great she is and how amazing she is ?! What on earth !

Reactions: 8
Who are these people who keep commenting to tell her how great she is and how amazing she is ?! What on earth !
Because they don’t know about tattle!! I was a green horn also! I have never followed RG but other Instagramers I used to feel sorry for but part of me was like what you got a go fund me with €175,000 and you but a car 11 days later!! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Because they don’t know about tattle!! I was a green horn also! I have never followed RG but other Instagramers I used to feel sorry for but part of me was like what you got a go fund me with €175,000 and you but a car 11 days later!! 🙈
Ha,don’t get me started on that one , she makes me just as sick as Grabby Gorry

Reactions: 12
this is her:

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others
100% it’s all me me me
She’s so calculated and cold.
You can tell ma & Aimee are her big cheerleaders. Who needs praise & admiration of complete strangers🙄

Reactions: 12
I actually can't believe how blatantly she used her first Christmas in grief to push an ad.

No class at all. Vulgar

Reactions: 18
I actually can't believe how blatantly she used her first Christmas in grief to push an ad.

No class at all. Vulgar
Sitting there beside a picture of her , her husband (rip) and their girls and wearing that chain telling us all how looking back at the pictures made her so emotional ..... for an AD!! Swipe up and use me code! It is actually hard to believe how cold she is , how anyone could just do that 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sitting there beside a picture of her , her husband (rip) and their girls and wearing that chain telling us all how looking back at the pictures made her so emotional ..... for an AD!! Swipe up and use me code! It is actually hard to believe how cold she is , how anyone could just do that 🤯
Unreal just so distasteful.

Reactions: 10
"And then over here", "And then I have", "And then over there is", "And then I put this here", " And over there I put", "And then up here is the", how many decorations does a person need!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this is her:

Yep, I was thinking that just couldn't spell it 😂😂thats exactly what she is

Who bought a car

Im laughing here watching EE and her new ‘press drop’ /‘pr sample’ coffee machine . Love how they all use press drop to imply its work as opposed to just another free gift which of course it is

Yep, I was thinking that just couldn't spell it 😂😂thats exactly what she is

That’s direct from google , I also couldn’t spell it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im laughing here watching EE and her new ‘press drop’ /‘pr sample’ coffee machine . Love how they all use press drop to imply its work as opposed to just another free gift which of course it is
She’s another one EE getting lots of freebies it’s unreal the way they use grieve! @Missminniemouse

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Everything Eileen I presume. I genuinely thought she was different.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.