Rachel Gorry #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If folk who express their views give honest opinions etc on the IG huns they are called trolls by the huns. Now what do we call the idiots who aske them stupid questions and kiss their ๐Ÿ‘s brside ๐Ÿ‘ lickers ?

Reactions: 8
Imagine going up to someone on the street..
'Um...scuse me missus...but what time did yer kids get up at on xmas mornin?'

Feckin weirdos asking these things
I didn't even ask all my sisters what time their kids got up at Xmas morning. And it was nearly 2 weeks ago, are we not all so over that kinda pointless info. Some of the questions people ask her, either it's teenagers asking for the sake of it or she asks herself. I still can't get over people asking her what weight she is and the height difference between her and Daniel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itโ€™s like I saw on another Q&A someone asked how many ozs their baby was taking in their bottle??? What.the.actual.duck. Why does it even matter??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's so weird. I wouldn't ask people in my actual real life those kinda pointless questions.
Loads of IG huns at it even that unbearable KC . goes to show if they are not selling itโ€™s the Q&A , food consumption because thatโ€™s all they are capable of .

Reactions: 5
The hand picture is definitely after she had passed ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” EE following grew overnight after the tragic loss.

Difference I always used to feel was she had the 'blogger' style page before the tragedy happened. I don't ever watch her I find her incredibly dull.
I know this has prob been answered but I donโ€™t follow EE.. what happened to her daughter?x

I know this has prob been answered but I donโ€™t follow EE.. what happened to her daughter?x
I only heard of her on here and anyone correct me if I've gotten this wrong but I think a fireplace came away from the wall and she died. I can't imagine what that woman went through. Awful.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.