Rachel Gorry #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas will be hard this year but anyway I curled my hair with Voduz . 😂😂😂😂 this one is ruthless . Not looking too hard done by there posing on her stairs .

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christmas will be hard this year but anyway I curled my hair with Voduz . 😂😂😂😂 this one is ruthless . Not looking too hard done by there posing on her stairs .
It’s disgusting pimping out her grief 🙄 she’s one of the worst on the IG

Reactions: 20
Now Boots sending the greedy grabber gifts . The LLL one won’t be happy after she tried so hard , will it be Tesco next .. Notice the smirk on her face like she is untouchable , so sure of herself . ‘sitting on my stairs after curling my hair ‘ she is running out of things to post, same boring content each day 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“Christmas will be hard this year” “Use my code for Voduz hair 4 in 1 #ba”

Is she for real ?🤨🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Using the death of her husband and Christmas to sell curling tongs ! She needs to get off Instagram and go and have a chat to herself because something isn’t right there. I have never came across someone so ruthless, cold and disgusting. I’m really shocked and surprised that some people still like her ?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have followed Rachel since before her husband passed away and I have to say I'm shocked. She's flog flog flog of course everyone grieves in different ways but this is bazaar. I lost a very close family member a few years ago and to this day Christmas is so so difficult yes we put up the tree and a few decorations but nothing OTT. The last thing I would be thinking of is taking photos of myself to post and flog every bit of shite going. Might I add I'm the same age as her and all my friends think the same thing about her, I was sucked in by her but by god has my opinion changed. I unfollowed a few months ago and dib in and out but christ it's bazaar I can't understand how brands don't see any wrong in it. Can no one see wrong in her crying with the decorations then next post sprawled on stairs flogging a fecking hair tool. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Her accent is grating on me. It sounds like she's saying Boots Island not Boots Ireland.

Reactions: 12
Ya missed

I’ll leave a swipe up here - from the recap. Otherwise pretty good summation.

I think those that still follow probably think she’s a bit naive

On another note can anyone remember where the slate is from. It’s the best I’ve seen and I want one for my sons grave. Please do t hate me. I did message her but of course not a shred of a reply.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has sold her soul. Her newest post is a disgrace “this Christmas will be sad without Daniel” sandwiched between a plug for RSVP magazine and all her BA sponsorships. She is sooooooo disingenuous.

Reactions: 22
Ya missed

On another note can anyone remember where the slate is from. It’s the best I’ve seen and I want one for my sons grave. Please do t hate me. I did message her but of course not a shred of a reply.
I can't recall where she got the plate, but another lady on insta asked her a few times where the plate was from and she never replied to her 😒

Reactions: 3
She has sold her soul. Her newest post is a disgrace “this Christmas will be sad without Daniel” sandwiched between a plug for RSVP magazine and all her BA sponsorships. She is sooooooo disingenuous.
it’s just shocking stuff altogether 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ya missed

Its printed slates ireland on instagram

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.