Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TinaGP

VIP Member
Hi Lads , how are ye all? We had to stay in hospital since baby arrived because she was early and teeny tiny , they wanted to keep an eye and she’s slow to feed ,and I’m in a bit of pain I can tell ya 🙉🙈 but we are all doing good, might be home later . Thanks a million for all your good wishes , honestly you are all so lovely ❤

You know I was just about to say “I just said I’d pop on” and “thanks for all ye’re messages” Christ on a bike , I’m turning into our good friend Rachel 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Oh baby escaped being called Bosco and Rachel 🤪😂😂😂
Xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Thequeen36

I am in this vile woman's situation, having lost my husband 6 months ago and have 2 young kids... Iv commented on other threads, how I messaged her for support as did some of my friends and she completely ignored us, I mean I messaged her about 4 times she didn't care. I cannot understand any of this and how she thinks its normal to carry on the way she is. Regarding the play therapy I do this with my eldest and I have spoken to this therapist about how vunerable etc he is about how now will effect his future.. Is Rachel's kids play therapist not advising her to Stop parading their every move for the world to see.. I don't get it how is social services not stepping in..

The hauls etc.. She's really in a league of her own there a few tears and then boom selling more crap. I get how hard it is to survive for your kids and provide for them but the way she pries of people and then a big haul after the crocodile tears.. Its sick.

No picture of Daniel in the perfect bedroom.. Again don't get it...

The chain on and off mine never leaves me ever..

The constant gifting of things why doesn't she give them to charities or auction them off? I have done fundraising since my husband died.. I'm not saying I'm better but why can't she give back to the people that helped them so much but I guess after Belfast she shows her true colours.

We all grieve different but I for one don't want people to think all us widows are like Rachel. She is giving genuine widows a bad name. How is daniels family not stepping in, but I think they don't have a say in all this. She is doing so much damage to them girls in the long run and all she sees is the euro symbols.. I don't know how she is allowed to do this..

I do believe she is hurting its my first Xmas without my husband I'm dreading it but iv put up his tree his decorations that we bought as a family nothing is "gifted" my kids loved that tree..how is she putting up all this new stuff surely the ones they had with Daniel is what the kids would want.. Again don't know.. All i know is she is doing so much damage to them poor girls it breaks my heart

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
See this kinda thing ? Pisses me off.... so your husband was really sick.... so you held his hand with your right hand... picked up your phone with your left hand and unlocked it... pressed the camera... held the camera up over your hands and clicked to take the pic...

If you were keeping it for your own eyes then fair enough... but posting it to social media is a load of bollox in my eyes... sorry for cursing !!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

TinaGP

VIP Member
“Christmas will be hard this year” “Use my code for Voduz hair 4 in 1 #ba”

Is she for real ?🤨🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮Using the death of her husband and Christmas to sell curling tongs ! She needs to get off Instagram and go and have a chat to herself because something isn’t right there. I have never came across someone so ruthless, cold and disgusting. I’m really shocked and surprised that some people still like her ?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I’m actually in disbelief that she outright alluded to the fact she might not be home to change before the school run. I mean I know it’s bollocks because no one is doing a school drop in the morning but wtf?? Why would you allude to the possibly of you maybe/perhaps doing a ‘walk of shame’ less than 9 months after you buried your husband. I’m sorry now but someone needs to step in here. She needs in-depth psychotherapy, falling short of that would someone for the love and honour of god please sedate her 🤦‍♀️
It's fairly obvious her caption isn't referring to the possibility of doing the walk of shame, just that she loves the jumpsuit and didn't want to take it off!!
I think I've actually seen that jumpsuit on at least 3 other influencers!!🙄

Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘Nothing is going to stop the sparkle this season’
?? Really ? I would have thought the first Christmas without your husband might have done that.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Sickofbloggers

I have followed Rachel since before her husband passed away and I have to say I'm shocked. She's flog flog flog of course everyone grieves in different ways but this is bazaar. I lost a very close family member a few years ago and to this day Christmas is so so difficult yes we put up the tree and a few decorations but nothing OTT. The last thing I would be thinking of is taking photos of myself to post and flog every bit of shite going. Might I add I'm the same age as her and all my friends think the same thing about her, I was sucked in by her but by god has my opinion changed. I unfollowed a few months ago and dib in and out but christ it's bazaar I can't understand how brands don't see any wrong in it. Can no one see wrong in her crying with the decorations then next post sprawled on stairs flogging a fecking hair tool. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Christmas will be hard this year but anyway I curled my hair with Voduz . 😂😂😂😂 this one is ruthless . Not looking too hard done by there posing on her stairs .

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Newgirl38

I’m actually in disbelief that she outright alluded to the fact she might not be home to change before the school run. I mean I know it’s bollocks because no one is doing a school drop in the morning but wtf?? Why would you allude to the possibly of you maybe/perhaps doing a ‘walk of shame’ less than 9 months after you buried your husband. I’m sorry now but someone needs to step in here. She needs in-depth psychotherapy, falling short of that would someone for the love and honour of god please sedate her 🤦‍♀️
On this occasion I think she's been taken up wrong. I think when she said "don't mind me if you see me in the school gates wearing this ", she meant as in she'll never take it off cuz she loves it so much. That's what I got from that comment anyway. Not that she'll be out all night and doing the walk of shame to the school...which isn't even open. I think that's a bit of a stretch girls.

Reactions: 31

TinaGP

VIP Member
Yes, and when you meet someone who is bereaved and you ask them how they are and offer support, they don’t whip their phone out of their pocket , and start blaring Leona Lewis-Footprints in the sand or something like that and say “Here listen to this” 🤨

I’m sorry, I’m just sick of these sad songs .

And I fell for it so many times and then feel like a right gobshite when it’s always followed by an ad!

So I decided no more , I’m gonna now just concentrate on the shakehs, super high waisted, super stretchy,super soft leggins and cozy jumpers , marigold gloves , elbow grease, pink stuff , home alone boots and teddy coahs “dere ih is open and now I’ll show yiz ih closed ...now dere ih is closed .... look ah tha? Gorgeousssss , beauhiful.... look ah tha pahhern on dis dress.... paired with dis black hah and knee high boohs.... perfech in lockdown to take de bins ouh!”

I want to wish all my fellow tattlers the very best for the new year , yiz are all gas 🙊😂 and ye always manage to brighten up my day that bit more and give me a load of laughs when I really need it some days . Hope 2021 is a good year for all of you ❤ Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

TinaGP

VIP Member
I have my super high waisted , super soft and super stretchy leggins , my cozy knih jumper and cozy hah because I’m definitely havin the aul bad hair day , but I’ll throw tha on and I’ll be sorhed! I mean , I looked in de mirror now and I was saying to myself “Look ah tha... you’re only gorgeousssssss now” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TinaGP

VIP Member
Ya forgot the So So Soft part🤣

I saw the lashes and thought, oh yeah, here we go, #ad haul later....
But fucking hell....she hardly drew a breath between tears and haul excitement 😡
Ah Jesus , yeah , how dare I forget an important line there ! Me ma isn’t in the background you see with the flash cards to tell me the important lines🤣

“Next I have dese gorgeous leggins... I am obsesseh wih dese leggins ... they’re super soft , super high waisted and you can see here .. there’s a grand bit of stretch in them ... Super stretchy!”
“Lads ... look ah tha....I am obsesssssseh wih this gorgeousssss shackeh an I’ve paired ih wih de leggins an as you can see .... here ih is open an now I’ll show yiz ih closed ..... so dere ih is closed ... gorgeousssssss ”

“I’ll leave the swipe up for dese here”
A shacket with buttons and you can close it ?! Jaysus, I learn something new everyday!

• Haha
  • Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
What did you get in the post Bosco?
Bosco “ A Christmas jumper Marion”

Marion “A Christmas Jumper Bosco!! Ah isn’t ih gorgeoussss ?! What do you say to the people Bosco?”

🙄
Sorry, I can’t help it 😂😂

• Haha

Cupcake queenie

th

I had to unfollow EE I just found it too tragic to follow her and see the pain. Jesus I cant imagine the pain of losing a child, I just cant let my mind go there. I got the impression poor EE was just existing not living! I don't think she's as cold as Rachel, I think it was an outlet for the poor woman....I mean you'd never get over the death of a child and the circumstances of how it happened make it all the more tragic!! I really wonder how does Rachel look at Daniel's parents and friends. You'd be mortified wouldn't you- monetizing your grief so openly. She even did a Q&A sitting in the car outside while her daughters were doing a play therapy session, I mean ffs just give your time to your daughters and focus on them.
Its a pain you carry every minute of every day💔 life is not, and never will be truly happ walking this earth without your child....

Jesus there will be some hard sell this evening from the Merry Widow with all these pics she’s showing ! Can’t wait

I agree re EE , I personally find her a mystery and I know if she was a teacher in my kids school there would be some sneering by the parents . I suppose it’s an outlet and all that , it’s hard to imagine how you could give a shit about fashion etc after the unbearable pain of losing your toddler. I wonder is she zanex’d out of it most days . I would need to be permanently medicated if I lost my child

I thought it was sweet her playing a board game with her boy until I realised it was just for show as it was an ad!
I personally find the way she carries on bizarre.... i lost my only child in a horrific accident (i was involved in too, so saw everything) im 5 years into this journey, and can honestly say, i dont care how i look, dont care about anything really except my husband, and trying to get through every day... some days are better, but some days if i get up and wash myself, thats enough for that day.... i cannot describe the exhaustion you feel when your grief eats you up, the what ifs, if onlys, i wishes😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

TinaGP

VIP Member
Happy Christmas to all my best friends even though I have never met any of you ! Hope you all have a lovely day wherever you may be ! 😘😘 You’ve all given me the best laugh over the past few months and a lot of days you don’t realise how much I needed it , so thank you all ❤❤

Yiz had me in stitches .... yiz are gas with ye’re messages 🤪😂😂 xxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I agree, I think she was taken advantage of by her "agency". I hope she is taking the break she needs, for her sake and her girls
There's no doubt about that.
She was also taken advantage of by her family who jumped on the back of the freebies.
But she isn't a child, a grown woman if 30. She went to Belfast of her own free will. And I think that's where things turned for Rachel. She was brazen. She was clearly social climbing.
And then because of her silence and reluctance to acknowledge her conduct in Belfast, people started looking in hindsight.
How she manipulated followers before and after Daniel's passing. How she manipulated followers to sharing and linking wanting to be on the Late Late.
And it's clear to see that she does manipulate her grief for that sale, for that freebie.
Not once has she fundraised for the ward Daniel was in, the type of cancer Daniel had, the hospice from where the nurses came from to care for Daniel at home, or cancer research as a whole.
She did once off for Pieta House which transpired to be a paid ad.
Sympathy has been lost.
And she knows this.
And has taken a break to 'grieve' and for the sympathy act to follow in a few days, but you can be sure there will be #ad following closely behind.
How she grieves or when is completely irrelevant. All this last few months has shown is the type of person she is. Grief doesn't change someone's morals or compassion.

• Heart

TinaGP

VIP Member
Anyone here aged tuuuurrrrty to furrrrrty fiev?! No? Ah there’s jus sum greah gifh sehs in boohs for yiz all . Just wear ye’re masks if yiz are headin in dere and wash ye’re hands n all

Lads how good am I now to be still going strong and giving ye all the info, even though my waters have broken and I’m sitting here in a nappy ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26